November 2017 Mummies

Hi mummies n daddies
I'm providing nanny services at Pasir Ris.
More than 20yrs xp looking after infants.
Is a home based service,non smoker,no pets...Contact 97327396 for more info...

How much ? R u able to tell more on the duties she did ?

How much is your confinement ? What's the duties she did ? Do she clean hse too ?
2800$. Since she's a cl so she just clean up the kitchen that she's using and baby room, but she's very helful, sometimes my husband not so free to sweep the floor,aunty nee help us too. She's not calculative la. About her services, she took a very good care of my baby. especially during night she stayed up almost the whole night to take care of my baby so that i could rest well and becuz of this i will asked aunty nee to take some nap.
Sometimes if I hv queries, I will ask her and she will advise me and also we are open for discussion if any situation corps up (eg different expectations n way of handling babies) Aunty nee will help me save $$ when doing marketing and buying herbs in sense that she will not spend on the most expensive stuff with no value to mommy. She is a great cook too (Sometime my mum n relative will drop by n they will pinch on the food and all comment nice).

On my 1st week visit to pd, pd already comment that my baby has already increase in weight and is heavier than birth weight. (Baby wt normally drops few days after delivery). PD told me that my baby is in good hands and ask me not to worry. My baby has slight jaundice n aunty nee will use her method to help reduce which will be cleared before 2nd visit to pd. She also helps to wash my clothes and baby.
You may not believe but she really has a way with baby and that is the one of the reason I engage her service 2nd time on private basis.

Hi gals, there's only one WA grp for Nov MTB, pls b careful if anyone approach u gals for numbers. Thanks. and gals, our chat is very active. if wanna join just PM me will do :)

I will like to join in the WhatsApp group , please advise how to go about it thanks

Hi,

I need some advices on CL. Been sourcing for one, but recommended ones all taken up in Nov. Now I come down with one last recommendation, but her Oct job ends in 20 Nov. My EDD is 23 Nov. She said its my first childbirth, so definitely EDD will be later, moreover first few days I will be in the hospital. So she assure me that it will not be a problem, she can take care of me in Nov.

I am not sure about this, if I am taking a risk for engaging her. Any mummies have advices/experiences to share?

Hi,

I need some advices on CL. Been sourcing for one, but recommended ones all taken up in Nov. Now I come down with one last recommendation, but her Oct job ends in 20 Nov. My EDD is 23 Nov. She said its my first childbirth, so definitely EDD will be later, moreover first few days I will be in the hospital. So she assure me that it will not be a problem, she can take care of me in Nov.

I am not sure about this, if I am taking a risk for engaging her. Any mummies have advices/experiences to share?

Depends on individual bb de. What if ur bb happens to come out early? I suggest u dun take the risk better.

For those mummies already well into their 2nd trimester, have you experienced taking the mrt and people giving up their seats for you?

I haven't been given seats yet but I'm also shy to confront someone seating in the pwd/preggo/elderly seat. But what's so annoying what happened last week when someone actually "signalled me" to stand up from the pwd seat. Not everyone takes the pwd seat for no reason. I hope that people should check our tummies first or ask if we're pregnant or sick (I dont mind). It is very rude to tap someone seating, not saying anything, and just point a finger to another pregnant passenger standing.

For those mummies already well into their 2nd trimester, have you experienced taking the mrt and people giving up their seats for you?

I haven't been given seats yet but I'm also shy to confront someone seating in the pwd/preggo/elderly seat. But what's so annoying what happened last week when someone actually "signalled me" to stand up from the pwd seat. Not everyone takes the pwd seat for no reason. I hope that people should check our tummies first or ask if we're pregnant or sick (I dont mind). It is very rude to tap someone seating, not saying anything, and just point a finger to another pregnant passenger standing.
Me! it's so annoying! I have not been given seat. Everyone looked down onto their phone or closed their eyes. Simply act blind.

When passangers alighted , other people would rushed to the seats. When they need to alight, they are the 1st to squeeze their way to the train door. What is wrong with these people? So selfish. As if they are the only people tired. The reserved seats are useless.

I wouldn't ask for a seat either. I gave up.

Is common la happen to many preg mummies not only u haha

Haiz.. no one will give up seat de. Itz like a norm.. cause maybe at 4 mths dun really look obviously pregnant.

I had imagined abt how I will react if someone do signal to me before..

my bump isn't particular big at the moment.. and usually I put my bag in front of me so there may be a chance that these "self-righteous" might think I'm not supposed to be taking the seats.. my planned reaction is to tell them that I'm pregnant too.. i might even roll my eyes while saying it if they are rude in the first place..

By the way.. some kind soul did give up her seat to me when I'm 16 weeks.. I wore a dress that shows abit of the bump that day :)

Hi mummies, I am currently 20weeks, EDD mid November. I have a gynae back in Msia (following my Msian hubby).
Due to some reason, I will be delivering in Singapore. Planning to go for KKH.
But, I am uncertain on the procedure. Have yet to go for any check-up in Spore.
Pls advise what should I do?

Hi mummies, I am currently 20weeks, EDD mid November. I have a gynae back in Msia (following my Msian hubby).
Due to some reason, I will be delivering in Singapore. Planning to go for KKH.
But, I am uncertain on the procedure. Have yet to go for any check-up in Spore.
Pls advise what should I do?

depends u want a private gynae at kkh or u want to be under subsidy? if subsidy u need to polyclinic get referral then each visit is a different gynae. and even ur delivery also different. n if u have emergency csect is by a higher position of gynae or whoever on duty that do for u. for private gynae u can look for prof john tee, tan thiam chye, kc tan or june tan

depends u want a private gynae at kkh or u want to be under subsidy? if subsidy u need to polyclinic get referral then each visit is a different gynae. and even ur delivery also different. n if u have emergency csect is by a higher position of gynae or whoever on duty that do for u. for private gynae u can look for prof john tee, tan thiam chye, kc tan or june tan
What is the price for private and under subsidy? I have decided to go for c-sect

What is the price for private and under subsidy? I have decided to go for c-sect

Subsidy is cheaper in terms of each visit. Private is slightly more expensive but at least is the fixed gynae. Is this ur no 1? If yes why not try for natural instead of csect? Csect takes very long time to heal at least 6 mths to recover. N if ur pain level is low u might be bedridden for a week

Subsidy is cheaper in terms of each visit. Private is slightly more expensive but at least is the fixed gynae. Is this ur no 1? If yes why not try for natural instead of csect? Csect takes very long time to heal at least 6 mths to recover. N if ur pain level is low u might be bedridden for a week
This is my 3rd one. 1st one C-section. 2nd one miscarriage.

My wife just had that 5th month detailed scan on Monday. Thankful all results weree good.

Then the doctor arrange for:
Normal visit - 6th month
Sugar blood test - 7th month
Another detailed scan - 8th month

I was wondering what is that 8th month scan for?
Anyone might know?

My wife just had that 5th month detailed scan on Monday. Thankful all results weree good.

Then the doctor arrange for:
Normal visit - 6th month
Sugar blood test - 7th month
Another detailed scan - 8th month

I was wondering what is that 8th month scan for?
Anyone might know?

Growth scan. Scan for the water level scan etc

That will be bad. My wife took the 5th scan then manage to see and measure the baby nose bone.
She was there for 5 hours, and was so tired after everything.

Depends on hw well the cooperation ur bb is. Some can easily done up at 30 mins. N scan for 5 hrs is way too long le. Most are done within 30 mins to 2 hrs the max. The growth scan at 8th mth is quite fast de dun worry

Hi Mummies,
I am also expecting a November baby, this is my 2nd child.

I would like to share, recently I attended an awesome nutritional class. The speaker is one of the well-known nutritional teacher in the field.
She has been teaching for 17 years and was even invited to attend health talks on television.

She share very details information like what rice, eggs or chicken we should look out for and what household products we should be aware as the toxins/chemicals will be harmful to our baby in the tummy.

I really feel this is a very essential class for all mummies to attend.
As we all want a healthy cute little baby!

She has class on Mon 7.30pm, Wed 7.30pm & Sunday 4pm

If you are interested, let me know I can help you to enroll the class. :)

My EDD is mid Nov. Plan to go kkh for c-sect under subsidised plan. During the c-sect, I will be attended by MO or consultant? Any mom can advise? TIA.

My EDD is mid Nov. Plan to go kkh for c-sect under subsidised plan. During the c-sect, I will be attended by MO or consultant? Any mom can advise? TIA.

Back