Homebased assignment

Dear all,
My company is looking for someone who can listen to call recordings and type out the conversation in text. The person needs to be meticulous, proficient in English and conduct very minor analysis (so as to categorise the type of calls and make some remarks).

This assignment is only required once a month and will require around 8 hours to complete. (Alternatively, you can do the task daily so that you do not need to dedicate 8 hours in 1 day to complete the assignment).
The payout is $64 for this assignment.

The selected person needs to have a computer/laptop with internet access and excel spreadsheet.
If you are keen or know of anyone who meet the above requisites, kindly PM me. Thanks heaps!

Dear all,
My company is looking for someone who can listen to call recordings and type out the conversation in text. The person needs to be meticulous, proficient in English and conduct very minor analysis (so as to categorise the type of calls and make some remarks).

This assignment is only required once a month and will require around 8 hours to complete. (Alternatively, you can do the task daily so that you do not need to dedicate 8 hours in 1 day to complete the assignment).
The payout is $64 for this assignment.

The selected person needs to have a computer/laptop with internet access and excel spreadsheet.
If you are keen or know of anyone who meet the above requisites, kindly PM me. Thanks heaps!
Hi is this job still available?

Back