Confinement Nanny Recommendation

enigmaysl

Hi mummies... I have an excellent CL to recommend. She did my confinement last Nov and I miss her cooking so much that I got her back to help me out with my baby a couple of times more. Am purely helping her to link up with mummies who are still looking for CL as she is still available for 2018 booking. Anyone who is interested, please pm me. She is from KL, speaks English well and hence can communicate with helper if you need to, cooks well and most importantly have great love for children. Her priority will be to let mummy rest and eat well more than anything so she always take initiative with the little ones. Hygienic and also very discreet as I know how it can be to have a stranger living with u for a month. I am not an agent. Just someone who really thinks she deserves recommendation.

I would not hesitate to recommend my CL for my #2 - Wen Wen Jie (from batu pahat). She is in her early 50s, accomodating, not naggy & soft-spoken. I just finished my confinement with her, she is so good that I want to extend her but she already booked for Jan.

I have a terrible CL (Mei Jie from Batam) during my #1, her cooking is so-so, calculative, initially she even try to tell me eat bread for breakfast which I rejected. I told her my hubby will eat same food as her but she told me she eat egg+vegetables for lunch & dinner so will not cook for my hubby, she is so lazy to cook that she rather eat egg+veggie for 4-5 days a week. And she is over-friendly with my maid that after knowing I dun allow my helper to have handphone, she gave my helper her old handphone.

I have been through hell the first time and I am so glad that i found Wen Wen Jie to be my CL for my 2nd delivery, even my toddler like her.

You could whatsapp/line her + 6011-10895429 preferably in Chinese. She will be in Singapore in Jan 2018, you may be able to call or whatsapp/line her at 86279169.

Hi there, sorry for my late reply.

her name is Auntie Jenny and her cooking is fantastic. She has worked in NYC for 7 years in a restaurant so I truly enjoyed her cooking. She is charging $2800 for 28 days but as of now, she is booked till mid June and will only be available from 24/6. Her contact number is +60123230870. You can WA her. She is currently in SG till wed.

Her 2018 schedule is until mid of July. After that she is still available

Auntie Jenny worked in NYC IN F&B for almost 10 years so she is an excellent cook... until now even though my baby is 13 months, as and when I will engage her to help me or she will visit me in SG. Discreet and respect parents’ wishes on how to handle baby

hey how is Aunty Jenny with guiding and taking care of the baby? i am a first time mother but dont really intend to follow confinement practices/food strictly. need the nanny to mainly help with the baby cos i think i will be lost! obviously a good cook is a bonus but wondering on the baby care, how is she?

Hi. I have engaged my confinement nanny, Auntie Susie for the second time as she is very caring towards infant. My girl has never had colic before and she has grown well under her care. She boiled yummy and nutritious soup to boost our milk supply. Main reason is her powerful herbal tea that she brew everyday. Or else I will not have been conceive after 2 months I stop breastfeeding. In short, she is good.
She is light sleeper too. She hears every single noise baby makes and I rest really well.
She is working in Australia as confinement nanny till July 2018 and is returning in August 2018.

Ger contact number 91229385 and +60126489568.

My mum is 53 years old, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, more flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can call her, Kwee Fah + 6013-7781829 to check on her availability.

Back