Awesome/Experienced/knowledgable Confinement nanny

wildwildlis

Hi Parents

I strongly recommend my confinement nanny who is excellent in handling my baby and taking good care of me.

She is very good in her culinary, cooking different types of delicious confinement food for me and my hubby/family everyday. She will go the extend to take care of some of my simple house-chords (such as washing/folding laundry etc, which we always tell her she does not have to do). She will also do all the marketing for food and herbs herself (unless the place is far then we will drive her there), so that my hubby and i can have ample rest.

She is happy to share her decades of confinement experiences and knowledge (she had attended course before) of how to take care of ourselves and babies, the Do's and Dont's for mummies during confinement, about breastfeeding/engorgement and cooking the right type of herbal food/soup at the right time for mummies.

She can be a traditional and modern confinement nanny. The reason i said she can be modern cos she will not enforce if we have other options to discuss with her, which if reasonable she will accept or else we will listen to her as i have to bear any consequences to my health.

Pls contact her (Aunty Siew Lin) at Spore number 98947228 or Malaysian number +60 16-695 1809

Cheers
Lisa (12 May 2017)

Back