Cheapest Uncontested Divorce Advice

CHH_Mummy

Hi all,

Am helping a friend to enquire here. She is having financial difficulties but would like to proceed with a divorce proceeding and move on with her life. And her husband has said that as long as he does not have to fork out a cent for the divorce or pay her alimony, he will sign the papers uncontested. They also do not have children.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Your friend can try out the Probono service at No Charge offered at Family Court n decide from there instead of asking around.

Hi, just to update... She has proceeded with the $1300 one. She has decided not to waste time looking around and she wants it settled fast. It's called Lam & Co. My friend says she'll rather eat grass for a few months and just get the divorce out of the way...

Hi, just to update... She has proceeded with the $1300 one. She has decided not to waste time looking around and she wants it settled fast. It's called Lam & Co. My friend says she'll rather eat grass for a few months and just get the divorce out of the way...

Can I have the contact too. Lost dun know which lawyer to look for. Mine is without kids but need to settle our HDB. He kept telling me that he can get bigger share as CPF he contributed more and reno loan he paid. I got the loan under my name.... Please advise. Thank you.

Hi, she says to call 65351800 and it's directed to the lawyer's handphone. But my friend says that the quote given to her is based on that she will settle housing on her own. So she doesn't need lawyer to settle housing for her.

Thank you CHH_Mummy

Back