Malaysian with 2017 newborn

Hi I am a mommy with a 6 weeks old. Would love to connect and get in touch with any Malaysian mummies out there to exchange advice and chitchat

Hi, I'm a Malaysian mum-to-be, currently at 4-5 weeks.. wanna get some advices, I'm planning to fly back to my hometown in Sabah for delivery. I'm not too sure where to start off, the gynae I'm planning to visit for my first consultation actually only take in mummy who will give birth in Thomson, so I'll definitely hv to find another gynae who provide prenatal package but not compulsory to use the gynae for delivery. Both my hubby and I are PR so giving birth in Malaysia would be much cheaper I guess... hope to get some insights from mummies here.. thanks

Hi mummy, I am Malaysian too, my LO is going to 11 weeks old, I also want to look for more friends as my LO also almost same like u girls. We can share n exchange opinion.

Hi I am a mommy with a 6 weeks old. Would love to connect and get in touch with any Malaysian mummies out there to exchange advice and chitchat
Hi, I am also Malaysian here. Where u stay, I at woodlands area, very soon moving to Sembawang. We can exchange number n discuss opinion

We shall meet up n exchange opinion!

Hi mummy, guess everyone is busy with little one haha...feel free to post here and we can chat over here as well..hope your little one is doing well, they grow up very fast. miss my little gal when she is little tiny baby hehe

Hi, I'm a Malaysian mum-to-be, currently at 4-5 weeks.. wanna get some advices, I'm planning to fly back to my hometown in Sabah for delivery. I'm not too sure where to start off, the gynae I'm planning to visit for my first consultation actually only take in mummy who will give birth in Thomson, so I'll definitely hv to find another gynae who provide prenatal package but not compulsory to use the gynae for delivery. Both my hubby and I are PR so giving birth in Malaysia would be much cheaper I guess... hope to get some insights from mummies here.. thanks

Hi mummy, i think many mummy did have a back up gynea here but not necessary deliver in singapore i guess. mayb you can source other gynea n see how.....

Wow, great! I am not working, fully take care my LO, is quite busy too! Why not we create an group chat, so we can talk more, cause I seldom chat here!

Wa so lucky, which area of field r u in ? Btw who help u to look aftee your kids when u r working ? Thanks !!!
hi mummy, i at account line,suppose to be busy haah..but i step down to a small company..so i can hv more balance life...my girl iniailly is sent to nanny, but last yr nanny need back msia tc her old aged mum..so i get a indo maid to help up.maid with me for bout 10mth oledi.so far ok.

Hi, I think to be a mom is not easy.. I resign while I pregnant, so I Now is full-time mum. Sometimes I feeling Sian also when I tc my girl. Hope to know more new mummy. By the way, I am Fion here, how about u all?

Wow, great! I am not working, fully take care my LO, is quite busy too! Why not we create an group chat, so we can talk more, cause I seldom chat here!
hi Cutiemom85, my name is wee thing from malaysia. I would like to join the group chat to share the pregnancy together. this is my contact numbers +65 98787904

Hi Mummy, we've just created a malaysia mummy 2017 WhatsApp group and whoever would like to join can leave down your contact number here. Will add you in the group chat.

Hi this is Rachel and I will have my first baby due in Dec'17... May i join the group chat as well?
10Q very much!!!

Last edited:
Hi all.. my wife is malaysian and singaporean husband due is on dec.. till now not decide which hospital to go in jb..

can i know how much is the cost if to bring my wife to hospital colombia nusajaya?

Back