Looking for Nanny @ Punggol

YangMehMeh

Hi I'm looking for Nanny, baby EDD in April, probably can start July or August.

Prefer Nanny to stay around Sengkang or Punggol area, non smoker family and not to have a lot of people in the house during day time.

PM me if interested.

Hi

My nanny is looking after my boy until September 2017. In Sengkang. She is experienced and responsible. You may contact Serene at 93277231.

Hi everyone I'm a nanny and have been a nanny for 5 years. My house is clean and neat and big for babies or children to roam around during their playtime. Besides, I do not have any pets. Also, I will prepare healthy meals for them such as salmon porridge and sweet potato soup. If you need a nanny, feel free to contact me! I'm staying in sengkang btw

Hi, I am babysitter for 5 yrs. I've looked after more than10 babies and they are healthy and chubby. Besides, I have a lot of toys that are suitable for babies and toddlers. No pets, clean environment and non smoking family. I'm staying near Punggol Plaza, if you are still looking for babysitter, you may contact me. ☺️☺️

Hi, I am babysitter for 5 yrs. I've looked after more than10 babies and they are healthy and chubby. Besides, I have a lot of toys that are suitable for babies and toddlers. No pets, clean environment and non smoking family. I'm staying near Punggol Plaza, if you are still looking for babysitter, you may contact me. ☺️☺️
Hi, we r looking for a nanny in august 2017 for our 6 months old baby, do u still available? My contact is 82886936. Thanks.

Hi, are you still available for now?

Hi everyone I'm a nanny and have been a nanny for 5 years. My house is clean and neat and big for babies or children to roam around during their playtime. Besides, I do not have any pets. Also, I will prepare healthy meals for them such as salmon porridge and sweet potato soup. If you need a nanny, feel free to contact me! I'm staying in sengkang btw

Hi Nicole, are you available to babysit in end Feb? contact me if you're available, 83183616. Thank you.

Hihi
I'm providing Nanny service at my own house.
More than 25yrs xp taking care of infant..
Can pm me for more info....

Hihi Nicole, are you still looking after baby? If yes, can you contact me at 81933167?

Hi, can I check if you are still available to babysit our 1.5m old baby overnight starting Aug 2018?

Hi, are you available Oct 2019 until end of Jan 2020?

Back