what your husbands do?

Joeylovetan

I have a 9months old daughter and its our first child. my hubby is quite helpful when it comes to looking after our daughter, even thou I feel its his responsibility to do it, what you guys think?

This is what my husband will do usually.

1. he washes the bottles(99% of the time, 1% is when he's out and I urgently needs a bottle :/ even thou he will usually wash and sterilize all bottles before heading out)
2. I only vacuum the floor sometimes(cos you know, mummies' hair loss after pregnancy is crazy!), he will vacuum, mop and clean the whole house, basically household chores is not my thing(he's a little clean freak and he thinks its impt even more now since theres a baby in the house)
3. he changes the bedsheets
4. he washes the toilet
5. he does the laundry(wash80%, dry100%, fold100%), I wash sometimes :)
6. I cook for my baby(porridge), he will wash all the dishes, blender, mixer bowl, cooker that I put in the sink :/
7. I bathed any baby more! like 70% of the time and he dresses her up after that.
8. I feed my baby over night like 70% of the time, but I will wake him up to make the milk. when he's feeding baby, he will make the milk himself.

what do your husbands do to help you out? :)

My hub do all the housework be4 we were married. Started when we live together coz i too lazy to do any..lol.. even now im sahm with our twins,he still do most of the housework.

He will play with the twins after work and bathe for them too. Afterall that's the only time he spend with them during weekdays.

My hub do all the housework be4 we were married. Started when we live together coz i too lazy to do any..lol.. even now im sahm with our twins,he still do most of the housework.

He will play with the twins after work and bathe for them too. Afterall that's the only time he spend with them during weekdays.

Haha same here, hub did all the housework b4 marriage and birth. its good to start it as a habit. haha

That's so Sweet of your Husband. Participative husbands are great!

My Husband used to do that at the start but not anymore. Now he just comes home to play with baby and carry her a lot when we are out and push the stroller in shopping malls for me and take Out stroller from backseat. For me I wash bottles, shower baby and prepare milk and clean baby poop. Housework ,laundry ,washing bowls after feeds, feeding baby solids done by my maid.

I have a 9months old daughter and its our first child. my hubby is quite helpful when it comes to looking after our daughter, even thou I feel its his responsibility to do it, what you guys think?

This is what my husband will do usually.

1. he washes the bottles(99% of the time, 1% is when he's out and I urgently needs a bottle :/ even thou he will usually wash and sterilize all bottles before heading out)
2. I only vacuum the floor sometimes(cos you know, mummies' hair loss after pregnancy is crazy!), he will vacuum, mop and clean the whole house, basically household chores is not my thing(he's a little clean freak and he thinks its impt even more now since theres a baby in the house)
3. he changes the bedsheets
4. he washes the toilet
5. he does the laundry(wash80%, dry100%, fold100%), I wash sometimes :)
6. I cook for my baby(porridge), he will wash all the dishes, blender, mixer bowl, cooker that I put in the sink :/
7. I bathed any baby more! like 70% of the time and he dresses her up after that.
8. I feed my baby over night like 70% of the time, but I will wake him up to make the milk. when he's feeding baby, he will make the milk himself.

what do your husbands do to help you out? :)

That's so Sweet of your Husband. Participative husbands are great!

My Husband used to do that at the start but not anymore. Now he just comes home to play with baby and carry her a lot when we are out and push the stroller in shopping malls for me and take Out stroller from backseat. For me I wash bottles, shower baby and prepare milk and clean baby poop. Housework ,laundry ,washing bowls after feeds, feeding baby solids done by my maid.

Yeah he tries to spend more time with the baby. unfortunately we do not have a maid, and I'm don't usually do housework so it left with only him to do. hehe! its good that he likes cleanliness more than me so he will clean up the house without me asking. haha!

Back