Confinement Food Home Delivery...

Would like to know anyone tried tcm confinement food? Heard from friend they are good and also very pricy among all. Any comment?

Hi. Here's my advise for ppl. The attached photo show how oily and cheap my food is for entire month of confinement catering (chilipadi).
And it cost $60 dollar a day. If I know it I will rather dabao economy rice from ds.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 992
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,065
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 793
So far i have tried natal essentials and will decide to order from them. Did heard that TMC confinement meals not bad but price slightly abit higher.

Richfood standard has dropped terribly and the 90% of the menu is different from what they have reflected. sigh.

Richfood catering for confinement meals. :(
Half way through eating only. Sigh.

Attachments

• IMG-20160330-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20160330-WA0008.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 642
Oh my.. lucky they just email me that they don't do delivery around my area. I think i will stick to Natal Essentials instead.

@nessie, btw did you feedback to them?

Yes, just informed them. I know its common to have worms in vege, but confinement meals, please wash few more times.. Gross.

I ordered the confinement food from RichFood Catering. I find that the service is good, food also not bad but a bit oily.

Not as i know off,as my friends uses her as a confinement lady and i tried her cooking before. So i ordered from her.

but if u are worried,u should get those prepacked daily ingredient to cook yourself. easy too if u have help.
Hi viviannsw, is mdm Lee a good confinement nanny?

Back