Nanny available at Seng Kang

Christina Ung

Hello Mummies!

My name is Christina and I'm posting on my behalf of my mum, she is a nanny based in Seng Kang. She's Chinese and aged 52 this year, she has many years of experience and she brought up both my Sister and I singlehandedly as my dad was the sole breadwinner.

She's currently looking after a 1.5 year old girl who will be enrolling to child care in June. She will be available from July onwards. Please PM if you are looking for a nanny :)

Hello Mummies!

My name is Christina and I'm posting on my behalf of my mum, she is a nanny based in Seng Kang. She's Chinese and aged 52 this year, she has many years of experience and she brought up both my Sister and I singlehandedly as my dad was the sole breadwinner.

She's currently looking after a 1.5 year old girl who will be enrolling to child care in June. She will be available from July onwards. Please PM if you are looking for a nanny :)

Hi Christina, can I have your contact number to discuss further? Thanks

Hi Christina, may i know what are the charges? Im gg back to work in Aug and my baby willl be 4 months old then, looking for a nanny at SK area.

Hello Mummies!

Hi Christina ung,

May I know your mummy available on FEB 2018 onwards. I am looking nanny who can start work on feb 2018 (seng kang area).

thank you.

Stella Lee
+65 96360847

Hi Christina ung,

May I know your mummy available on FEB 2018 onwards. I am looking nanny who can start work on feb 2018 (seng kang area).

thank you.

Stella Lee
+65 96360847

Hello Stella,

Apologies on the late revert. My mum has found a baby to look after and will not be available anymore.

Thanks!

Back