looking for transfer maid

kittybin

We are Chinese family looking fir a trustworthy transfer maid from Indonesia or Phillipines.
Main job scope including general household, cooking and take care of 4` kids 9 - 14 years old.
2 Off days. Loan free preferred.

Appreciate your kind help.
Thanks

Don't ever hire maid from SG TRANSFER MAID http://www.sgtransfermaid.com/ #03-22 at Far East Shopping Centre and level 4 lucky plaza! The after sales service is horrible! I have hired 2 maids from this agency (one is due to replacement) and both maids have the same problem and have been using hp secretly when working even when she's feeding my son. One is from Indonesia and Myanmar. The boss of the agency gave us some recommendation and claimed the maid is very good, know how to cook and very hardworking and have high interest in cooking and doing housework. All is bullshit and are lies, this agency is very dishonest. Now i can finally understand why the other boss has left and set up another maid agency on his own. Myanmar one likes to use hp till very late 12am and still don't want to sleep. Whenever i scold her, she will turn her face away and no eye contact with you, like giving you attitude that she's not happy. We can either chose to send her back or proceed with transfer but we will have to pay for her lodging for 15 days which is $15 per day. After discussing with my husband, we decide to just buy a ticket and send her home to save the trouble and just in case if there's anything happen, we do not have to bear. Anyway, she is not a good worker for the next employer as she keep using her hp all day as her husband is in Singapore. And i can't believe that the agency ask me to book the air ticket myself to send her back and if i were to request them to book ticket for me, i will need to pay for service charge??? OMG what is this. Furthermore, their monthly salary for Myanmar and indonesia maids are quite high $650 per month with 2 off days. This agency is highly not recommended.

Back