ANYONE IS USING ALKALINE WATER DISPENSER?

mrs_chew

Hi

Anyone using any brand of alkaline water dispenser?
I discovered two brands; novita and AOX but are there any other brand that are as good?

Btw, has your health really improved after consuming the alkaline water?

Thanks.

im using Panasonic.. Its more of a long-term health benefit.
happy.gif

Hi Nini and Anna

i have finally got the AOX machine. Health dunno really got improved or not, so got to wait further and see.

Thanks both.

Hi,

I know of a brand that is made in Japan and is of medical grade. It is widely used in Japanese hospitals to treat diabetics, kidney and many illnesses. It also helps people with eczema, constipation and insomnia problems.

As the brand just penetrated in Singapore less than a year ago, it is still pretty unknown here even though it has a few decades of history.

Interested do PM me so that I could share more with you.

oh hydroflux i sign up for the maintance package as my neighbour recommend me overall i am amazed at the tea leaf demo alkaline water can infused with tea leaves much more faster .how much you sign the package for just curious can pm me claire1818.

Mine is Kanken and alkaline level is PH 11. Good as a beauty water for spraying on face to drinking and cleaning out greasy spot at home. Can disinfect also. Will benefits cancer patients as they need alkaline water to bring down acidity in their body. Not to relied too much in medication. Would rather pay more attention in everyday lifestyle especially for the young and old as their immune is weak.

Been using Hydroflux for quite some time and personally find it okay, introduced to a couple of friends and they are amazed by it as well. Price is affordable and in fact, cheaper than most of the purifying systems in Singapore, I got mine at a special price though. The lady whom I got it from is very informative, patient and sweet as she does follow up service as well, from explanation to explanation and verification etc... I am seriously impressed!

Hi I got mine from water source. Tried the MLM brand but find the highly alkaline water very soapy n not used to it. As for diamond, it is a filteration system, I installed but dun c any health improvement, so uninstalled

Main thing is not to drink anything too acidic or akaline. It is about what your diet like.... is it acidic or alkaline. We only need to maintain slightly abover ph7 like ph7.4. Should just get water filter to remove the chlorine from our water.

I got my PureH20 countertop filter from this link http://global.shop.com/eatprayshop/index.cfm?action=shopping.gpcProduct&prodID=3825451&refEmail=07030D2E091B0636042604100158002408
It is water filter but slightly Akaline, no taste, no soapy feel and no need to have plumber. Think i paid SGD150 after delivery from USA. They are voted high on viewer choice cause of the low cost, no electricity and easy installation.
My friend throw his 2-3k machine for this simple one.

Here's an youtube test on the machine.

Slightly Alkaline is along the line as our blood but do not go extreme on it. Just my two cents worth.

Oh i brought their shower filter too as when we shower, our pores open so it is good to remove the chlorine from the water as well.
http://global.shop.com/eatprayshop/...2&refEmail=07030D2E091B0636042604100158002408

Hi ahpeng, it is not. Just online marketing company that does product brokerage. We source for good affordable products of quality that's trending to sell on our sites.

Difference is MLM mostly create their own branding for trending products. Charge exorbitant prices so that they can pay people their commission.

I can't find any only saw my friend screw on this tap applicator. I will probably do a installation video when mine arrive next week. Lol

we do have a water purifier too and we've been using it for years already. it really helps a lot since we are living in a city where we don't know if our water is still safe. i found this site http://biocera.com.ph that they do have the alkaline antioxidant stick where you can carry all the time to purify your water.

I wanted to buy one of this, any comments please?

Hi Nini and Anna

i have finally got the AOX machine. Health dunno really got improved or not, so got to wait further and see.

Thanks both.
Hi, so far how is your AOX machine doing? Do you feel different? Does it benefits you and your family? Appreciate your feedback.

i know a lot about alkaline water ionizers and hydrogen rich water makers familiar with many similar products i have come across the word dispenser but didn't know i request you can you clarify what it actually does. for regular drinking to the best of my experience drinking hydrogen rich water from water ionizer is best for long term health benefits.

I have experience of using alkaline ionizer for 4 years. I think you should use the product of IONIA, IONIA is the largest and most reputable maker in Korea about alkaline ionizer. Their products have the two most specially. That is the use of proprietary DARC automatic cleaning technology for auto clean machine and you have many choise because IONIA have many product diversification with reasonable price . Can you see product and buying to website : eionia.co.kr/eng/ or ionia.com.vn

I have experience of using alkaline ionizer for 4 years. I think you should use the product of IONIA, IONIA is the largest and most reputable maker in Korea about alkaline ionizer. Their products have the two most specially. That is the use of proprietary DARC automatic cleaning technology for auto clean machine and you have many choise because IONIA have many product diversification with reasonable price . Can you see product and buying to website : eionia.co.kr/eng/ or ionia.com.vn[/QUOTE

Yes you are right. the patented DARC automatic cleaning makes the machine maintenance hassle-free. Other machines do not have such patented auto-cleaning process. AlkaViva supplies such machines worldwide, including Singapore and Malaysia.

www.facebook.com/AlkaVivaSGMY/
www.alkaviva.com.sg

I agreed too that drinking alkaline water has many health benefits. That is why I had installed a alkaline water purifier from this company Hyflo about 2 years ago. Before that I compared prices of different brands of alkaline water, including those ionizers that some of you mentioned. But these ionizers prices were high and need to use electricity. I chance upon this website: www.alkalinewater.sg which explained the 2 methods of making alkaline water, the other method being no electricity needed. The website also compare the advantages and disadvantages of each method - ionizer vs purifier. I decided to buy the purifier instead. It is much lower price, has long warranty and no electricity needed.

After using the alkaline water for close to 2 years I realised that my family members less likely to get flu, fever and other sickness. Possibly due to improved immune system. After work-out drinking alkaline water also seems to quench my thirst faster. The Hyflo company came replace the filters timely and water test were carried out to show us the water quality. So we are quite happy - both with the water quality and after sales services.

Back