IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Wat medication? Not all instruction given by pharmacy is zhun.. cos tat day i took my prognova.. they told me first 5 days is 2 tablets (i think this is their standard) so on my first day of menses i call the kkivf hotline i was told tat thh ask me to start wif 4

Letrozole lor..
Dr Tan asked me to take this while Q-ing for IVF.

He told Felicia to explain to me later and I also stupid lah, never asked before I left the clinic, only when I was making payment then I realized I still have medicine to be collected but by then both Dr Tan and Felicia have went out for lunch :(

same for me. 4 cycles of ivf and hubby only accompany for ET and ER. in fact, for ER, he will go back to office and not send me home. only for ET he has to send me home due to the potential side effects of sedation.

suggest u catch Felicia / thh early in morning tomorrow to Thursdays between 8 to 9am before clinic and surgery appts take up his time. wait outside room 5 or reception area.

Erm y ur et got sedation? I thought only er got sedation only?

same for me. 4 cycles of ivf and hubby only accompany for ET and ER. in fact, for ER, he will go back to office and not send me home. only for ET he has to send me home due to the potential side effects of sedation.

suggest u catch Felicia / thh early in morning tomorrow to Thursdays between 8 to 9am before clinic and surgery appts take up his time. wait outside room 5 or reception area.

Thanks babe for the useful information and kind advice!!
Means I have to absent at work again tomorrow..

BTW, I thought only ER got sedation?
Or I remember/understand wrongly?

YAH!!
My phone was fully charged and by the time I left, it's already low batt lol..

You are damn brave babe!!
I think I have no choice but to attend all the scans on my own as well except for ET&ER.

My time is more flexible as I have communicated with my boss beforehand.
It is nothing scary lah. Even hsg test i went alone, hubby overseas for work then.
So-iui procedure like 3min. =) ET also not scary very swift procedure. Only ER need to iv drip & i scare of the needle poke in the vein but entire ER hubby also not with me, cause hubby not allowed to be inside. He waited outside for appx 1-2 hours before i'm able to come out. Procedure appx 10min thou.

Thanks babe for the useful information and kind advice!!
Means I have to absent at work again tomorrow..

BTW, I thought only ER got sedation?
Or I remember/understand wrongly?
I wrote terbalik! its ER not ET. ET my hubby will go back office instead of accompany me home.
u hv to be prompt to work? if u catch them early, can usually be out by 9 or 10am.

It is nothing scary lah. Even hsg test i went alone, hubby overseas for work then.
So-iui procedure like 3min. =) ET also not scary very swift procedure. Only ER need to iv drip & i scare of the needle poke in the vein but entire ER hubby also not with me, cause hubby not allowed to be inside. He waited outside for appx 1-2 hours before i'm able to come out. Procedure appx 10min thou.
there was one sister who had woken up halfway through ER even though under sedation. very seldom that happens.

I wrote terbalik! its ER not ET. ET my hubby will go back office instead of accompany me home.
u hv to be prompt to work? if u catch them early, can usually be out by 9 or 10am.

Time is quite flexible but don't want people to gossip about me and boss being biased or what lor..
You know some people can really be damn "caring" one..

And my official start work time is 8am but I usually reach office around 735am :D

I just managed to get through the line after like 99 tries and 20mins of wait!
The lady who answered my call was very kind, she said she will put up the request immediately to Felicia.

Hopefully I get a call by today.

Husband going for the blood tests on Thursday as we are attending a BFF wedding in JB during the weekend.

The calls for counselling and IVF Q will only be arranged/scheduled after blood tests are done, right?

The lady who answered my call was very kind, she said she will put up the request immediately to Felicia.

Husband going for the blood tests on Thursday as we are attending a BFF wedding in JB during the weekend.

The calls for counselling and IVF Q will only be arranged/scheduled after blood tests are done, right?

I have 1 cycle of letrozole. I can pass to u if u want coz i do not need it liao le. So abit waste if i throw away

Yayaya he also told me it's about 3 months wait.

Wah babe, you damn brave leh.. Yeah he said it should be around Sept but have to wait for the call.
Play with phone.watch runningmang.watch batsu game.all just to kill time.hahahahahah...huby came only for er.et also i alone...hehehehehehe..

Mine bt is 1 week b4 counselling... when they call me for counselling they will tell me by when must done our bt.. no point do our bt so early cos only valid for 6mths

Mine bt is 1 week b4 counselling... when they call me for counselling they will tell me by when must done our bt.. no point do our bt so early cos only valid for 6mths

The blood tests are instructed by Dr Tan and he said I will receive call to arrange for counselling sessions to explain the procedures cost etc. before we can really start everything.

Play with phone.watch runningmang.watch batsu game.all just to kill time.hahahahahah...huby came only for er.et also i alone...hehehehehehe..

Damn strong and tough leh you all..
But I don't like K drama etc. :oops:

And I will get headache if I keep looking at phone for long..
But guess that's the only way to "spend" my time while waiting ba..

The blood tests are instructed by Dr Tan and he said I will receive call to arrange for counselling sessions to explain the procedures cost etc. before we can really start everything.

Ya the bt haf to do de but when they call u to schedule for counselling they will tell u by when u need to done ur bt de.. so dun need so early..

Ya the bt haf to do de but when they call u to schedule for counselling they will tell u by when u need to done ur bt de.. so dun need so early..

Idk leh..
They asked me to do "NOW" hence I proceed to the procedure room after my consultation lor..
Husband's was delayed as he's not with me that day..

But I think I read it somewhere that BT gotta be done before they will schedule a call return to arrange for counselling.
Perhaps I misunderstood the brochure le, go home tonight then read it again.

Thanks for bringing it up :)

Hi, can i check if under Dr Tan HH, its considered as private? I am thinking of trying IUI. Does Dr Tan HH does IUI ?

Yes. So long you're choosing which doctor to see, you will be charged as a private patient.
Not sure if he does IUI but he should be able to advise the best option after he's seen your test reports.

Yes. So long you're choosing which doctor to see, you will be charged as a private patient.
Not sure if he does IUI but he should be able to advise the best option after he's seen your test reports.

Thanks @tinklebbdust .. But the procedure done, still able to subject to govt subsidy ma if its under private with Dr Tan HH?

Do you mind i ask where did you do your prev SO IUI ?

Thanks @tinklebbdust .. But the procedure done, still able to subject to govt subsidy ma if its under private with Dr Tan HH?

Do you mind i ask where did you do your prev SO IUI ?

Most welcome :)

Yeah, still qualified for government subsidy.

Anyway just to share with you that even though you choose Dr Tan HH, he will only do your ER and ET, the scans etc. will be done by the doctor on duty but then they will report to Dr Tan HH still for him to assess and analyze - which means he's still the final decision maker.

I did my SO-IUI in JB, wanted to do my IVF there as well but there were some complications after I started the treatment so the cycle got aborted and we didn't make it at the end. Also it is pretty time consuming to travel to and fro + HL is not recognized and accepted, we therefore decided to do it here.

Still haven't receive call return from Felicia :(
Think I need to go and get them tomorrow liao in the morning..

Any sister got prescribed medicine to assist ovulation prior to IVF ah?
I thought I have not read any similar case from the forum but I could have missed certain thread.

Any sister got prescribed medicine to assist ovulation prior to IVF ah?
I thought I have not read any similar case from the forum but I could have missed certain thread.

Yes it's quite standard. Either clomid or letrozole. Can search those keywords.
U caught them today?

Yes it's quite standard. Either clomid or letrozole. Can search those keywords.
U caught them today?

Ohh.
Means it is pretty common ah that Dr Tan will prescribe these for those who are waiting for IVF Q?

He prescribed 3 cycles of Letrozole to me.

I didn't go down, they returned my call yesterday and said I can go down anytime to collect it then.
And I will go over on Thursday, together with husband for his blood test.

Ohh.
Means it is pretty common ah that Dr Tan will prescribe these for those who are waiting for IVF Q?

He prescribed 3 cycles of Letrozole to me.

I didn't go down, they returned my call yesterday and said I can go down anytime to collect it then.
And I will go over on Thursday, together with husband for his blood test.

That's good. I think so, it makes sense especially for those waiting for first cycle. Try naturally with meds while waiting. If lucky then don't need Ivf at all. Win situation:)

That's good. I think so, it makes sense especially for those waiting for first cycle. Try naturally with meds while waiting. If lucky then don't need Ivf at all. Win situation:)

Yah lor that's what he said.
He said he's a fertility doctor, not IVF doctor, and he hope I can get pregnant before IVF as it is a tough journey.

Damn touching!

Were you also given medicine to try while waiting?

Yah lor that's what he said.
He said he's a fertility doctor, not IVF doctor, and he hope I can get pregnant before IVF as it is a tough journey.

Damn touching!

Were you also given medicine to try while waiting?

Yes, I was on clomid first but the side effects was quite strong. I literally could lose my temper over the smallest stuff. Letrozole also tried, I still hv one cycle dose. I will use it sometime soon.
So far no success for me using these meds. Hubby's soldiers not strong enuf.

Yes, I was on clomid first but the side effects was quite strong. I literally could lose my temper over the smallest stuff. Letrozole also tried, I still hv one cycle dose. I will use it sometime soon.
So far no success for me using these meds. Hubby's soldiers not strong enuf.

Good morning babe!
Yeah, I reacted very very badly to clomid, mood swings all over the time, bad temper and depression.

Were you fine with Letrozole?

For your hubby, is he taking any supplement?
My husband's SA improves quite a bit especially morphology after taking Megamen + exercise regularly.

Stay positive, who knows next cycle is the one that you'll strike? :)

Think only tues ba not very sure... i take it as change as fengshui... c gt luck o not.. lol
Yes, just go with the flow. How's your lining?

For medicated FET, is it common for ET to be few days away even when lining it ok? This is my first time so still blur blur don't know what will come after the scan and when HL will kick in.

For medicated FET, is it common for ET to be few days away even when lining it ok? This is my first time so still blur blur don't know what will come after the scan and when HL will kick in.

Jiayou and best of luck!

I think is common for et to b few days away.. my last fet aso like tat.. hl will kick in on et day... ytd my scan is 8.1 triple

Back