Confinement nanny needed during Cny period 2018

blessed_chelsia

I am currently close to 5 weeks pregnant and I'm looking for a nanny who is willing to take care of me and my baby next year.. I'll be due in end Jan 2018 and the confinement period will definitely hit the cny period. I've checked multiple agencies and contacts from friends but they are all charging a huge sum! If any of u mummies have good contacts who charge reasonably pls recommend her to me. Appreciate yr help!

Hi there! Are you able to share the rates that you have been quoted? My EDD is mid Jan 2018 and there is a chance that my confinement period will coincide with CNY too... I haven't really started looking but think I should perhaps start soon. The only CL that I have contacted said that she isn't free in Jan, but she did mention that the price will be almost double? Didn't get to ask her about numbers since she won't be available. Do they pro-rate the price for days that are close to/during CNY, or a flat rate for that period?

I think the rate is at least 4k, the last I heard from at least 1 year back. I'm going to skip having a cn this time round and just get confinement food delivery.

Ya the rates are ridiculously high and I feel that most of the CN have a network on their own and they seem to know one another. Some even help to do referrals and get commissions from there.

Hi Nikkixx,

So far I have been quoted rates ranging from $4000 - $4800. Except for one agency which I called up earlier (PEM confinement nanny agency). They quoted me $3750. However they need to collect $1000 (part of the $3750) upon registration.
Also if u engage a cn on yr own, they will collect a deposit from u first.
Somehow I feel there isn't any fixed rates. They seem to know how the market charge and they just play ard the figures.. some popular ones can go as high as $5k.

Dear all mummies, I faced the same issue beginning of the year, my edd was 5th jan which crossed the cny. But thankfully I found a very gd cl frm baby's whisperer. Their charges is super reasonable only at $3,800 nett!! (wk permit, insurance and replacement). If anyone is keen can contact Skylene 90281488.

I am currently close to 5 weeks pregnant and I'm looking for a nanny who is willing to take care of me and my baby next year.. I'll be due in end Jan 2018 and the confinement period will definitely hit the cny period. I've checked multiple agencies and contacts from friends but they are all charging a huge sum! If any of u mummies have good contacts who charge reasonably pls recommend her to me. Appreciate yr help!

Please contact Skylene @ 90281488. I have faced the same problem as u beginning of the year.. As my edd is 5th jan which collides with the cny this year.. I only paid $3800 nett!

Hi,I had a recommendation of my confinement lady. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any of you Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi mummy you can look at my previous post that i recommend my previous cl. If not mistaken she charge for cny period is 3.5k. I think is quite reasonable bcoz cny meh

Hi I just finish my confinement and would like to recommend my confinement nanny. She’s from Malaysia, a very good and have over 20years of experience. She takecare of my son and make sure that I have ample of rest. Her rate is 3k for 28days but I’m not sure how much she charge during cny.
Can contact her at ‭+65 9351 3177‬ or
‭+60 16 758 3553‬ you can address her as auntie Diana.

Back