IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

today is my 11 days post transfer. i notice some brown discharge when I wake up today . i call kk they mentioned that if it is increasing will need to go down to do blood test. anyone experiencing it before?

today is my 11 days post transfer. i notice some brown discharge when I wake up today . i call kk they mentioned that if it is increasing will need to go down to do blood test. anyone experiencing it before?

I didn't. Maybe it is a good sign. Just monitor it And see if it stop or continue

now become red when i wipe with tissue. kk say wait for full flow first before go down to do bt. :(mostly likely is menses already
Hi gal... I got brown discharge which turn dark red 1 week before my schedule blood test.. kkh refuse to let me go for early blood test and told to call again when full flow. But I just walk in kkivf and request for an early blood test the very next day.

Hi gal... I got brown discharge which turn dark red 1 week before my schedule blood test.. kkh refuse to let me go for early blood test and told to call again when full flow. But I just walk in kkivf and request for an early blood test the very next day.
hi this symptom is bfn or bfp?

So they agree for an early blood test when walk in?

hi this symptom is bfn or bfp?
Gal... it is really very hard to say. My 1st fresh cycle also bleeding before blood test and turn out ectopic.
This is my 2nd fresh and hcg was detected although low during the early blood test and I was given a support jab and additional support medication.

Gal... it is really very hard to say. My 1st fresh cycle also bleeding before blood test and turn out ectopic.
This is my 2nd fresh and hcg was detected although low during the early blood test and I was given a support jab and additional support medication.
thanks for ur advise.
my hb ask me not to give up hope first until to go for blood test on thur. did they scan to check ectopic and one which day after ur et?
i already changed my 3rd pad after half filled

hi yes. show negative. today only post 11 days transfer for 3days embryo. maybe i just wait a while more

I experience brown spotting on day 9 and 10 post transfer of day 3 embroys. I also did home pregnancy test and it came back negative. But but I tested 2 days later at day 12 and I saw faint double line. Now confirmed positive.

But for my 1st Fresh transfer, I started brown spotting on day 9 as well and it slowly became red and got heavier. It ended up as my period.

So I think you continue to monitor, wait and pray. Jia you!

I experience brown spotting on day 9 and 10 post transfer of day 3 embroys. I also did home pregnancy test and it came back negative. But but I tested 2 days later at day 12 and I saw faint double line. Now confirmed positive.

But for my 1st Fresh transfer, I started brown spotting on day 9 as well and it slowly became red and got heavier. It ended up as my period.

So I think you continue to monitor, wait and pray. Jia you!
for ur 2nd cycle are you doing FET?

thanks for ur advise.
my hb ask me not to give up hope first until to go for blood test on thur. did they scan to check ectopic and one which day after ur et?
i already changed my 3rd pad after half filled
Gal... Your hubby is right! please keep your faith ok? All the best for your blood test on thur!!
For my ectopic, I was having pain on my left side 2 days after my 2nd bt (hcg went up though). I feel that something not right and went to kkh 24 hours clinic immediately.. they did a detailed scan and was quite sure it was ectopic.. plus my hcg did not double as it should. I was scheduled for a keyhole surgery on that very night and lose my left tube as it had already ruptured.

Gal... Your hubby is right! please keep your faith ok? All the best for your blood test on thur!!
For my ectopic, I was having pain on my left side 2 days after my 2nd bt (hcg went up though). I feel that something not right and went to kkh 24 hours clinic immediately.. they did a detailed scan and was quite sure it was ectopic.. plus my hcg did not double as it should. I was scheduled for a keyhole surgery on that very night and lose my left tube as it had already ruptured.
hug hug..

i am afraid that I have ectopic too. have some pain at the right side but it will sometime shift to the left

Sis, may I know how many days after transfer did you do the BT? And what was your hcg then? Sounds like no harm testing early and asking for more support to help stabilize things.

Sis, may I know how many days after transfer did you do the BT? And what was your hcg then? Sounds like no harm testing early and asking for more support to help stabilize things.
Hi dear... I transfer a d4 early blast and started to have brown discharge which turn dark red 8 days after et. Walk in for an early blood test the very next day. Hcg was 68.2. Dr Tan reviewed my case and ordered a support jab and additional support medication.

Hi dear... I transfer a d4 early blast and started to have brown discharge which turn dark red 8 days after et. Walk in for an early blood test the very next day. Hcg was 68.2. Dr Tan reviewed my case and ordered a support jab and additional support medication.
He gave you proluton jab? What kind of support other than crinone?

You are in good hands. Do take care and rest well.

Hey all! I am back to the race of the 2ww. This is my 2nd frozen. It's an expanded blastocyst compared to prev round where it's an expanding blastocyst. I Guess it's the diff of day 5 (prev) vs day 6 (current).

Any cycle friends? U did mine @ NUH w Dr Lim Min Yu

Wishing all baby dusts to me and all here! Kinda tired of this IVF journey already - pretty dreadful and mind consuming. Hopefully this will be the last already!

Hey all! I am back to the race of the 2ww. This is my 2nd frozen. It's an expanded blastocyst compared to prev round where it's an expanding blastocyst. I Guess it's the diff of day 5 (prev) vs day 6 (current).

Any cycle friends? U did mine @ NUH w Dr Lim Min Yu

Wishing all baby dusts to me and all here! Kinda tired of this IVF journey already - pretty dreadful and mind consuming. Hopefully this will be the last already!

Hey Nicolemama
I am a day behind you. Transferred 2 x Day3 embies. Also NUH; under Prof PC Wong.
We are more than halfway through now!
How are you feeling? I was chill at first but woke up today feeling a tad nervous. Trying not to symptom spot

Hey Nicolemama
I am a day behind you. Transferred 2 x Day3 embies. Also NUH; under Prof PC Wong.
How are you feeling? I was chill at first but woke up today feeling a tad nervous. Trying not to symptom spot
Hello Serendipitygal & Nicolemama,
I'm 2 to 3 days behind both of you... transferred 2 X day 5 embies also NUH.
No symptom so far... was quite relax until my last night nightmare dreaming of doc telling me not successful..

Hello Serendipitygal & Nicolemama,
I'm 2 to 3 days behind both of you... transferred 2 X day 5 embies also NUH.
No symptom so far... was quite relax until my last night nightmare dreaming of doc telling me not successful..

Awwww b3lieves
I pray the opposite of your dream comes true
Me too, not much symptoms but kinda enjoying the time sleeping a lot (the rainy weather helps), watching Telly and doing some cooking. All the best to us :))

Hey Nicolemama
I took a total different approach this round. Previous FET, I worked from home from the third day onwards. This time round, i did not do any work except diverting some emails away once in the whole 2ww. Tomorrow's the blood test and I must say, I am pretty paranoid. Not exaggerating but my emotions hasn't been good! Like as if a roller coaster ride. Poor hubby has to take in everything! I've got no symptoms except getting tired easily. I cooked myself a meal on the 2nd day and got Hot flushes. Back aches from sleeping on my back (I am a side/front sleeper).. Felt abit of cramps but thought that could means nothing.

Lots of baby dusts to us! When's ur blood test? Did you do acupuncture? I wanted to but did not in the end -.-

I took a total different approach this round. Previous FET, I worked from home from the third day onwards. This time round, i did not do any work except diverting some emails away once in the whole 2ww. Tomorrow's the blood test and I must say, I am pretty paranoid. Not exaggerating but my emotions hasn't been good! Like as if a roller coaster ride. Poor hubby has to take in everything! I've got no symptoms except getting tired easily. I cooked myself a meal on the 2nd day and got Hot flushes. Back aches from sleeping on my back (I am a side/front sleeper).. Felt abit of cramps but thought that could means nothing.

Lots of baby dusts to us! When's ur blood test? Did you do acupuncture? I wanted to but did not in the end -.-

Great to hear from you!
I totally understand what you are going through. It is my 2nd cycle and first FET. Also took things very differently. Switched off from work totally (a key source of stress previously). I am also mostly free of symptoms - just some minor cramps. I don't even know if I imagine them or not ;0
Your blood test is fast - mine is next Monday.
I was chill until the last couple of days. I go for acupuncture twice a week; it helps me relax so I do enjoy it.

Wishing you all the best. Heaps of baby dust to us

Good luck to your blood test today!

Thanks both for the baby dust and we'll wishes. Beta was 321. So started support med for now. Inj was given and it was PAINFUL I swear! (So many times worst than the stims)...

Baby dusts to you both too!!!!

Thanks both for the baby dust and we'll wishes. Beta was 321. So started support med for now. Inj was given and it was PAINFUL I swear! (So many times worst than the stims)...

Congrats to u!! Yes grabbing the baby dust from you.

I'm starting to feel very paranoid and nervous as bt is drawing near

Yea! Ikr about the nervousness. When the nurse called me for the results, I was in total shock! Pretty overwhelmed. Forgot to even ask the nurse/doctor if chemistry pregnancy is LESS common with higher HCG or would it be the same. Anybody here knows?

Hey Nicolemama
I am sooooooooo happy for you!!! Big hugs.
Remember to still take it easy and have a smooth journey. Your positive news makes me so happy.. take good care!

Congrats nicolemama!!! Just started my 2ww, grabbing your baby dusts!

Yea! Ikr about the nervousness. When the nurse called me for the results, I was in total shock! Pretty overwhelmed. Forgot to even ask the nurse/doctor if chemistry pregnancy is LESS common with higher HCG or would it be the same. Anybody here knows?

I think the doubling of HCG would be a better indication. Did they schedule you for a repeat BT or just wait for scans?

Hi B3lieves
When is your BT upcoming? I am cool but not cool at the same time! Dunno how to feel as I am nearing BT next week.
Wishing you all the best and may we get showered with all the baby dusts :)

Hi all

I have done ER yesterday and today morning nurse called that the egg fertilized. She will call me againto update on the grow.

Does it mean chance for Egg transfer high ? Or there is still chance of failure ?
When they can tell me the embryo grade ?

Back