Recommend my Confinement Nanny

SusanP

Hi,

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny with other mom-to-be on the forum. Before the confinement, I was struggling to find a nanny through agent. Luckily I found my nanny through friend's recommendation.

She is a Malaysian freelance, age ~50.
1) She takes very good care of my baby, very patient to him and really shows love. The baby stays with her every night and she takes the responsibility to feed him. So I can have a good rest and only needs to wake up once to pump.
2) She is very proactive and makes everything in my confinement run smoothly. She wakes up much earlier than me and my husband to prepare food and laundry. When we and the baby wake up, the morning shower to baby is ready. As a new mom, I don't need to worry too much and can fully trust her.
3) Her cooking is pretty good - at least I can finish all food quickly. She is also okay for me to take non-traditional confinement, like taking shower every day.
4) I learnt a lot from her how to take care of baby. Without her help, I would be more nervous to take care the baby.

You can find her via Wechat "aimoy0416". Her phone in Malaysia is +60 19 495 8345.

Hope you can have a smooth confinement.

Hi,

I would like to recommend my confinement nanny with other mom-to-be on the forum. Before the confinement, I was struggling to find a nanny through agent. Luckily I found my nanny through friend's recommendation.

1) She takes very good care of my baby, very patient to him and really shows love. The baby stays with her every night and she takes the responsibility to feed him. So I can have a good rest and only needs to wake up once to pump.
2) She is very proactive and makes everything in my confinement run smoothly. She wakes up much earlier than me and my husband to prepare food and laundry. When we and the baby wake up, the morning shower to baby is ready. As a new mom, I don't need to worry too much and can fully trust her.
3) Her cooking is pretty good - at least I can finish all food quickly. She is also okay for me to take non-traditional confinement, like taking shower every day.
4) I learnt a lot from her how to take care of baby. Without her help, I would be more nervous to take care the baby.

You can find her via Wechat "aimoy0416". Her phone in Malaysia is +60 19 495 8345.

Can she speak english

Hi Susan,

Could you PM me her price too?
Also... how is she in terms of hygiene?
Thank you!
Just sent her price.
She kept our apartment very clean, much cleaner than before. For mom, she believes mom in confinement should never touch unboiled water. So even for water washing hand, she will boil for you.

Hi,

Hi, Thank you for sharing. Can you please pm me the cost as well?

Hi mummies u looking for a nanny to take care of ur infants?
I'm available now as current toddler going to cc next wk.
Many yrs xp looking after infants.
House us very clean,non smoker,no pets..
97327396 for more info

Hi,

Hi susan, can pm me her charges too? Tks!

I would like to recommend Auntie Susie for her confinement nanny service. She is experienced, responsible, hygienic, and caring nanny.
She cooks well and the food is really delicious. The vege that she cooks has nice green color and my confinement food has wide variety. She is responsible and will wake up to feed the baby. She works well with my family members too. My girl was having flu, she helped me to look after my girl and the baby. I was so fortunate to have her. She is highly recommended. You may contact me for more information or you can contact her at +6012 6489 568

Back