TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

My period was late in April but when I used a preg test it show BFN.
Last wk, when I test it show BFP. But the line is very faint only.
My last period was March. So am I preg ?

Hello all,

I got a referral appointment at KKH IVF from the polyclinic.

Do you know if my hubby needs to attend the first appointment together with me?

cindy.

Hi ladies, those who pmed me with their names and numbers, will add you in the TTC Whatsapp shortly...

Hi all... I'm new to this forum... Currently am on the 2nd try of SO-IUI treatment... Am due for check-up this Friday... A little bit worried coz am having some abdominal cramps for the past 3 days.. And some white-yellowish discharge... Is this normal?? Haiz... :(:confused:

thank you for the response.

does anyone knows what should we expect on the first appointment at KKH?
when does my hubby needs to do the sperm test?

They will do the blood test for you if you confirmed doing ivf... Sperm test can ask dr to order for you

Hi all... I'm new to this forum... Currently am on the 2nd try of SO-IUI treatment... Am due for check-up this Friday... A little bit worried coz am having some abdominal cramps for the past 3 days.. And some white-yellowish discharge... Is this normal?? Haiz... :(:confused:

You may want to check with your Gynae on the discharge as it doesn't seem normal?

thank you for the response.

does anyone knows what should we expect on the first appointment at KKH?
when does my hubby needs to do the sperm test?
Not on first visit. Doc will do some blood test and sperm test on another day usually.

Daledale, thanks for info!
so long! I'm 40 this November, maybe the queue to SGH is shorter, need to hurry to the policlinic for ref.let.

Hi, if you have been trying to conceive for a while and no news yet, I have an alternative way to recommend that helps. If you are keen to know more, can PM me. Hope it can help you too. :)

You may want to check with your Gynae on the discharge as it doesn't seem normal?

Hi ACB... Went to KKH for my blood test... Waited for 3hrs for the result... The nurse called & mention abt hcg low 16.5... :(:( But i did pregnancy test for the last 3 days & all tests showed positive... :confused::cool:

Just wonder if anybody knows if there's any way of increasing hcg level... Will need to go back for blood test again on Monday...

Hello! Just wanted to ask if you ladies can enlighten me on what raspberry leaf tea does and when should i be drinking it during the day/mth? Ive read countless write ups.. but im getting really confused now. The only take away i had was tt it can help regulate my period or make it a healthier cycle.... is there anything else to note?

Hi. This morning at 6 plus i tested the pregnancy kit but i did not see any positive line. Now , after 2 hr plus , a faint positive line appear. Does that mean a real positive ?
I'm a bit unsure now.
Hope to get some advice here.
20170603_084945.jpg

Hello! Just wanted to ask if you ladies can enlighten me on what raspberry leaf tea does and when should i be drinking it during the day/mth? Ive read countless write ups.. but im getting really confused now. The only take away i had was tt it can help regulate my period or make it a healthier cycle.... is there anything else to note?

Hi,

I just bought from iherb too.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/traditional...rapped-tea-bags-85-oz-24-g/6797?rcode=HAR2151

It is good for people is ttc, good for womb.
Some ladies who bfp say they drink appx 1 cup per day or alt day.
I haven't started drinking thou.

Best known as “the woman’s herb”, red raspberry leaf tea contains the alkaloid, fragrine, which can help strengthen the uterus as well as the pelvic area.

Red raspberry leaf is known to:

• Ease menstrual discomfort
  • Improve reproductive health
  • Balance hormones to increase fertility
  • May improve chances of implantation
  • May prevent miscarriage by strengthening and toning the uterine wall
The uterus needs a lot of vitamins and minerals to function properly and red raspberry leaf tea has almost all of them. Red raspberry leaf is high in Vitamins C, E, A, B and has significant amounts of major minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus.
https://www.mamanatural.com/red-raspberry-leaf-tea/

Hi. This morning at 6 plus i tested the pregnancy kit but i did not see any positive line. Now , after 2 hr plus , a faint positive line appear. Does that mean a real positive ?
I'm a bit unsure now.
View attachment 684159
The result suppose to be out in less than 10min. Better try test again to double confirm.

Last edited:
Thanks daledale! Thats helpful :) so doesnt matter even if im having my period right? Can just drink 1 per day as usual?

Thanks daledale! Thats helpful :) so doesnt matter even if im having my period right? Can just drink 1 per day as usual?
So far i read many site it didnt say cannot during menses so i guess can continue drinking. Will start mine soon. =)

I'm a bit unsure now.
View attachment 684159

Hi there...
u need to follow the instruction exactly on the box/ kit. within minutes usually for the results.

it won't be accurate few hours later. hope u get a BFP :) try again few days later

my temp remain low after O :( how to increase temp arh?

my temp is pretty low too, wearing socks thick blanket didn't help. cannot get it near to 36.7.

After O, highest is 36.48, before O only ard 35.9-36.28.

does it matter? I think I have read previously some articles tt said doesn't matter if not too low.

btw, just tried red raspberry leaf tea, taste pretty light. easy to drink.

Last edited:
my temp is pretty low too, wearing socks thick blanket didn't help. cannot get it near to 36.7.

does it matter? I think I have read previously some articles tt said doesn't matter if not too low.

btw, just stayed red raspberry leaf tea, taste pretty light. easy to drink.

duno my thermometer spoil or not.. last cycle with clomid is very high like 36.7..now is 36.2 highest...until I lazy and no mood to chart...can we drink red raspberry leaf tea after O?

btw, just tried red raspberry leaf tea, taste pretty light. easy to drink.

my this cycle is crazy. highest which is aft O is 36.5.. same as urs.. ur thermometer give 2 decimal? I after O only 36.2 leh :(

Hi Ladies... Wanna check if anyone have gone thru' the IVF procedure?? Coz I hv fail 2 SO-IUI treatment... :( :(
So now, am thinking of doing IVF but need to know how long will this procedure be...

Hi Ladies... Wanna check if anyone have gone thru' the IVF procedure?? Coz I hv fail 2 SO-IUI treatment... :( :(
So now, am thinking of doing IVF but need to know how long will this procedure be...
Hi, I went thru ivf. Pretty similar to SO-IUI except for ER actually. Just that the HL is longer compare to SO-IUI

Now got additional 10% off multivitamin + 5% off (code HAR2151)

Gonna Stock up more prenatal and mens supplement.

Last edited:

Back