Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Zhu sheng niang niang's birthday is on 16/4/17, sun.
If you wish, you can go to the temple to give offerings or prayers
Thank you for the info. Is praying to ZSNN the same for her birthday as compared to other days? I heard somebody will change flower on her birthday.

just came back from Malacca, there is a zsnn temple there. the custom there a bit different they dont return red eggs but I prayed there anyways. Nice to see a temple with zsnn as main deity

Hi , appreciate it if anyone could advise what type of flowers to buy and pray. Also how many stalks. Thank you.

Hi, I am new here. I have been trying to conceive and looking for red eggs. Would appreciate if anyone who are returning red eggs would let me know. Thank you!

I will be returning to ZSNN (Tpy Shuang Lin Temple) 60 red eggs on 6th May 2017 (Sat) morning between 10am to 11am. Pls mark down on your calendar if you would like to take some home.

Baby dust to all who is trying to conceive.

I will be returning to ZSNN (Tpy Shuang Lin Temple) 60 red eggs on 6th May 2017 (Sat) morning between 10am to 11am. Pls mark down on your calendar if you would like to take some home.

Thank you maruko88 for sharing the info.

Dear all, my hubs and I have just returned 100 red eggs to Zhu seng niang niang at lian shan shuang lin monastery at toa payoh. Please help yourselves and do inform your friends should they wish to collect red eggs too. Baby dust to all of you.

Dear all, hubs and I have just returned 100 red eggs to zu seng niang niang at toa payoh shuang lin monastery. Please help yourselves and do let you friends know should they wish to collect the red eggs. Baby dust to all of you.
Hi..

Able to tell me what Shld I do when I took the 2 eggs?

Just back from Shuang ling Shi temple... Saw someone returning 10 red eggs. I just took 2 bk.. Anyone wanna take... Can try...

Counting down 2 more days to return eggs! This Saturday between 10am to 11am @ Tpy Shuang Lin Temple. :)

Eggs returned to Tpy Zsnn.. with some hacks sweets too... pls go & collect. :)

Collected 2 eggs & hacks sweets!! Thanks!
we ate outside the temple. since we r not going back home.
Hope baby dust fall on us soon!! :)

Been trying for months, went and saw TCM
he was saying my body very weak. If I want baby need miracle..

I'm not giving up hope!! I will pray with my heart & hope miracle fall on me.

I have also returned 100 red eggs and 20 ang ku kueh just now at 11.30am.
Took the hacks sweets *hee*

Over there got like two batches of red eggs. So those trying can take two eggs from each batch. More baby dust!!!
Do eat my ang ku kueh too for more baby luck!!!

All the best!!!

Can someone please tell me how many times of 2 red eggs Shld I take? If I took 2 alrdy next visit I saw there's another red egg Shld I took again

I have been going to zsnn for 2 months. Just got my bfp today.
Can I go to zsnn to pray for smooth and safe pregnancy?
Also do I return the eggs now or when baby is born?

Hi...is anyone know that if I wish to have a girl, can just go to TPY Shuang Lin or any others temple? I have 2 boys, hopefully can get a girl as well

Hi...is anyone know that if I wish to have a girl, can just go to TPY Shuang Lin or any others temple? I have 2 boys, hopefully can get a girl as well
Hahaha, my case is like yours. I am hoping for a girl too, though priority is still a healthy baby.

Back