Breastfeed after return to work

teh_85

Hi,

My 3 month baby has started bottle feed ebm and fm during the day and I will latch my baby from evening and in the night.

I will return to work from end June and I will not pump at work due to my job nature.

Are there any mummies out there who are able to continue breastfeeding by having baby latch before and after you return from work and bottle feed FM in the day? I know that my supply will drop but will still like my baby to drink some bm.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Have u heard / tried freemies? U can pump at ur desk with them, when u r driving, or when u r walking etc. Cos u fix the collection cups under ur bra. I think it is not uncommon also for mummies, to give FM when at work, then latch at home. it neeed not be an all or nothing game.

Have u heard / tried freemies? U can pump at ur desk with them, when u r driving, or when u r walking etc. Cos u fix the collection cups under ur bra. I think it is not uncommon also for mummies, to give FM when at work, then latch at home. it neeed not be an all or nothing game.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I have not heard of freemies and will do research on them. Yes I am giving partial bm only as my bm quantity is not sufficient for my baby.

Back