Apr/ may 2017 ivf cycle

It was my 2nd fresh. Didn't feel bloated after menses. Have not done my FET transfer most likely in 2 weeks, so no bloatedness.
Doc said i can start when menses come. but i feel i want to test my ovulation first otherwise my nature fet will have problem

Doc said i can start when menses come. but i feel i want to test my ovulation first otherwise my nature fet will have problem

Did u ovulate on time this month? My ovulation and AF was late by 4 days. When u start FET, doc will ask u to go back for regular scanning to determine ovulation for transfer. U will also use ovulation kit. So don't have to worry too much.

Did u ovulate on time this month? My ovulation and AF was late by 4 days. When u start FET, doc will ask u to go back for regular scanning to determine ovulation for transfer. U will also use ovulation kit. So don't have to worry too much.

How many scanning did u did for your FET? Will they give mc?
i am waiting for my ovulation date this sunday. So far i do not have any mucus yet. But i testing my Basal temperature, keep going up for these 3 days and today already reach 36.7

How many scanning did u did for your FET? Will they give mc?
i am waiting for my ovulation date this sunday. So far i do not have any mucus yet. But i testing my Basal temperature, keep going up for these 3 days and today already reach 36.7

My first scan is next wed, doc will give mc if u request on the day. Hope we are both successful this round of FET! :)

Hi All!! Im new here.

Im schedule for a FET soon. Now Day 2 on progynova.
Im with Dr Jerry in KKH.
I was scheduled to FET due to
High risk of OHSS so dr advise to do FET.

I started my brazilian nuts and red bean soup yesterday.

Any other advise? How many scan do you normally need before you reach 8mm Uterine Lining?

Hi new here!

Abt to start my medicated FET soon. I had my ER on the 29th Apr but was on freeze all cos i was too late in my cycle. I was stimming for 24 days! :eek::( After all that stimming, only managed to retrieved 7 eggs. 5 were matured, 3 fertilized and frozen. 1 blast and 2 frozen at D3.

Just had my appt with Dr Jerry Chan yest. Decided to transfer the 1 blast this coming FET.

Hi new here!

Abt to start my medicated FET soon. I had my ER on the 29th Apr but was on freeze all cos i was too late in my cycle. I was stimming for 24 days! :eek::( After all that stimming, only managed to retrieved 7 eggs. 5 were matured, 3 fertilized and frozen. 1 blast and 2 frozen at D3.

Just had my appt with Dr Jerry Chan yest. Decided to transfer the 1 blast this coming FET.

Hello Hetery! Looks like we're in the same cycle! Im with Dr Jerry too. Would you want to join our IVF whatsapp group?

Anyways, when you schedule for FET? Are you now on progynova?

Hello Hetery! Looks like we're in the same cycle! Im with Dr Jerry too. Would you want to join our IVF whatsapp group?

Hi Monalee,

Ya i guess we are in the same cycle and dr too! Sure i would love to join the IVF whatsapp grp.

I should be scheduled for FET next mth. Nope, not on Progynova yet, i just started taking progesterone tablets to induce period.

Can i join the watsapp grp too?

Im going to start stimulation this Thursday.

Hi Monalee,

Ya i guess we are in the same cycle and dr too! Sure i would love to join the IVF whatsapp grp.

I should be scheduled for FET next mth. Nope, not on Progynova yet, i just started taking progesterone tablets to induce period.

Okay. So it will be somewhere in June yes? Im now on Progynova. FET expected to be around 5-10 June..

I had 3 FETs, twice I needed two scans, once only 1 scan..noticed it's cheaper with one scan but best to monitor closely esp for first FET...
Highly recommend acupuncture...

Anyone on progynova for FET? How was your lining progress? What was it at its thickness from 1st till last scan?

MY AF is late. cant wait toc all KK for fet appointment

Anyone still on Duphaston and needs them? I have leftover and dont mind passing them to you. Collection to be at Punggol/Along NE lines after work hours. Other locations to be discussed at my convenience. First come first serve, please PM me. thanks!

my menese came yesterday, will be report to KK next wednesday. are you on medicated or nature FET?

Hi
I will be doing natural FET. Guess I will have to 2 scanning before FET.

Right now, I still waiting for menses and my menses is always irregular with 35 to 50+ days cycle. Are you with Dr THH also?

Hi all, I was supposed to be on March cycle but I was probably too stressed n my menses flow was v little. So I decided to wait and I m finally ready in June. I will be going down to KKH tmr morning for my scan. Excited yet terrified.

My co is undergoing restructuring. I m at a loss over the HL. Do I really need the home rest?

Can I join the whatsapp group chat?

Hi all, I was supposed to be on March cycle but I was probably too stressed n my menses flow was v little. So I decided to wait and I m finally ready in June. I will be going down to KKH tmr morning for my scan. Excited yet terrified.

My co is undergoing restructuring. I m at a loss over the HL. Do I really need the home rest?

We have a group chat consists of 18 members now and 6 BFPs. :) u may want to PM me, your name, age, hp no, which cycle u at, hospital..

Try bed rest at least for the first week. Stress is bad so depending how stressful is yr work place. I took almost 7 weeks HL for first cycle in mar. Going for 2nd cycle in oct. Office got 60 days HL.

Anyone on progynova for FET? How was your lining progress? What was it at its thickness from 1st till last scan?

On my first scan is 10mm le and ET 3days later. Was on it at gradual increase dosages for ard 14days. I m on medicated cycle, now on 2ww. Before progynova, was on bcp for a few weeks.

On my first scan is 10mm le and ET 3days later. Was on it at gradual increase dosages for ard 14days. I m on medicated cycle, now on 2ww. Before progynova, was on bcp for a few weeks.

Thanks for your reply. Im Scheduled for ET on 12 June. Started crinone yesterday. Im
Glad that my lining able to pass the minimum requirement.

Hi
I will be doing natural FET. Guess I will have to 2 scanning before FET.

Right now, I still waiting for menses and my menses is always irregular with 35 to 50+ days cycle. Are you with Dr THH also?
my menses came. today 3rd day. going for scan next wednesday. Im with jessie Phoon

my menses came. today 3rd day. going for scan next wednesday. Im with jessie Phoon

You are doing natural FET? So next scanning is on Day 9 of your menses. If u are able to pass the min lining, u are able to do the FET without 2nd scanning?

You are doing natural FET? So next scanning is on Day 9 of your menses. If u are able to pass the min lining, u are able to do the FET without 2nd scanning?
i asked they mentioned at least 2 to 3 scan and also need to check whether you ovulate too. My ovulation usually start after the 13th day. not sure will ovulate or not

i asked they mentioned at least 2 to 3 scan and also need to check whether you ovulate too. My ovulation usually start after the 13th day. not sure will ovulate or not

I thk they will give you the ovulation kit to test. Are u planning to take HL throughout your FET 2WW?

I thk they will give you the ovulation kit to test. Are u planning to take HL throughout your FET 2WW?
i not sure about the kit information cos they have not provide me info yet. i bought some ovulation kits too to prepare. I planned to take maybe 8 days to 2 week HL. Dont want to worry about work first. . BFP more impt than anythings :)

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm new to the forum trying to ask for some advices..
I just did my ET at kkivf on the 19 May, been thru the 2WW but on the 14th day I started to bleed and blood count did on 17th day (5th June) was negative.. :(
But till now I still experience some cramp is it normal?
Today still got a little spotting...

They did not tell u the reasons why the embryo rejected? Does it mean there is no implantation?
Hi.. I did my 1st fresh ivf at kkivf.. failed without any implantation but my doc did advise the suspected cause though.. I'm with Dr Sadhana

Hi.. I did my 1st fresh ivf at kkivf.. failed without any implantation but my doc did advise the suspected cause though.. I'm with Dr Sadhana
I think mine also no implantation. menses came 1 week before blood test :(.

Back