IVF/ICSI Muslimah Support Group

Salam ladies.. Just wondering if anyone still active in here? Embarking on my first IVF at kkh under dr jessie phoon, doing long protocol.. currently in suppression stage. Failed so-iui in march. Feeling abit nervous, unsure what to expect especially since will be going thru ivf in Ramadhan. :/

Salam ladies.. Just wondering if anyone still active in here? Embarking on my first IVF at kkh under dr jessie phoon, doing long protocol.. currently in suppression stage. Failed so-iui in march. Feeling abit nervous, unsure what to expect especially since will be going thru ivf in Ramadhan. :/

Salam RiyanN... Am also undergoing ma 2nd So-IUI under Dr. Jessie Phoon... Now, hoping nothing happens for a week before my scanning... If not, Dr. suggested to go for ivf...

Salam RiyanN... Am also undergoing ma 2nd So-IUI under Dr. Jessie Phoon... Now, hoping nothing happens for a week before my scanning... If not, Dr. suggested to go for ivf...
Which stage are u at now?

For us, dr phoon suggested ivf first. Cos She spoke to us in december after i did the blood test for egg reserve and found that i have low ovarian reserve (i also have endometriosis diagnosed in 2010) and booked for us ivf in may then she said while waiting, can just try so-iui once since iui can be fully covered by medisave. So i did that in march and it was unsuccessful. Now wondering what lies in store for me...

Which stage are u at now?

For us, dr phoon suggested ivf first. Cos She spoke to us in december after i did the blood test for egg reserve and found that i have low ovarian reserve (i also have endometriosis diagnosed in 2010) and booked for us ivf in may then she said while waiting, can just try so-iui once since iui can be fully covered by medisave. So i did that in march and it was unsuccessful. Now wondering what lies in store for me...

Am now still in the "waiting period" of 2 wks after ma so-iui procedure last week... If no menses come then, my next round of check-up is on Friday... If not successful then, will hv to meet Dr. Jessie on 13/06 for the ivf procedure...
B4 i start my so-iui procedure, i had to undergo day surgery (two times)... It's been a long journey for me b4 starting all this...

RiyanN, when's yr ivf procedure starts??

Am now still in the "waiting period" of 2 wks after ma so-iui procedure last week... If no menses come then, my next round of check-up is on Friday... If not successful then, will hv to meet Dr. Jessie on 13/06 for the ivf procedure...
B4 i start my so-iui procedure, i had to undergo day surgery (two times)... It's been a long journey for me b4 starting all this...

RiyanN, when's yr ivf procedure starts??

Im doing long protocol, already started on Lucrin. I haf an u/s and bt on 31st and perhaps stimulation will start soon after I hope.

Ya i went thru one day surgery last dec too for hysteroscopy and d&c to remove polyps in my womb area. Tapi i think the day surgery was not as bad as HSG. I had horrible cramping after HSG..

May all go smoothly for you during the 2ww and hope AF stays away.

Im doing long protocol, already started on Lucrin. I haf an u/s and bt on 31st and perhaps stimulation will start soon after I hope.

Ya i went thru one day surgery last dec too for hysteroscopy and d&c to remove polyps in my womb area. Tapi i think the day surgery was not as bad as HSG. I had horrible cramping after HSG..

May all go smoothly for you during the 2ww and hope AF stays away.

Hopefully all goes well to you too... Don't stress yrself too much... In Sha Allah, rezeki akan dtg.... ☺

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Hello All. Im new to this grp. 29yo, currently with kkh. Just did my first fresh IVF last mth, didnt make transfer due to risk of ohss. Going for FET next week in shaa Allah.

Anyone has tips for me? What to do during the 2ww? Can we solat as per normal?

Hello All. Im new to this grp. 29yo, currently with kkh. Just did my first fresh IVF last mth, didnt make transfer due to risk of ohss. Going for FET next week in shaa Allah.

Anyone has tips for me? What to do during the 2ww? Can we solat as per normal?
Yes you can solat as per normal... Carry on life seperti biasa tapi jgn terlalu lasak.... Have u done your transfer? I'll be doing mine maybe next 2wks..

Salam ladies.. Hope everyone is doing well..
Just went for scan dis morning. Follies growing after 7 days of stimulation but seems like not as fast as stims during IUI last time when I was on Puregon.

Currently on Gonal-f and Menopur + continuing Lucrin also. But they didnt seem too concerned and didnt increase dosage also..just told me to continue over the weekend

ER might be happening sometime next week in Shaa Allah. Next scan on Monday..

Any tips on what to do to prep for ER?

Salam ladies.. Hope everyone is doing well..
Just went for scan dis morning. Follies growing after 7 days of stimulation but seems like not as fast as stims during IUI last time when I was on Puregon.

Currently on Gonal-f and Menopur + continuing Lucrin also. But they didnt seem too concerned and didnt increase dosage also..just told me to continue over the weekend

ER might be happening sometime next week in Shaa Allah. Next scan on Monday..

Any tips on what to do to prep for ER?

I didnt do much masa dulu buat ER. Tapi ada orang ckp cuma rebus dry longan, red dates and wolveberries which I start to do only now. Some also said try eating chicken and white egg which I did. My fresh cycle, 32 follicles were extracted.

My scan pun on Monday. I will be doing FET this cycle after 2 failed cycle. (1 fresh 1 FET :()

Anyway, mana u buat IVF?

I didnt do much masa dulu buat ER. Tapi ada orang ckp cuma rebus dry longan, red dates and wolveberries which I start to do only now. Some also said try eating chicken and white egg which I did. My fresh cycle, 32 follicles were extracted.

My scan pun on Monday. I will be doing FET this cycle after 2 failed cycle. (1 fresh 1 FET :()

Anyway, mana u buat IVF?
sorry took awhile to reply. Feeling really lembik dis week..On top of the gg back n forth for scans and worrying abt my follies yang seems to be growing so slow

Im doing at kkivf. After 29 days of Lucrin and 14 day stims, will be doing my ER on Saturday on Shaa Allah. No of follies and size as of now dont look too good tho it is expected. Dr Phoon already told me in the beginning due to my low ovarian reserve, she'll be happy if can get 1 or 2 good egg frm me. I have only one follie 20.5mm on my right side...the other 5 or 6 all smaller den 15mm . They're hoping a couple more will catch up after today's last stim injections.

Praying for the best.. Whatever the best is for me

Ouh heard about the longan red date drink and egg whites frm other threads too..belum tau nak try ke tak. Wondering is it a good time for me to do hijama. My last bekam hijama session was in April i think. Tried finding online if before ER is a suitable time to do bekam hijama or not but cant seem to find the answer

sorry took awhile to reply. Feeling really lembik dis week..On top of the gg back n forth for scans and worrying abt my follies yang seems to be growing so slow

Im doing at kkivf. After 29 days of Lucrin and 14 day stims, will be doing my ER on Saturday on Shaa Allah. No of follies and size as of now dont look too good tho it is expected. Dr Phoon already told me in the beginning due to my low ovarian reserve, she'll be happy if can get 1 or 2 good egg frm me. I have only one follie 20.5mm on my right side...the other 5 or 6 all smaller den 15mm . They're hoping a couple more will catch up after today's last stim injections.

Praying for the best.. Whatever the best is for me

Ouh heard about the longan red date drink and egg whites frm other threads too..belum tau nak try ke tak. Wondering is it a good time for me to do hijama. My last bekam hijama session was in April i think. Tried finding online if before ER is a suitable time to do bekam hijama or not but cant seem to find the answer

Salam sis, its ok for the late reply. Not sure whether we did bump to each other on Monday during the scans. My ET will be this coming Tues (20 Jun). Hope you are feeling ok after the ER.

I did Hijama last April too dont know if it will help. The red date and longan you may want to try. Dunno if it helps. Tapi ni semua ketentuan Allah. Kita hanya merancang dan berusaha.

Do keep me updated ya.

Salam sis, its ok for the late reply. Not sure whether we did bump to each other on Monday during the scans. My ET will be this coming Tues (20 Jun). Hope you are feeling ok after the ER.

I did Hijama last April too dont know if it will help. The red date and longan you may want to try. Dunno if it helps. Tapi ni semua ketentuan Allah. Kita hanya merancang dan berusaha.

Do keep me updated ya.
Salam sis adlina.. Just had my ER dis morning. Only retrieved 2, unsure of the quality. My ET is scheduled on Monday in Shaa Allah.

Will be praying for you too for your ET. Gathering as much energy that I can for as much ibadah since we are now in the last 10 days. Praying that He grants us Laylatul Qadr and what we've been hoping for all this time, if that is the best for us..

All my sisters here..

My name is Masya. Currently, i have a whatsapp grp chat with other ladies who are going through IVF. If you want to join the chat group, you may PM me your name and hp number. :)

Salam sis adlina.. Just had my ER dis morning. Only retrieved 2, unsure of the quality. My ET is scheduled on Monday in Shaa Allah.

Will be praying for you too for your ET. Gathering as much energy that I can for as much ibadah since we are now in the last 10 days. Praying that He grants us Laylatul Qadr and what we've been hoping for all this time, if that is the best for us..

All the best to you RiyanN. Yup2 semoga 10 mlm terakhir ramadhan ni akan memberi kita berita yang gembira tidak lama lagi. All the best for your ET tomorrow

Salaam sis Riyann and Adlina. All the best to you two. May Allah make it easy for us and grant all of us success in all we do. Aaminn

Hi all, I am slowly reading this thread because I am exploring options for IVF. Could someone please recommend a doctor for this procedure too?

Morning ladies.. Ameen thank u for the du'as. Just finished my ET. Both my eggs fertilised but 1 was unusable so we have 1 precious embie put back in. Bismillah...

Sis adlina all the best for yours tomorrow

Morning ladies.. Ameen thank u for the du'as. Just finished my ET. Both my eggs fertilised but 1 was unusable so we have 1 precious embie put back in. Bismillah...

Bismillah and in shaa Allah sis. May Allah make it easy for all of us.

Alhamdulillah... Rest well RiyanN. Hope your precious embie will stick. This is my 3rd cycle already. Dont know what to react. After several dissappointment. RiyanN, who is your gynae?

Thanks Monalee too for the dua. When will your ET be?

Alhamdulillah... Rest well RiyanN. Hope your precious embie will stick. This is my 3rd cycle already. Dont know what to react. After several dissappointment. RiyanN, who is your gynae?

Thanks Monalee too for the dua. When will your ET be?

My ET was on 12 June, im under kkh. Now 2ww.. BT on 27 June in shaa Allah sis..

Salam all,

I pray and hope for all my sisters for a smooth journey...amin amin amin... ;)

I had an early miscarriage due to low hcg after 2 times of so-iui... :(:(
Now, waiting for IVF slot in September...

Salam all,

I pray and hope for all my sisters for a smooth journey...amin amin amin... ;)

I had an early miscarriage due to low hcg after 2 times of so-iui... :(:(
Now, waiting for IVF slot in September...

وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَامُ

In shaa Allah sis.. amiin ya robbal alamin.

Salaam Sis... how u feeling?

Salaam Sis... how u feeling?
Salam ladies..

Monalee.. So far ok, nothing unusual apart from some slight bloatedness and sore bbs. Apologies didnt reply sooner.. Been catching up on raya prep cos i did zero raya prep up til after my ET .

Adlina.. How was ur ET?

Adeq_Zie very sorry to hear that.. *hugs* ure with Dr Jessie Phoon also right? Hope IVF will go smoothly for you..

Hope everyone is doing well and take care during the festivities.. Selamat Hari Raya.. Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum

Salam ladies..

Monalee.. So far ok, nothing unusual apart from some slight bloatedness and sore bbs. Apologies didnt reply sooner.. Been catching up on raya prep cos i did zero raya prep up til after my ET .

Adlina.. How was ur ET?

Adeq_Zie very sorry to hear that.. *hugs* ure with Dr Jessie Phoon also right? Hope IVF will go smoothly for you..

Hope everyone is doing well and take care during the festivities.. Selamat Hari Raya.. Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum

وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَامُ

Alhamdullilah. Your symptoms sound promising .. in shaa Allah everything goes smooth for you and sis Adlina. Btw she already join our whatsapp grp chat.. if u want more support offline, you're welcome to send me a pm ok. Take care for now.. be stress-free. Minal Aidil Wal Faizin.

Salam ladies..

Adlina.. How was ur ET?

I've been experiencing several uncomfortness like sore boobs, bloatedness, sinus for a couple of days after ET, gassy stomach on 2nd day after ET. But today no more sore boobs.

Salam everyone,
My last post here was in 2013 where I had a BFP after FET but it resulted in a blighted ovum.

Now I am in my 2ww again after going through FET and fresh transfer at SGH.

Anyone in 2ww now?

I've been experiencing several uncomfortness like sore boobs, bloatedness, sinus for a couple of days after ET, gassy stomach on 2nd day after ET. But today no more sore boobs.
Salam Adlina,
Hope ur blood test went well for you..

وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَامُ

Alhamdullilah. Your symptoms sound promising .. in shaa Allah everything goes smooth for you and sis Adlina. Btw she already join our whatsapp grp chat.. if u want more support offline, you're welcome to send me a pm ok. Take care for now.. be stress-free. Minal Aidil Wal Faizin.

Salam Riyann,

May I know what is the latest update after ur 2ww? Did u get a BFP? Hope all went well for u

Salam.
Its my first time joining forum after reading for so long.

I will be going for my first checkup at SGH CARE soon. Dr Yu Su Ling. Any tips? Feeling nervous.

Salam Riyann,

May I know what is the latest update after ur 2ww? Did u get a BFP? Hope all went well for u
Salam rashal,

Just saw dis! So sorry lambat reply.. Unfortunately, it didnt happen for me. Blood test was on 5Jul but on 2Jul AF came..first it was spotting only for abt 2 days so didnt think much but by 3rd day it got heavier (sorry tmi),so i calculated and realised its been 14-15 days past ER.. Then i told myself..that bleeding was definitely af and raised white flag (haha) and waited for blood test which confirmed no pregnancy.

Had a follow up with my doc recently and we decided to haf another go in December in Shaa Allah. Doing long protocol also..

Assalamualaikum Ladies,

Unsure if any of you are still active here. Chanced upon this Forum a while back and have been silently reading. Alhamdulillah, so grateful to find this space.

I'll be going on my 1st IVF Cycle at KK today or this Friday, 10th August 2018.

Just got my period this morning and am waiting for it to go full flow hopefully today, so I can go in for the first scan and injections. If not, on Friday - as tomorrow is our National Day Holiday and KKIVF will be closed.

Any Ladies who have been through IVF in KK care to share their step by step processes? Thank you in advance!

Hopefully all of you who have posted in this thread, have gone to have beautiful Children of your own since. InsyaAllah. :)

Best Regards,
F

Assalamualaikum Ladies,

Unsure if any of you are still active here. Chanced upon this Forum a while back and have been silently reading. Alhamdulillah, so grateful to find this space.

Just got my period this morning and am waiting for it to go full flow hopefully today, so I can go in for the first scan and injections. If not, on Friday - as tomorrow is our National Day Holiday and KKIVF will be closed.

Any Ladies who have been through IVF in KK care to share their step by step processes? Thank you in advance!

Hopefully all of you who have posted in this thread, have gone to have beautiful Children of your own since. InsyaAllah. :)

Best Regards,
F

Waalaikumsalam. I'm still hanging around this forum. :)
I've not done mine at KKH but I'm currently doing my 3rd IVF cycle.
Did you Dr mention if you will go for short or long protocol?

Hi Sis!

Thank you for you prompt reply. :)

I'm unsure as I have not gone in for my 1st scan even. Most probably this Friday I'll get to know....

You're strong.

How are you feeling? May you achieve the results you pray and hope for, Ameen!

Hi Sis!

Thank you for you prompt reply. :)

I'm unsure as I have not gone in for my 1st scan even. Most probably this Friday I'll get to know....
You're strong.

How are you feeling? May you achieve the results you pray and hope for, Ameen!

Ah, this Friday then you'll go for a scan? Do you have any existing conditions? I have endo and adeno.

I'm super tired but I will still try one more cycle if I need to. I already have one son from my first cycle but I'm still hoping for at least one more child. Ameen to your du'a. May everything go smoothly for you!

Ah, this Friday then you'll go for a scan? Do you have any existing conditions? I have endo and adeno.

I'm super tired but I will still try one more cycle if I need to. I already have one son from my first cycle but I'm still hoping for at least one more child. Ameen to your du'a. May everything go smoothly for you!

Yes, this Friday!

They detected that I had endo when I was going through IUI in early 2017, but from the scan they did prior to fixing me up for IVF recently, they did not mention anything about it. Unsure if I still have endo. Though I still have some pains prior to and during my periods on my right ovary where they detected the endo from the last time..But not as bad as before. Will find out on Friday InsyaAllah.

Alhamdulillah, you got pregnant on your first cycle! Congratulations~

May you continue bearing patience and keeping your strength and have your efforts be rewarded at the finish line, Ameen!

Ameen. Thank you Sis, for your Du'aa too~ :)

وَعَلَيْكُمُ السَّلَامُ

Hi Salam,

I came across this forum page.. I’m interested to join the whatsapp group chat.. Can you add me to the group? :)

Assalamualaikum Ladies,

Best Regards,
F

Hi Salam,

How was your IVF Cycle? Which Dr were you under? I recently started my IVF journey at KKH and would like to here more from those that have undergone this IVF a few cycles.. This is my 2nd cycle.. Did my first cycle at Raffles.. Looking forward to some replies :)

Regards,

S

Back