Jan 2018 Mummies to be

Me!!! I feel my tummy very big and I duno if it's my tummy fat or is it because I'm preggy now. By right shouldn't look so big at 7wks? Most of my clothes can't wear anymore and just bought many loose dresses for work to hide my tummy :(

Ikr!!!! my tummy feels quite flabby and big. Yes, literature always says that the tummy is still small now but I am like, no. not mine. I want to start buying shift dresses but I am so scared that I cannot carry the baby to full.

On 1 hand, I am still trying to come to terms that I am pregnant (occasionally the Husband and I wonder how did we count wrongly) but on the other hand, I really want this baby to come to full term. From time to time, I am so worried that the baby is no longer inside.

Me!!! I feel my tummy very big and I duno if it's my tummy fat or is it because I'm preggy now. By right shouldn't look so big at 7wks? Most of my clothes can't wear anymore and just bought many loose dresses for work to hide my tummy :(
me too! my tmmy looks like 4 onths pregnant. im only 5 weeks.

Ikr!!!! my tummy feels quite flabby and big. Yes, literature always says that the tummy is still small now but I am like, no. not mine. I want to start buying shift dresses but I am so scared that I cannot carry the baby to full.

On 1 hand, I am still trying to come to terms that I am pregnant (occasionally the Husband and I wonder how did we count wrongly) but on the other hand, I really want this baby to come to full term. From time to time, I am so worried that the baby is no longer inside.

Oh no. Better to keep a positive mindset. We shouldn't worry too much and let things fall in place.

I dun have any symptoms except for swollen boobs and very hungry all the time. does this mean my HCG is low?

Me too. I'm at 7wks now.. only swollen boobs, bloated stomach, bodyaches and perpetually hungry. This morning feels abit nauseous but no vomit. Everyone reacts differently, so if no morning sickness should be Glad in a way.

Anyone went to Dr Tan Eng Kien at his new clinic at Mount E yet? He delivered my first child in NUH 2 years ago, with no tear and cut.

Wanna find out how much are the packages he offers now...

haaa actually I'm fat so I very happy about being pregnant now, can excuse and say its baby belly :p
I was perpetually hungry last week but this week not so much .... lucky no weird cravings either;)

I've recently started having dry lips, it's not chapped yet and hopefully won't be. Anyone having this problem too?

I'm drinking enough fluids but they're still dry. Lips feel tight and uncomfortable due to dryness.

I'm also having dry lips especially the first thing when I wake up. Dry mouth as well. Recently feeling excessive salivating too.. having the needs to keep spitting out saliva.

It's depressing to go through all these pregnancy symptoms but luckily I'm on 10 days hospital leave.
On the side note, knowing baby is well and healthy, going through all these is well worth it.

Is my #1.

I think the charges now are almost like that until they got package then cheaper. Hopefully this sat all will be fine for me.

how your light bleeding ?
Dr Henry asked me to go down to hospital quickly, and took a jab. And went back to see him 2 days later to check on baby also the time we saw the baby heartbeat beating fast.

Light bleeding stopped and currently in bed rest.

Dr Henry Cheng is very assuring and I'm very comfortable with him. So me and hubby decided to stick to him even thou he is quite expensive. One trip down to hospital is $500.

I heard his package starts only from 20 weeks and cost $1300.

i really envy those with no symptoms. Every day i have nausea, bloatedness and i feel very emo when i had this. I also feel lethargic though i slept enough.

My hives is also getting frequent with all this with all this i really feel very depressed.

*virtual hugs for you.
You're not alone going through this.
The huge physical discomfort takes a major toll on your mental state.
I'm crying almost Everyday. Having nightmares very frequently.

What I find helpful is, drinking chamomile tea when I feel like vomiting, and getting 10-15min of sunlight helps lift your mood abit. Can try meditation too :)

I envy mummies who look slim even though they are pregnant. It could just be me already being overweight when I became pregnant but do you all feel like your tummies have turned soft and very flabby like as if you can't suck it in? or is it just my loose skin? * shy*

Mine became hard and cannt suck in at all. Hahah.
I'm on the average size side, last time have abit of abs. But now I look like I'm in my 2nd trimester already.
Like the rest of the mummies here, I've to wear loose clothing now too. Currently only at my 7-8th week. Hahah.

Mine became hard and cannt suck in at all. Hahah.
I'm on the average size side, last time have abit of abs. But now I look like I'm in my 2nd trimester already.
Like the rest of the mummies here, I've to wear loose clothing now too. Currently only at my 7-8th week. Hahah.

Yay! I am glad that I am not alone in this boat!

Thanks mummies for the encouragement !

My tummy also bloated and looks flabby lol and some of my bra already start to feel tight?

Are you all wearing wired bra now?

Thanks mummies for the encouragement !

My tummy also bloated and looks flabby lol and some of my bra already start to feel tight?

Are you all wearing wired bra now?

Ya my bra very tight now. Makes it extra painful when I removed it. I'm used to wired bras too but just bought wireless from Uniqlo. It's really comfy! $29.90 u can go buy and try!

i really envy those with no symptoms. Every day i have nausea, bloatedness and i feel very emo when i had this. I also feel lethargic though i slept enough.

My hives is also getting frequent with all this with all this i really feel very depressed.
I'm only 5 weeks along but already look like 3 months pregnant! This is my 2nd pregnancy. I'm starting to feel very sleepy in the afternoon and can just zonk out in 1 min! Not sure if it's hormonal, but my face is breaking out in rashes this time round.
Hi vivimummy, i m so sorry to hear that you have MS and bloatedness. My gynae was telling me that she feels that sometimes mummies' mindsets play a part when it comes to our symptoms (I am not sure how true it is).

Hopefully you will gain your coping mechanisms soon so that this pregnancy will be a smooth one for you.

: )

Dr Henry asked me to go down to hospital quickly, and took a jab. And went back to see him 2 days later to check on baby also the time we saw the baby heartbeat beating fast.

Light bleeding stopped and currently in bed rest.

Dr Henry Cheng is very assuring and I'm very comfortable with him. So me and hubby decided to stick to him even thou he is quite expensive. One trip down to hospital is $500.

I heard his package starts only from 20 weeks and cost $1300.

Today I thought I was feeling ok then I cancel the sat appointment then end up afternoon bleed more then no more appointment so end up I make a trip down to hospital to check and get the medicine.. I now very indecisive ahaha. I think the nurse at dr Henry should be quite irritated hahaha .

Me too I think I just plump and fat la now the tummy so big . But one thing is at least I can get a seat in mrt hahahaa
At least you get a seat! When I was heavily pregnant with my first, all the people on the bus just looked at me, then looked away. Really disappointed with humanity sometimes.

At least you get a seat! When I was heavily pregnant with my first, all the people on the bus just looked at me, then looked away. Really disappointed with humanity sometimes.

I think is easier to get a seat in mrt Becos of the priority seats then in bus .. I stay punggol the first stop so when I go in mrt I just thick skin and sit on the priority seat if most seats are taken by the ppl from sengkang.

Yah, cos the gynae say Harmony test can only be done overseas and oscar tests are done locally.. and also Harmony is 99.6% accurate, test for more stuffs and can know baby's gender..

Anyway he ask us to make a decision by our next visit, which is 1 month later so we still deciding..
Hello pixels, friday i went for my gynae check up as well, he also asked me n hubby to think about the oscar n harmony test. However, my oscar test cost $600. Have you decided?

Hello mummies, wanna ask.. Yesterday, i went for a swim in e evening, n an hr later, i had heavy spotting or bleeding ( nv spot b4 and is more brown than red). Gt a shocked. Called my gynae, he ask me to go NUH emergency. After waiting for 2hrs, the duty gynae.. He is nt experienced enough to scan my baby. He spent a long time trying to scan (both abdominal n bottom). He said the machine is very basic, cant measure heartbeat. Say he could see abit of flickering. erm..there is nt much assurance.

Is it normal to spot after swimming? Or my cervis gt bruise by the Friday transvirginal scan??

Hello pixels, friday i went for my gynae check up as well, he also asked me n hubby to think about the oscar n harmony test. However, my oscar test cost $600. Have you decided?

How many weeks are you in?

My doctor didn't talk about this. When ask Nurses about the package, all they say is too early to tell you.

Hello mummies, wanna ask.. Yesterday, i went for a swim in e evening, n an hr later, i had heavy spotting or bleeding ( nv spot b4 and is more brown than red). Gt a shocked. Called my gynae, he ask me to go NUH emergency. After waiting for 2hrs, the duty gynae.. He is nt experienced enough to scan my baby. He spent a long time trying to scan (both abdominal n bottom). He said the machine is very basic, cant measure heartbeat. Say he could see abit of flickering. erm..there is nt much assurance.

Is it normal to spot after swimming? Or my cervis gt bruise by the Friday transvirginal scan??

After I did the V scan, one day later I also had some brown discharge called the clinic the doc say is normal if not accompanied by cramps or bleeding.

I had brown discharge for 2 days and on the 3rd day I had light bleeding, immediately called my gynae, he asked me to go down to NUH too but I insisted to go MT a.

When I went down to MT A, my gynae in charge was already waiting for me at the A&e. The scan in the hospital was quite basic too and he could still see the sac. I was week 5 then. Took a jab and had 10 days of hospitalisation leave.

Went to his clinic 3 days after and we managed to see baby heart beat. I didn't try Swimming yet and was on bed rest these whole week.

Hope you are feeling better and have lots of rest.

How many weeks are you in?

My doctor didn't talk about this. When ask Nurses about the package, all they say is too early to tell you.
I m now 8 weeks. Cos i m scheduled to see my gynae in a month time. He ask me to think of the tests. Is also OK if couple doesnt want. He did explain to us that Oscar test can only do in wk 11-14 window period? (i forgot haha! ). Harmony test is after wk 12.

After I did the V scan, one day later I also had some brown discharge called the clinic the doc say is normal if not accompanied by cramps or bleeding.

I had brown discharge for 2 days and on the 3rd day I had light bleeding, immediately called my gynae, he asked me to go down to NUH too but I insisted to go MT a.

When I went down to MT A, my gynae in charge was already waiting for me at the A&e. The scan in the hospital was quite basic too and he could still see the sac. I was week 5 then. Took a jab and had 10 days of hospitalisation leave.

Went to his clinic 3 days after and we managed to see baby heart beat. I didn't try Swimming yet and was on bed rest these whole week.

Hope you are feeling better and have lots of rest.
Thanks orange. May i ask how big patch of brown discharge u seeing last time? For mine, the gush of brown watery spotting is about 5cm x 3cm. Definitely got a shocked of my life. I m bed resting today and not much spotting now. I came across a thread that it may be breakthrough bleeding. Hoping it is all fine. Friday's check up showed bb hb at 153 (wk 7 day 5 on fri). Jia you to u too!!

Thanks orange. May i ask how big patch of brown discharge u seeing last time? For mine, the gush of brown watery spotting is about 5cm x 3cm. Definitely got a shocked of my life. I m bed resting today and not much spotting now. I came across a thread that it may be breakthrough bleeding. Hoping it is all fine. Friday's check up showed bb hb at 153 (wk 7 day 5 on fri). Jia you to u too!!

Initially was just little bit of brown discharge, only managed to see it when we wipe. But the bleeding was dripping. So I had a shock. You are faster than me. Currently week 7.

Hi everyone!

New to this thread here :)

My lil' on's EDD is on 16/1/18 and we are with Mary Yang Clinic. Hoping to share my joys and worries here with everyone here too! :D

Congrats! My EDD is 16 Jan 2018 too! :)))) Just saw the sac and heard the heartbeat during the scan a few days back. Doc says it's only 4mm now but it sure was a surreal moment!

Been feeling very lethargic and my appetite is totally gone.. but been telling myself that I have to eat no matter what. The meiji biscuits work at times, but not always.. ginger tea helps too. And I have stocked up so much on sour sweets and sng buay when I've never been a sweets person. Sometimes I will just space out at work cos of the really lousy feeling.. nausea but not to the point of vomiting. Hope the first trimester passes quickly and things get much better in the second!

Woo.. I cant wait till wk 12.. I had put on 2.7kg since 5 wks ago.

Quite in the contrary, the doc put me on med. losing appetite and lost 1kg after that. Not eating much. Like you, I can't wait for week 12 too!!!! Hopefully the all day nausea will go by then. Quite worried for my work too..

I m now 8 weeks. Cos i m scheduled to see my gynae in a month time. He ask me to think of the tests. Is also OK if couple doesnt want. He did explain to us that Oscar test can only do in wk 11-14 window period? (i forgot haha! ). Harmony test is after wk 12.

I'm also abt 8 weeks.. haven decide yet, but might go for Harmony..

Good morning mummies! Just went for my first scan on Sat and all is good.. edd 9 Jan 18 :) looking forward to end of first tri to feel better.. im nauseous quite often and need to keep eating to keep off the feeling. And very tired too, keep zonking off once i hit the bed. Take care all mamas!

Congrats! My EDD is 16 Jan 2018 too! :)))) Just saw the sac and heard the heartbeat during the scan a few days back. Doc says it's only 4mm now but it sure was a surreal moment!

Been feeling very lethargic and my appetite is totally gone.. but been telling myself that I have to eat no matter what. The meiji biscuits work at times, but not always.. ginger tea helps too. And I have stocked up so much on sour sweets and sng buay when I've never been a sweets person. Sometimes I will just space out at work cos of the really lousy feeling.. nausea but not to the point of vomiting. Hope the first trimester passes quickly and things get much better in the second!

Hello fellow 16 Jan mummy! Altho my gynae has just moved baby's date to 14 Jan 2018 after a scan at 7 weeks due to spotting.

Hang in there. I can totally imagine a bunch of us just spacing out together, just trying to make it through 1st tri. I am also now on hormone pills!!!!! :S :S :S

Hi everyone! My EDD is around 21 January. Apart from being really gassy, I don't feel like I'm pregnant at all. Going for my first prenatal check this week! Hope baby's still there. Feeling very paranoid.

I have shortlisted 3 gynaes: Dr WK Tan, Dr Goh Shen Li and Dr Irene Chua. Has anyone seen them?

Hi everyone! My EDD is around 21 January. Apart from being really gassy, I don't feel like I'm pregnant at all. Going for my first prenatal check this week! Hope baby's still there. Feeling very paranoid.

I have shortlisted 3 gynaes: Dr WK Tan, Dr Goh Shen Li and Dr Irene Chua. Has anyone seen them?

I'm with WK Tan :)

Back