Gender reveal party

Carolyn_Y

Have any of you organized or are planning a gender reveal party? Or do you just plan to make one celebration, which is the baby shower?
I might learn about my baby's gender during my check up this week but I am doubting if it is safe to organize a little get together early on. Im on my 15th week. Or is it safer to just have a baby shower by 3rd trimester.

Have any of you organized or are planning a gender reveal party? Or do you just plan to make one celebration, which is the baby shower?
I might learn about my baby's gender during my check up this week but I am doubting if it is safe to organize a little get together early on. Im on my 15th week. Or is it safer to just have a baby shower by 3rd trimester.

My friend had a gender reveal party! They had a cake and cut it to show the colour inside-pink for girl, blue for boy!

This is my second one and I was originally thinking it's so nice to do a gender reveal party before I was pregnant. But now that I'm pregnant, it's like I don't even know who will come.... hahaha.... Invite relatives too many times for 1 month la, 1 year la, they say pay until neck long (Hong bao)....

Then if I do a gender reveal party still must order buffet, do logistics and maybe not many people wanna come also. Haha. that's for me la. But if you want, you should do!!! It's exciting!

My friend had a gender reveal party! They had a cake and cut it to show the colour inside-pink for girl, blue for boy!

This is my second one and I was originally thinking it's so nice to do a gender reveal party before I was pregnant. But now that I'm pregnant, it's like I don't even know who will come.... hahaha.... Invite relatives too many times for 1 month la, 1 year la, they say pay until neck long (Hong bao)....

Then if I do a gender reveal party still must order buffet, do logistics and maybe not many people wanna come also. Haha. that's for me la. But if you want, you should do!!! It's exciting!

You are right. Might be tedious for guests and for us parents too - gender party, baby shower, 1 month, 1 yr... hahaha. So I'm also having reservations. Right now, we still dont have the gender but we're inclined to make a super small & simple meet up with close friends as gender reveal. Let's see how it goes. Thanks and congratulations for your 2nd baby :)

Back