Dr Chris Chong review?

ktraciew

Hello Mummies, first time got the positive result and looking for a gynae for check up.

Anyone is seeing Dr Chris Chong in GlenE? Would you mind to share the info of package and the experience of engaging Dr Chris Chong?

Or if you know the package info from other good doctor, feel free to recommend pls. I really no idea how to choose a suitable gynae.

Thanks a lot.

Hello Mummies, first time got the positive result and looking for a gynae for check up.

Anyone is seeing Dr Chris Chong in GlenE? Would you mind to share the info of package and the experience of engaging Dr Chris Chong?

Or if you know the package info from other good doctor, feel free to recommend pls. I really no idea how to choose a suitable gynae.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, I see Dr Chris Chong currently. Package starts from week 16 I think. Before that is just ala carte.

He's a good doctor, very dedicated. Can even e-mail him questions and he will reply! You go his clinic, you will see it's filled with thank you cards from his patients. He even will tell you can call him if it's emergency at night. He will see you at any private hospital (just that rates are v ex cos the private hospital will charge you). But that's dedication yea?

But I do find him quite pricey. But private doctors are like that...

Back