TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

Hi Grumpet and kittykaren,

I'm charting BBT too. My gynae says temp for a good ovulation should be above 36.7 after ovulation and it should stay high until your next period starts. My temp were pretty Low.

Anyone tried clomid? I'm on my first cycle of clomid and just wondering if I can take clomid with supplements like folic acid or Blackmores conceive well gold? Those of u who have taken clomid, did u take it with any other supplements? Thanks.

Anyone has any solution of how I can induce my menses apart from taking pills. Natural remedy I mean. I am waiting for my menses to come in order for me to proceed with my IVF soon. For like the 1st time I want my menses to come...

Anyone has any solution of how I can induce my menses apart from taking pills. Natural remedy I mean. I am waiting for my menses to come in order for me to proceed with my IVF soon. For like the 1st time I want my menses to come...

try to eat/drink cold?

I'm charting BBT too. My gynae says temp for a good ovulation should be above 36.7 after ovulation and it should stay high until your next period starts. My temp were pretty Low.

Anyone tried clomid? I'm on my first cycle of clomid and just wondering if I can take clomid with supplements like folic acid or Blackmores conceive well gold? Those of u who have taken clomid, did u take it with any other supplements? Thanks.

My temp can't hit above 36.0 at all. This morning drop back to 35.8

My temp can't hit above 36.0 at all. This morning drop back to 35.8

Hmm..how Long have you been charting your temp already? The Nurses from the clinic did remind me to put the thermometer under my tongue and keep my mouth fully closed to ensure the accuracy of temp. You can also check the battery of your thermometer by taking temp in the middle of the day - it should read 36.8 to 37. If not perhaps your thermometer is Low batt?

I also charted for a full 2 months before finding out my problem- which is I was not having very good ovulations as my temp couldn't stay up.

Hmm..how Long have you been charting your temp already? The Nurses from the clinic did remind me to put the thermometer under my tongue and keep my mouth fully closed to ensure the accuracy of temp. You can also check the battery of your thermometer by taking temp in the middle of the day - it should read 36.8 to 37. If not perhaps your thermometer is Low batt?

I also charted for a full 2 months before finding out my problem- which is I was not having very good ovulations as my temp couldn't stay up.

I recorded for 2 months too.. My temp at night time is around 36.5 to 36.7.. And I have been seeing tcm for quite some time so far the sinseh didn't mention anything wrong with my temp.

Clomid doesn't clashes with the above supplements. Supplements are just vitamins. But do note clomid may thin lining so do take things like red bean soup to cultivate thicker lining for implantation to occur.

Try drinking loads of coconut!

Clomid doesn't clashes with the above supplements. Supplements are just vitamins. But do note clomid may thin lining so do take things like red bean soup to cultivate thicker lining for implantation to occur.
Hi ACB,

Yes I did hear about the causing lining to be thin issue. Thanks for your advice, will go take some red bean soup! :)

Reactions: ACB

What is considered "good ovulation ?"
I thot most gynea won't teach bbt cos they don't think it is accurate.
my temp today has dropped to 35.94. :( after AF came, CD3. and my thermometer is new.

read clomid can work better for some ppl w lower dose like half tablet, ive not taken it myself.

Last edited:
What is considered "good ovulation ?"
I thot most gynea won't teach bbt cos they don't think it is accurate.
my temp today has dropped to 35.94. :( after AF came, CD3. and my thermometer is new.

read clomid can work better for some ppl w lower dose like half tablet, ive not taken it myself.

I'm also not too sure on what he meant by good ovulation. But he did mention that temperatures are supposed to be higher; preferably 36.7 or higher after ovulation and it should stay high around that range until your next cycle starts.
Yea this gynae's methods are kinda old school lol. Well, we'll just try first and see if his methods work.

I Guess it's normal for temperature to be lower on CD3? Still have about 2 weeks till ovulation.

It is already CD42 but my AF is still not here... test was negative as well. I wonder is anything wrong with me? I have never missed a cycle before... :(

Also wondered if it is due to my thyroid condition... but the nurses said unlikely.

Nurses told me to wait for another week and if AF still has not appear, might need to take medicine to induce AF... or to take a scan to see if it is a cyst... double worry!!

But I am not willing to take anymore medicine... recently I started taking thyroixine which seemed to mess up my body clock and is unwilling to take any more other medicine..

Anyone experiences CD40 and more but AF not appearing and is BFN?

hi, did yr AF come? I'm charting this month, suddenly had a drop in bbt temp yesterday and my AF came today one day late.... sigh. I thot this will be the month I get BFP :(

my bbt never raise beyond 36.5 in luteal phase.

come already :( my temp drop to 36.2.. I not gotta measure this mth after ovulation... so stressful..

clomid thin my lining :( I have one day of mens last mth only.. and two days of mens this mth.,.. gotta stop already

It is already CD42 but my AF is still not here... test was negative as well. I wonder is anything wrong with me? I have never missed a cycle before... :(

Also wondered if it is due to my thyroid condition... but the nurses said unlikely.

Nurses told me to wait for another week and if AF still has not appear, might need to take medicine to induce AF... or to take a scan to see if it is a cyst... double worry!!

But I am not willing to take anymore medicine... recently I started taking thyroixine which seemed to mess up my body clock and is unwilling to take any more other medicine..

Me me.... Always... And even now I am still waiting.. Already 3days late and i cant afford for it to be late as I wanna do my 3rd cycle of IVF this mth.... Still finding ways to induce my menses.

I'm also not too sure on what he meant by good ovulation. But he did mention that temperatures are supposed to be higher; preferably 36.7 or higher after ovulation and it should stay high around that range until your next cycle starts.
Yea this gynae's methods are kinda old school lol. Well, we'll just try first and see if his methods work.

I Guess it's normal for temperature to be lower on CD3? Still have about 2 weeks till ovulation.

i see...
consulted google and this book i'm reading "making babies"

What is this BBT chart about ?

Follicular phase
Before a woman ovulates, the basal body temperatures range from around 97.0 to 97.5 degrees Fahrenheit (36.11 to 36.39 Celcius). This is due to the presence of estrogen, which keeps temps down. Temperatures will vary from person to person, but should stay below your coverline.

Luteal phase
Once ovulation has occurred, the temps go up to a new, higher level, usually ranging from around 97.6 to 98.9 F ( 36.4 to 36.6 /or 37 C different sources ).The day after ovulation, the temp generally jumps up by at least 0.2 degrees F ( 0.11 degrees C ), and then continues to rise somewhat. This increase in temperature is caused by the progesterone released from the follicle after ovulation.

It will become apparent after a few days that it is in a new, higher range. The temps themselves will continue to rise and dip day by day, but will remain in the higher range. ( Above your coverline )

The actual temperatures are less important than noting a pattern showing two levels of temperatures. If there is no pregnancy, then your temperature will stay elevated for 10 - 16 days, until the corpus luteum regresses. At this time, progesterone levels drop dramatically and you get your period. Your temperature normally drops at this time as well, though it is not unusual to have erratic or high temperatures during your period.

If your Basal Body Temperature remains elevated for 18 days or more after ovulation, you should probably test for pregnancy.

Hi all, was new this tread

My bbt has been 36.9 /37 since DPO 7 till now..today is DPO13
Could i be pregnant? Tested yesterday evening but is BFN

Hihi
I'm going for my 1st iui tmr. Can anyone tell me what I must look out for aft my iui procedure? Can I drink coffee aft that?

Hihi .. me!! Day 43 and tested negative as well.. :(

Btw, i just bought this from iherb, a buddy recommend me. Looks gd. Waiting for my supplement to arrive.

Prenatal DHA. Buddy frd took till 3rd trimester.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Nature-Made-Prenatal-Multi-DHA-90-Softgels/40458?rcode=HAR2151

Raspberry Leaf Tea
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Traditional...rapped-Tea-Bags-85-oz-24-g/6797?rcode=HAR2151

Myo-Inosito (For PCOS) - Taken it before, feel effective thou.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Fairhaven-H...omen-and-Men-120-Capsules/62649?rcode=HAR2151

5% discount on top of 5% credits (Promo Code: HAR2151)

Btw, i just bought this from iherb, a buddy recommend me. Looks gd. Waiting for my supplement to arrive.

Prenatal DHA. Buddy frd took till 3rd trimester.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Nature-Made-Prenatal-Multi-DHA-90-Softgels/40458?rcode=HAR2151

Raspberry Leaf Tea
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Traditional...rapped-Tea-Bags-85-oz-24-g/6797?rcode=HAR2151

Myo-Inosito (For PCOS) - Taken it before, feel effective thou.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Fairhaven-H...omen-and-Men-120-Capsules/62649?rcode=HAR2151

5% discount on top of 5% credits (Promo Code: HAR2151)

What does Myo-Inosito helps in PCOS?

Anyway... There's a TTC Whatsapp group, anyone wanna join can PM me... Started about one month's back! I think cos too many messages so it got kinda lost...

Hey Daledale...I just bought the same raspberry leaf tea too last night! from iherb

I also bought from a local company Tea Voyage, loose leaf ... and Wise Woman blend. :) with raspberry leaf

have stopped taking uniquinol/ coQ10. just keep a healthy diet... cos too many pills ALREADY

Hey Daledale...I just bought the same raspberry leaf tea too last night! from iherb

I also bought from a local company Tea Voyage, loose leaf ... and Wise Woman blend. :) with raspberry leaf

have stopped taking uniquinol/ coQ10. just keep a healthy diet... cos too many pills ALREADY
Alot ladies say raspberry leaf gd and teste pretty gd. Bought 1 box to try first. I took coQ10, royal jelly, Myo-Inosito & bfp on my first ivf cycle. But none left for freezing so trying out adding others supplement. I usually take 1 tablet per supplement.

Thank you grumpet!

I hope so, temp continue to be high, but has some brown spotting yesterday.... spoke to tcm , giving me some med to spot the bleed

Hopefully Af don come so soon.. going to test again this sunday !!
hi did the tcm medicine help to stop the spotting?

Tdy is my 3rd post iui procedure.. I dunno if I'm thinking too much.. How come I feel hungry at times.. I dunno if m I really hungry or is my digestive problem. But I doesnt seem to hv any craving for food yet. And I had been burping..
What happen to me? Or I've been thinking too much if I'm pregnant

Back