Has anyone tried chicken essence during pregnancy?

KeithWang999

I'm now pregnant in my 2 trimester, facing badly morning sickness EVERY SINGLE DAY.. my god..
A friend of mine recommended me have this brand from Taiwan.
Has anyone here tried this before? Does it work to relieve discomfort? How does it taste??
I've tried so many methods..

Attachments

• 14711490_670448636455210_3185858043256825886_o.jpg
    14711490_670448636455210_3185858043256825886_o.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 578

Uh~ I know this brand. Tian Yuan Xiang is very famous in TW and HK.
I bought it thru Airfrov a few month ago. Kinda expensive. dunno whr to get in SG.
Tastes really good without the smell like canned chicken essence.
The flavor you post I think is for digestion and relieve morning sickness one.
The one I tried was original one.

can try lah anyway.

Hello~

Tian Yuan Xiang I also Keen to try... Try to contact them thru fb...

They say they gonna open their first shop @ United Sq in May ... Can go check out their Instagram...Will release information...

Hope this info helps.. :)

REALLY!!!!? store opens in May?
Hope they can open a store smoothly.. if the chicken essence help me..
But I never try their brand leh..
my friend told me that it can help pregnant lady to nourish baby and mummy..
I can swallow everything as long as it's good for my babe. haha mother's power.

How to cook ?! double boil? like chicken soup?

You cook in a small jar and put this jar into a larger pot of slow cooker. Just google and you can find the technique. Basically, everything is the same, just that you cook the soup in a small jar and place this jar in a bigger pot of water.

For myself, I have the double boil pot that my mum gave me. It's easier as everything comes as a set. So just cut up the chicken and remove the skin etc and rub salt in it for a while, wash off and cook. You can put herbs (better check which kind with TCM) and wolfberries, dates etc to make it tastier. I only put wolfberries back then coz didn't wanna take any herbs.

I've tried this our before!! Very nice. I had the one with Vaccaria Seed for breastfeeding but this one can not be drunk during pregnancy. Milk was promoted!! I think you can ask them for advice directly.

I've tried this our before!! Very nice. I had the one with Vaccaria Seed for breastfeeding but this one can not be drunk during pregnancy. Milk was promoted!! I think you can ask them for advice directly.
sorry, too busy to check online.
I tried contact with their staff on fb and they told me that the store will be in Singapore in June... jus...
vomit like hell still.. but getting better now.
Do they have other flavor that i can have during pregnancy?

Can try lah.
I also have them for confinement now. my family bought from taiwan for me.
breastfeeding smoothly. but i still need more rest....

Me!! I drink Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence during pregnancy! I don't know if it can remove the discomfort of ms, but it truly bring me much more energy. It is really tasty, just like homemade chicken soup. If you really got serious ms, you should divide your meal into small portions and eat time several times a day to avoid vomiting. Or you can drink sparkling water with lemon in it, it's quite refreshing!

I also drank their chicken essence for pregnancy. taste good and effective for me.
It's really hard for me to get conceiving due to PCOS.. but I believe if you treat your body in nice way, it would surely give the feedback to you. I do have a 8m kid now. ^^

Back