First Trimester and Travelling

Hi

I am currently about 4-5 weeks. Have 2 business trips to give trainings scheduled in June but am in a dilemma whether it will be harmful if I went ahead. tickets and hotels all booked by the company.

Am in a dilemma. should i go? how do i tell my boss?

@wishinguponastar:

Congrats!! You may wanna let your gynea advise if u r fit 4 traveling. Alternatively, not sure if you have shared d great news wif your boss, u may wanna let him know of your current situation.

When I 1st found out dat i was preggy, I came back office n let my boss know. I need her 2 know so dat she can arrange 4 someone 2 takeover my workload while I m on ML. She was more concerned about my health n wanted me 2 take it slow. It was a difficult pregnancy 4 me n I was glad I told her early.

@wishinguponastar:

Congrats!! You may wanna let your gynea advise if u r fit 4 traveling. Alternatively, not sure if you have shared d great news wif your boss, u may wanna let him know of your current situation.

When I 1st found out dat i was preggy, I came back office n let my boss know. I need her 2 know so dat she can arrange 4 someone 2 takeover my workload while I m on ML. She was more concerned about my health n wanted me 2 take it slow. It was a difficult pregnancy 4 me n I was glad I told her early.
Thanks for your reply! Went for my first gynae and decided to get a letter from the gynae saying I'm unfit to travel.
Hopefully my boss won't get upset at me tomorrow for canceling 2 trips!

I went kl for 4days @ week4 and australia for 10days @ week7 then only went to see gynae at week9.
Is this your first pregnancy? Do you feel your body is strong enuff to do so?
Its up to individual choice whether to travel or not if you seek gynae opinion they will play safe and advise not to travel until 2nd trimester.

@wishinguponastar:

Thanks! I got a letter from my gynae to advise against travelling since I had miscarriage before and I have PCOS.

I think my bosses have no choice but to accept my cancellation. haha

I went kl for 4days @ week4 and australia for 10days @ week7 then only went to see gynae at week9.
Is this your first pregnancy? Do you feel your body is strong enuff to do so?
Its up to individual choice whether to travel or not if you seek gynae opinion they will play safe and advise not to travel until 2nd trimester.
Thanks! I got a letter from my gynae to advise against travelling since I had miscarriage before and I have PCOS. better play safe..

Back