2017 IVF mummies

Hi, anyone advise me please. After bfp by blood test on 25 Apr at kkh , I have very little symptoms around 30 Apr and 1 May of sore boots. After that no other symptoms at all and boots feel normal . Is it normal ? A bit stress. Thanks.

Different ppl have different reactions... Baby also really small now. Ms will kick in usually wk 5 to 8, depending on individual. Sore boobs is indicative enough. I have other symptoms but not sore boobs... so really different for different peeps.

Hi, anyone advise me please. After bfp by blood test on 25 Apr at kkh , I have very little symptoms around 30 Apr and 1 May of sore boots. After that no other symptoms at all and boots feel normal . Is it normal ? A bit stress. Thanks.

I had no Ms for my no.1 and now am going to be wk6 with no MS nor sore boobs too. My gynea said should be happy without MS. So dont worry about the symptoms and enjoy your pregnancy.

Different ppl have different reactions... Baby also really small now. Ms will kick in usually wk 5 to 8, depending on individual. Sore boobs is indicative enough. I have other symptoms but not sore boobs... so really different for different peeps.
Thanks for assuring me. I wish to get a lot of symptoms so that my mind can be at rest.

I had no Ms for my no.1 and now am going to be wk6 with no MS nor sore boobs too. My gynea said should be happy without MS. So dont worry about the symptoms and enjoy your pregnancy.
Thanks a lot. Mine also at 6 weeks tomorrow. Still no MS. Even though it is good without MS, I wish I could have MS to make me feel prudent that I am pregnant.

Thanks for your advise Dolly_gal. :) I'm with Dr. Fong with clinic at Mt E. He is associated with Sincere Ivf centre. How about yourself? I've made appt with Tcm Dr Zou yumin tomorrow, and will see what she says about my body condition.

Ya I won't force it if lining really cmi.. tho it's a pain to keep playing the waiting game :confused:

I was w dr Roland n virtus ivf ctr.my last ivf bfp in 2014 was w sincere as well..

Congrats and thanks for sharing! Will see if doc suggest changing to long protocol if I do go on another fresh cycle. Long protocol starts with medication in the month before and jab for a longer period?
Thanks. I did a long protocol after 2 failed short ones (1 failed, the other chemical preg). Short protocol starts with oral meds but long protocol replaces the oral meds to injections. So timeframe is still about the same.

Hopw this helps. Good luck with your fresh cycle. *hugs

anyone using uterogestan pull insert ?may i know do u use hand to push in or use any applicator?i using my hand to push in but i can't push in very far

anyone using uterogestan pull insert ?may i know do u use hand to push in or use any applicator?i using my hand to push in but i can't push in very far

Is that a gel type? If gel type no need to use hand anymore. Just insert in to the edge n release the medicine

mine is the 2 white little ball

Can push in until slightly over a third of your finger and just stay in lying position for a short while. Relax ur muscles down there, it should melt and not come out till later as discharge.

Could I check how much did your Ivf with Dr Roland cost? I've heard good reviews but heard that he's quite expensive

Ard 18-20k before Medisave claim . Depends on ur dosage n his practise is w virtus fertility centre n fet. I Rem my hub paid ard 12k alone to virtus on er n fet.

Ard 18-20k before Medisave claim . Depends on ur dosage n his practise is w virtus fertility centre n fet. I Rem my hub paid ard 12k alone to virtus on er n fet.

Wow...not cheap but at least it works! my TCM highly recommends him..but I wasn't sure actually.. Do u happen to know what are their take home baby rates? I may need to do another ivf when I run out of frozen embryos...*sigh*

Wow...not cheap but at least it works! my TCM highly recommends him..but I wasn't sure actually.. Do u happen to know what are their take home baby rates? I may need to do another ivf when I run out of frozen embryos...*sigh*

I m not sure about their success rate but I do trust the team lead by dr Liaw the Chief embryologist ..
My gal was under him n his team in sincere in 2014 so tats y this round we followed them to virtus.
When I did my er this time, dr Liaw was ard n saw my gal, somehow they like both vy comfy w each other n I joked cos she was under his creation previously.

Thanks a lot. Mine also at 6 weeks tomorrow. Still no MS. Even though it is good without MS, I wish I could have MS to make me feel prudent that I am pregnant.

Don't worry I do not have ms throughout my pregnancy and I delivered my twin babies. Enjoy pregnancy it's the best moment!

Thanks for your advice, I guess prenatal supplements maybe not recommended cos they scared over dosage?
By the way do you know why you were prescribed aspirin? My doc just say it may help my chances...I was wondering if it's because I have high cholesterol?

Aspirin is to help with blood circulation n improve implantation.

Hello all 2017 IVF mummies!

Glad to find this thread! I'm new to IVF and had ER in Feb. Was supposed to do the transfer after my 2nd menses after ER. During my 1st scan on CD1 my lining was 3.8mm, doctor put me on Progynova 2mg 2tabs 3 times a day. On CD8 2nd scan, lining only increased to 4mm. My doctor then increase the dosage to 2tabs 4 times a day plus Oestrogel apply daily.

Yesterday I went back for scan, lining was barely even 7mm. So transfer cancelled this cycle.

Any mummies here have experienced thin lining and what did your doctor advise to do? My doctor actually mentioned that he will put me on Gonal F next cycle but isn't Gonal F for follicle stimulation ? I'm confused here.

Appreciate some advise from all mummies and mummies to be here. thanks a million!

Thin lining can increase progynova dosage plus stick patches. U can also try acupuncture.

I just had my BT and today is 12p6dt and hcg is 1250

Can someone advise is this an ok level? I'm totally lost and confused now

i feed little treats such as chocolate to my embryo but it dont want. next day my menses came. i read that cant eat chocolate.

Omg really?? I transferred 2!!
I'm suddenly so lost
I don't know what supplements to take
What food totake ans what to avoid.

For trim 1, we are ok without any supplements. Infact my gynea is pro natural and he doesnt believe in pre-natal supplements.
So meanwhile stay happy and enjoy your pregnancy journey.

Hi mommies, MTB, I had history of gestational diabetes during my first pregnancy and now am wk7. Was told that the onset of GD will occur earlier in subsequent pregnancies. Not sure if anyone of u experience this and how early into ur pregnancy did ur gynea started monitoring your sucrose levels ?

Yup some medications

But other than that, what are the supplements we shld take?

What food to take? Like chicken Essence ? Anyone can advise?

Congrats! No need supplements for first tri. Eat healthily n enjoy your pregnancy. You have good hcg n yes could be twins.

Hi mommies, MTB, I had history of gestational diabetes during my first pregnancy and now am wk7. Was told that the onset of GD will occur earlier in subsequent pregnancies. Not sure if anyone of u experience this and how early into ur pregnancy did ur gynea started monitoring your sucrose levels ?

My detail scan showed baby with bigger abdominal circumference n dr want me to take glucose test to check if it's GD. If I remember correctly it was around week 23. So I was diagnosis with GD very early. I was given a chart n prick finger once a day to check level.

Hello! Glad to find a support group for IVF mummies :)
A little about myself: I have my first fresh IVF in March. Been TTC for 7 years, had 2 miscarriages, stopped TTC from 2015 due to thyroid relapse, finally when its controlled and given green light to TTC, age is catching up and doc advised IVF. I transferred 2 D3 embryos, got beta result 1100 after 2 weeks. I thought maybe there is a chance of twins haha, but scans later showed a singleton. But I am counting my blessings that my first IVF is a success. For years, I have prayed to carry a healthy baby in my arms.

As this is my first IVF, I have little knowledge about it, just following the nurses' instruction. When the day of ET arrived, I suddenly feel a sense of urgency, and started googling what I can do more to help (I know it is very last minute). Then I came across acupuncture, I called and booked an appointment for myself before the ET, and continue till now. Though I did not start the treatment from the start, but I am lucky to know acupuncture can help.

I have quite bad MS since the start, migraine and insomnia soon kick in also. I have spottings twice. So I am mostly in bed. The fear of miscarriage always haunting me. I just stepped into week 13 now, start to feel better these 2 days, I hope I can start to enjoy this pregnancy soon. :)

Hello! Glad to find a support group for IVF mummies :)
A little about myself: I have my first fresh IVF in March. Been TTC for 7 years, had 2 miscarriages, stopped TTC from 2015 due to thyroid relapse, finally when its controlled and given green light to TTC, age is catching up and doc advised IVF. I transferred 2 D3 embryos, got beta result 1100 after 2 weeks. I thought maybe there is a chance of twins haha, but scans later showed a singleton. But I am counting my blessings that my first IVF is a success. For years, I have prayed to carry a healthy baby in my arms.

As this is my first IVF, I have little knowledge about it, just following the nurses' instruction. When the day of ET arrived, I suddenly feel a sense of urgency, and started googling what I can do more to help (I know it is very last minute). Then I came across acupuncture, I called and booked an appointment for myself before the ET, and continue till now. Though I did not start the treatment from the start, but I am lucky to know acupuncture can help.

I have quite bad MS since the start, migraine and insomnia soon kick in also. I have spottings twice. So I am mostly in bed. The fear of miscarriage always haunting me. I just stepped into week 13 now, start to feel better these 2 days, I hope I can start to enjoy this pregnancy soon. :)
Hi when you mentioned mostly in bed. May I know do you do light cooking/boiling of water or do some light houswork?
i am planning do bedrest 90% as compare to my 1st IVF fresh. hope can help

Thin lining can increase progynova dosage plus stick patches. U can also try acupuncture.

Today is my 4th day of menses. Currently I'm on 2tablets 4 times a day for Progynova, Oestrogel and 100iu of Puregon. My gynae doesn't seemed to have stick patches.

I have also started acupuncture but now on hold due to menses. Will resume once menses cleared.

Friday will be my first scan ☺

Hi when you mentioned mostly in bed. May I know do you do light cooking/boiling of water or do some light houswork?
i am planning do bedrest 90% as compare to my 1st IVF fresh. hope can help

Hi, after the ET and those spotting days, I practically lie down all the time , except for going to washroom and shower. After I woke up and wash up, I will move to the living room and lie on the sofa all day. My husband took over all the chores now, and do not allow me to do anything myself. This is the first time I do bedrest, my previous job is very stressful, working 13 hours a day, so I quit right after my 2nd miscarriage, only manage a small online business now to help out with income. I remembered back then the tcm mentioned the next time I get pregnant, I have to bedrest for at least 2 months. So, now I took opportunity to rest during first trimester which I did not have the chance in the past.

Hi, after the ET and those spotting days, I practically lie down all the time , except for going to washroom and shower. After I woke up and wash up, I will move to the living room and lie on the sofa all day. My husband took over all the chores now, and do not allow me to do anything myself. This is the first time I do bedrest, my previous job is very stressful, working 13 hours a day, so I quit right after my 2nd miscarriage, only manage a small online business now to help out with income. I remembered back then the tcm mentioned the next time I get pregnant, I have to bedrest for at least 2 months. So, now I took opportunity to rest during first trimester which I did not have the chance in the past.
When my hb go for work during my HL i have to walk around to take stuff or water. like 50% bedrest only. i also thinking to do some small business but have no ideas or guidance.

When my hb go for work during my HL i have to walk around to take stuff or water. like 50% bedrest only. i also thinking to do some small business but have no ideas or guidance.

Just try to rest as much as you can. I moved the stuffs (water jug, biscuits, breads, snacks etc) I need to the coffee table, to minimise walking. At first, I also have no ideas and try and error for the first year, some items will work, some dont. After a while, then I settled with baby items which I like. I also picked up knitting which I dont have time to learn in the past, and sell hand-knitted items. You can either explore something you like or good at, or do research on those popular online sites, see what is in trend or popular with buyers.

Are you in your HL now?

Just try to rest as much as you can. I moved the stuffs (water jug, biscuits, breads, snacks etc) I need to the coffee table, to minimise walking. At first, I also have no ideas and try and error for the first year, some items will work, some dont. After a while, then I settled with baby items which I like. I also picked up knitting which I dont have time to learn in the past, and sell hand-knitted items. You can either explore something you like or good at, or do research on those popular online sites, see what is in trend or popular with buyers.

Are you in your HL now?
no. i'm waitingto do FET. maybe i should put all the stuff at coffee table and bed rest on sofa . i did it on bed so not so convenient

I just had my BT and today is 12p6dt and hcg is 1250

Can someone advise is this an ok level? I'm totally lost and confused now

Could be twins but could be singleton also my hcg level is high but is singleton

Don't worry I do not have ms throughout my pregnancy and I delivered my twin babies. Enjoy pregnancy it's the best moment!
Thanks. But unfortunately when scanned on 9 May showed that baby size was 5 weeks but can see heartbeat. Today scanned showed that baby still at 5.7 weeks but no heartbeat. This is the forth time miscarriages. Never exceed 6 weeks. Evertime baby stopped around 5 weeks. 2 fresh , 1 cancelled due to high progesterone and this is fet. First time
- natural , 2nd -IVF , 3rd- natural and this time - ivf. So desperate and angry myself.

Hi ladies, I have balance of 3 pieces Crinone 8% gel left and I don't know what to do with them. Am happy to give away to anyone who needs extra. Throwing away seems like a waste since they cost like $10 each. PM me if you are interested

Back