September 2017 Mummies

I don't think i am added to the Sept mummies group in FB, which page in FB should i go too?
or ladies you all have a whatsapp chat?

Hi Sept Moms, I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Peiling.She is attentive to baby's needs, takes care of my confinement food and cooks for my hubby too. She is available Sept 2017 onwards. Pls message her at +65 8420 3343.

Hi
My EDD about end of sept. How much is she charging?

Just curious. Have those who requested to be added to the FB secret group been added? What is the name of the Sep 2017 mummies secret group in FB? Can we search the name in FB and request to be added ourselves? Thanks

Is the group still active?
Not been added in the watsapp group. Or would anyone be starting a new group since the original thread starter is not responding.

Hi September mummies, may I know when did your morning sickness end? I'm at 15 weeks today and still vomiting :(

Mine was just pretty bad nausea thru out but no vomiting. Started getting better wk 14, it's totally gone ard wk 15 to 16. Different ppl have different symptoms. I read online that some ladies have their ms stopped only ard wk 18.

It'll stop gradually, so if u see slight improvements, u're on track and seeing the rainbow at the end of the tunnel soon. Hang in there! :)

Is the group still active?
Not been added in the watsapp group. Or would anyone be starting a new group since the original thread starter is not responding.
Yeah is anyone in the fb grp at all? Or can someone start another one? I don't really know how to go about doing it :p

Hi everyone, I just started a new closed group on fb called - September 2017 mummies group (new).

Hope to talk to u ladies soon!

Hi Mummies, any mummies is under KK private and already went for the screen 2 scan at the antenatal diagnostics centre? The one which will take more than half a day. I would like to know roughly how much is the charges. Thank you. :)

Hi mummies ! I'm new to here ! Doc advised me to choose a date on last week of sept for csect. So my edd pushed forward from oct.

Can I be added to the FB / whatsapp group?

Hi Mummies,
I am expecting my 2nd baby this year.

I would like to share, recently I attended an awesome nutritional class. The speaker is one of the well-known nutritional teacher in the field.
She has been teaching for 17 years and was even invited to attend health talks on television.

She share very details information like what rice, eggs or chicken we should look out for and what household products we should be aware as the toxins/chemicals will be harmful to our baby in the tummy.

I really feel this is a very essential class for all mummies to attend.
As we all want a healthy cute little baby!

She has class on Mon 7.30pm, Wed 7.30pm & Sunday 4pm

If you are interested, let me know I can help you to enroll the class. :)

Back