How to handle annoying MIL?

I'm staying at my inlaw's place as my bto is still building... However I feel that I can't take it anymore.. my mil have been annoying ever since my girl is born. Baby hogging, wrong and bad advises (such as asking me to drink amulet water aka burnt paper ash and to feed my baby plain water) and she can't stop kissing and sniffing my girl which I really dislike! Carry baby to "play" only.. does not help to take care of her. Doesnt watch personal hygiene and kept putting my girl in dirty and dangerous situation.. Anyone in a similar situation and how to deal with this sort of MIL? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

How much longer is the place hh to be built? I will either send baby to infant care if I am working or bring baby out everyday and away from home.

I shifted out of my in laws place already. Lucky for me my husband understands. We're living separately for the time being till the house is ready. He comes over for dinner almost everyday. No choice. Got to live with it. I felt like I had depression whenever I needed to go back his house. I'm back at work anyway and my mum helps to look after my baby so it's a better arrangement.

Back