Recommendations of gyne in north area near or at Yishun

If yiShun.. u can g0 t0 Dr Hii @ Yishun St 81..
Im Staying YiShun.. but im Seeing Dr Lawrence Ang.. HiS clinic iS at Sembawang

Hi you can go Dr chen lin Han at Chong pang. He delivered at mount A. I not sure about stitching skills. He is quite patient n his ultrasound machine is good n clear.

My Gynae is Dr Chan Lin Han. Just gave birth in Feb 2017. Check up in Chong Pang and he has another clinic in Mt A; is usually in Yishun in the morning on mon, wed and fri. On tues, thurs and sat and all weekdays afternoon in Mt A. Waiting time is about 1-2hrs so after I register, I usually will go to the market for breakfast, walk around and go back to the clinic. It is always full of people though so better beat the crowd and go early even if you have an appointment already.
Nice doctor and very friendly - good stitching skills - my hubby is amazed by it too.

My Gynae is Dr Chan Lin Han. Just gave birth in Feb 2017. Check up in Chong Pang and he has another clinic in Mt A; is usually in Yishun in the morning on mon, wed and fri. On tues, thurs and sat and all weekdays afternoon in Mt A. Waiting time is about 1-2hrs so after I register, I usually will go to the market for breakfast, walk around and go back to the clinic. It is always full of people though so better beat the crowd and go early even if you have an appointment already.
Nice doctor and very friendly - good stitching skills - my hubby is amazed by it too.
Hi mummy! Can share how is his package and csec charges like?

Hi mummy! Can share how is his package and csec charges like?
Only about 7-8th month of my pregnancy then there was the package of $800 which can claim medisave (this is processed after you give birth)

Mine was emergency c-sec so more expensive than usual c-sec: after CPF deduction had to pay cash about $7,400. He will only deliver in Mt A.

Back