Dr Tan Kian Sing from TCM

Yoyo,

I like your positive and cheerful attitube. How long have you been trying? My hormone level also not prefect, and I remember Dr. Tan always said my BBT like stock market. haha...
As long we don't lost hope, and stay positive, I believe nothing is impossible. Try to relax and stay stress free ok? Keep us update on your progress ya. :)

Heatherwhite, me trying for 2 yrs, hard not to be stress ya....... but I wont give up...... will eat Dr Tan's yucky medicine everyday....

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum..ttc for past 3 years.. Had endometriosis and did lap to remove cysts in Dec 2011..after lap was ttc naturally for 6 months but in vain..then tried iui for 4 times from Oct 2012 to April 2013 but no success too..tried IVF in Oct 2013 but resulted in chemical/ectopic pregnancy. HCG level didnt go down for weeks so took Methotrexate injection on 14th Nov and my mensus came only on 9th Dec. All this while i have been seeing Prof PC Wong from NUH..Because of this injection cannot ttc for the next 3 months. During this mean time, thinking of seeing Dr.Tan Kian Sing for TCM to improve my health.

Yesterday went to see him, but since i have mensus cannot do accupunture. So doctor gave medicine to take after my mensus stop and husband did accupunture. They charged us total $155. Feel its a bit expensive too..

Has anybody here who had endo been treated by Dr.Tan Kian Sing and got positive results? Are his medicines effective?

Hi ladies how are things? Hope all r going fine. I took a blood test n dr tan told me my uterine lining is qt thin so hard to hold a pregnancy. Went to see a gynea for advice n took a scan but gynea says all normal. Hmm not sure why? My partner has bad sperm morphology n haf been gg for accupuncture with dr tan. He hates the pain sigh but what to do. Shd be getting another sa soon.

Hi yoyo12, actually i didnt ask for the details. But was told by dr tan to do on second day of menses. From the test, he can tell if my hormones level etc r fine. How haf u been?

Oh I see ... Then I did that test before too... You don't worry.... I heard accuputure can help lining problem....
Me ah.... Still same same... No luck... I actually change to another Tcm as it's more convenient for me...

Hi ladies,
Happened to stumble upon this thread accidentally. Would like to know more and find out abt the charges and contact of this Dr Tan which you ladies are talking abt. Is he able to help? I had an abortion after I had my 1st child around 8 years ago but is having problem trying to conceive now. Had been trying since Nov 13 but so far it had been "THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION" and I am so discouraged.

Yoyo12 hope for the best for you. Dont get discouraged, there r so many success n miracles stories out there =) did u get a second opinion re the hormones level? Dr tan told me to start accupuncture later. My period getting shorter these few mths. Think its the age thing!

Hi i just want to share something. My bf had some issues with his morphology. He saw dr tan n took his med n went for accupuncture. He oso changed his lifestyle eg wearing boxers etc. After 3 mths he took the test again n the results improved! It doesnt guarantee anything n the results arent the best yet but i think at least theres improvement. So to those who r trying, dont give up n worth to give tcm a try. Jia you!

My hubby and myself have been seeing Doc Tan for 5 months. We are about to give up and go for IVF when I realized I was pregnant on the 6th month. My hubby said he did not feel any difference after seeing Dr Tan but he did a sperm check and his sperm quality did improve slightly. Personally I felt its really the timing. I like the part using ovulation kit which the clinic sell very cheaply. The charges usually is $60 to $100 which include acupuncture and medicine. On the last day I did not did acupuncture but take some medicine but he charged me $100 which is more exp than usual. Anyway I'm glad to pay the money as I found out I was pregnant. Dr Tan always ask my hubby to eat fish maw with his medicine which I'm not sure if this helps.

hi i am new here, just started sEeing dr tan kian sing. did anybody`s dh has problem falling asleep at nite after consuming dr tan kian sing medicine?

Hi all, we' ve been seeing dr tan quite long.. In fact 2 more mths gona be 1 yr. Hubby sperm count drop aft "tiao" by him. Nw start eating fish maw. Considering ivf liao seems like tcm doesn't work for us..:(

i have given up on tan kian sing becos need to see him once a weekfor hubby, he starting new job n schedule challenging. not sure if his medicine works for him cos we only see him twice. but overall, he is a caring doc who listens. his medicine are similar for most patients of his.

I seen him b4. fish maw so yucky hor. anyway I like doc zou as her acupuncture is 20min each side. but his is just 10min each side. can u take 2 week of supply of tcm for dr zou then no need to go so often? I transit almost every alternate day to doc zou for the past 2 weeks just for intensive acupuncture. felt kind of immune to the distance already.

Hello mrs tann, I saw dr zou for half year with no results so quite disappointed. I only do acupuncture at her clinic. The last acu I did , I had bad bruises and bleeding sigh. Told myself perhaps it's time to change Tcm. I hope Dr Tan can help me cause find his much more exp.

oic. yes his is quite expensive. I din go cos his timing all quite rigid and so full. That time as a new comer I was tols appointment are full and got to fix one apptm like a mth later which I din want to wait. He is quite old maybe dunno will retire soon a not.

Hi all,
I have been seeing Dr tan for 2 months. First month didnt try on ovulation days bcos I was overseas but I still take his med. 2nd month-Dec 2014, we took the med (me and hub) & tried on ovulation days and I missed my menses the following month. Its positive!
I havent see any doc yet bcos its during the weekends. I am scared bcos I keep experiencing light cramps from my expected menses day till now which has been a week.
I am 35 years old.

I hv several packets of medicines from dr tan. Would like to bless it and spread baby dust to anyone who is interested. Self Collect in the West. Pls pm if keen. Thx.

ImageUploadedByForum1422346627.643830.jpg

I have 13 extra packets of medicines from Dr Tan. Expiry on 2016. FOC

Don't want to waste the medicines as the contents are still consumable. Been keeping it in cooling places.

PM me if interested.

Anyone accidentally consumed an tai Yao during ovulation? Was told not to take it until 3 days after o but I forgot and consumed it. :( hope it doesn't affect my chances this month

Hi gals! Just started dr tan as well.. Have a beautiful gal 3yrs old now but for some reason, trying to conceive the second baby seems difficult. My hubby be very stressed at work and has poor morphology as well as count... Hoping to improve thru dr tan's help

Hi gals! Just started dr tan as well.. Have a beautiful gal 3yrs old now but for some reason, trying to conceive the second baby seems difficult. My hubby be very stressed at work and has poor morphology as well as count... Hoping to improve thru dr tan's help

Did dr tan give any solution for poor morphology?

Hi All, I have been reading this thread and finally decided to see Dr. Tan. I have endometriosis and removed my cyst on my right ovary Sept last year. Visiting him does costs a bomb but I hope it will all amount to something. The powder concoction is nasty.

Hi All, I have been reading this thread and finally decided to see Dr. Tan. I have endometriosis and removed my cyst on my right ovary Sept last year. Visiting him does costs a bomb but I hope it will all amount to something. The powder concoction is nasty.
How much did it cost u?

How much did it cost u?

Hi there =)

First visit was with my husband. Total for both of us was $205. His was just consultation so im guessing his portion was $40 at most. Mine was lets say abt $165 and it consisted of consultation, acupuncture, medicine (pre ovu+cyst) plus 30 ovulation sticks.

2nd visit was $70 plus which was consultation plus acupuncture and few packs of medicine.

3rd visit was ard $110 for consultation and medicine only. No acupuncture as I had ovulated.

Therefore you can say that for 1 cycle it was in total around $345.

Next cycle was lesser as i still have the ovulation sticks so need not buy again.

Hi ladies,

I visited just Tuesday for the first time. Can i check if any ladies here just went for accupunture and did not take his medicine?

His medicine seems expensive... :(

Hi ladies, I have some leftover packets of Tcm med from Tan Kian Seng clinic to be given away free. There are pre ovulation and post ovulation meds. Pls pm me if you are keen. :)
ImageUploadedByForum1461662472.958606.jpg

Hi. Anyone experienced delay in AF after taking Dr Tan medicine? I failed SO-IUI in sep, see him in oct. Been to two times acupuncture and have been taking the medicine he prescribed daily. My Cycle is between 28-32 days but I am now into 39 days. I just took a test and it's bfn. Wonder what happened to my body :(

Hi,

Anyone went recently? How is ur review for Dr tan?
Me, I'm still seeing Dr tan, highly recommended =)
Medicine is gross, I don't like acupuncture too, but give him a chance of at least 3-6months, and try to follow all his instructions as much as u can..Good luck!

Me, I'm still seeing Dr tan, highly recommended =)
Medicine is gross, I don't like acupuncture too, but give him a chance of at least 3-6months, and try to follow all his instructions as much as u can..Good luck!
Thanks.

How long have you been with him? what improvements did you see after visiting him and following his instructions? im going there for 2nd visit today

Dr Tan said Eu Yan San's bak foong pill is not gd for ladies who wish to conceive.

Anyone heard this? wat bak foong pill (白凤丸)are you eating?

Dr Tan said Eu Yan San's bak foong pill is not gd for ladies who wish to conceive.

Anyone heard this? wat bak foong pill (白凤丸)are you eating?
Serious?!! He told me to eat his bak foong pill instead of Eu Yan Seng one as they contain different ingredients but he didn't tell me that it's not good...His ways are somewhat unorthodoxed lol..

Last edited:

Back