Where to buy organic fruits and vegetables?

Hi mummies,

I want to buy organic fruits and vegetables for my baby. Besides the usual supermarket, is there any supermarkets or shops that sells totally organic food?

there is one shop at the basement of Parkway Parade (next to Cold Storage), which sells totally organic food (including audlt food and infant food).

u can go to NTUC finest or cold storage.They always hv a section selling organic vege & fruits.I buy mine mostly at NTUC finest at Clementi Mall or Bt Timah Plaza; or Cold storage at Jelita or Holland.

You can also buy organic vegetables online. I buy from them for a few years. www.growmax.com

MInimum $30 purchase for free delivery. You can also buy from nature's glory shop. it is at Tan Boon Liat building. There is Supernature store at orchard area and Brown rice paradise at Tanglin Mall, if you would like to visit these shops.

There's a new shop at Yew Tee shopping centre selling organic vegetable and items and vegetarian food. If not wrong, it's call Yummy organic

pasir panjang market. Also available online and they will deliver... so far one of the cheapest is NTUC.....

To add to the list of Organic Retail Shops:
Super Nature (Orchard Road area),
Zenxin (At Pasir Panjang),
Eat Organic (Bukit Timah),
Nature's Glory (Tan Boon Liat Building),
Bud of Joy Organic Bakery & Store (MacPherson)

You should be able to able to locate any of these easily by searching for them online.

Hi,
Another alternative is to get a detoxifier.
Detoxify your fruits, vegetables and many more to get
rid of the pesticides.
I have invest one which cost me SGD 599. Its worth the
money.
Sms me for more details.
9878 3626

I have been using OpenTaste. free delivery above $40.
The kale was very cheap at one point, $2.99 for a bunch, it is now abt $4.99-6.99, still way cheaper than Supernature.
will check out the other websites recommended here :)

You can try OpenTaste with my promo code (20D038) and get $15 off your first order. http://www.OpenTaste.sg

key in 20D038, at the promotional code area before yr payment.

Back