i'm grateful for my confinement nanny - highly recommended

chachacharine

I'll like to share my personal experience with my confinement nanny i've engaged, with all mummies and mummies to be here.

My confinement nanny is a godsend and i cannot be grateful enough to have met her in this baby journey. She is a teochew and she can communicate in Mandarin and teochew/hokkien. She's a malaysian but she often stays with her daughter in Singapore. She's a granny herself and has 8 years of confinement nanny experience.

I'm a first time mum, ending my 28 days confinement soon and i'm super super glad to be able to engage aunty for another 28 days of daytime help.

Aunty plans her daily routine well. She wakes up early to brew fresh red date tea, prepare ingredients for lunch, sun baby at 8.30am( as my LO has jaundice) and then bathe baby. It will be just in time that i'll wake up and Aunty always wait patiently till i wake and make me milo, so that i can have it while it's hot. After lunch she will do the dishes, wash baby and my laundry, multitasking to attend to baby if he cries, while i rest, and then prepare ingredients for dinner. It works for me as i love to have a system in place.

I'm breastfeeding my baby and prefer to bath daily. Aunty will prepare herb bath for me, all ready in my bathroom before i wake up. As she's an experience nanny, she will give me valuable advices, however she never nags nor force any of them on me.

Being a confinement nanny is never easy, she doesn't take it just a job, she does it with passion and always put interest of me and baby first.

Aunty is very motherly and has the biggest heart for babies. As a mum herself, she is zen and full of patience when baby fuss and cries for long hours. Sometimes, fusses from 1 feeding time to another, which is approx 3 hrs. Once, i can no longer tolerate the cries and cried myself while feeding baby, i'm worried and stress what to do when nanny goes back after this. Aunty consoled me and encouraged me to be strong for baby. She will burp my baby after every feed and comfort him to sleep, so that i can rest. She is always full of smiles and that calms me well. She is one angel that i cannot ask for more. Her love and passion for babies is real.

Aunty's cooking is superb and she will check with me on what kind of food i eat and don't( i'm a fussy eater). She is a talented cook and all reflects in her food! I must admit she had increased the list of food that i eat now, as she made all food taste really nice. My hubby and i will finish them all. Plus point, she's very flexible and not calculative, if my mum is joining for meal, she will cook bigger portion to accommodate all, even though it's not her job to start with. She always waits for me to have meals together, if i were taking a nap, she will wait patiently and not wake me up. I've told her to go ahead first but she waits. Her well-mannered made me feel so bad!

She's very hygienic, another PLUS for me as i'm very particular. She bathes twice a day and always clean up the kitchen and laundry area after every use. She never fails to sanitise her hands before carrying baby as she observed me doing so myself on DAY 1.

I'm relocating to HONG KONG soon and already asking her for her interest of traveling to HK to do confinement for me , if i'm having my 2nd baby there.

Aunty accepts full confinement service, as well as day time service which is 10am-7pm or 9am-6pm.

I am in no way related to aunty at all and actually found her contact through motherhood forum as the nannies that my friends recommended were all taken then.
If you are interested in engaging aunty's service, you may reach her daughter Denise @98801042 to check for her availability schedules.

i repeat, i'm no way related to aunty at all, this is through my personal experience and to share contact with all mummies that needs help, as there are a number of bad sheep nannies circulating. All the best in finding your confinement aunty and i hope all mummies engage one as good as mine

O

oh u all try using her before? Is it gd?
In my opinion, she is not. But different mummies have different expectations I guess. My husband is a very neutral person. I showed him this post and he too, agreed that the CL did not do what was written.

Back