laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgery?

coachy0203

Hi all

Has anyone had laparoscopy and hysteroscopy D&C polypectomy surgery? Im having 2 cervical polyps and Im going to have the surgery soon in May (at SGH under Dr Chua Hong Liang). I’m so nervous and worry. Did you manage to get pregnant after the surgery? Can anyone share your experience please? Either with Dr Chua or just sharing the surgery experience. Thanks in advance.

anyone can share your experience pls? I'm very nervous... Also, what did you eat to "bu" after the surgery?

Thanks

Hi all

Has anyone had laparoscopy and hysteroscopy D&C polypectomy surgery? Im having 2 cervical polyps and Im going to have the surgery soon in May (at SGH under Dr Chua Hong Liang). I’m so nervous and worry. Did you manage to get pregnant after the surgery? Can anyone share your experience please? Either with Dr Chua or just sharing the surgery experience. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I had a laparoscopy to remove a cyst near my left ovary late last year. Simple procedure since it was a keyhole surgery, 2 punctures made on the left and right side of my waist and another under my belly button. You probaly wont feel a thing since you will be under general anaesthesia but subsequently I had to be on painkillers for a week.

I'm not sure how long your procedure will take but mine didn't last longer than an hour.

Did your dr advise on post care medication? I was on contraceptives for six months, stopped it only in end March so I'm still trying to conceive since.

Good luck!

Hi missus_wong, thanks for your reply. I'll be doing it tomorrow, that's why i'm nervous, i haven't heard anything from the DR about post care medication. I have very low pain tolerance, I'm panicking just by hearing the surgery, even though the DR said it's not a major surgery, should be straight forward. Mine is about 60 mins. Did your DR suggested you on the six months' contraception?

Not to worry, I also have very low pain tolerance! Yes, he told me that the only way to stop a recurrence of a cyst was for me to take contraceptives, it was a matter of oral medication for 9 months or jabs for 6.

Well don't over panic, you are in good hands and it'd be over soon! :)

hi missus_wong, thanks for your reply and wishes, i had done the surgery on Fri, everything was good, polyps were removed, DR said my F. tubes are not blocked. Btw, I was quite surprised by the services provided by SGH, all the nurses are pretty helpful. They even called me on Sun for the post surgery follow up. Overall, thumb up for their services.

thanks missus_wong. hope you'll get BFP real soon :)

BTW, I got some questions: i was spotting for 5 days after the surgery, then, i had my menses on 21 May (it was exactly one month since my previous period, but isnt it too soon since my surgery was on 15 May? everyone else was saying they have their menses after 2 to 3 weeks after removal of the polyps). Well, my menses was lasted for 6 days, it's stopped on 26 May, and i've been spotting for several days till now, im a bit concern now. Just wanna know if anyone had the same experience after the polyp removal surgery? Well, my next appointment to see Dr Chua is on 8 June. So i wont be able to get the answers till then.

Anybody can tell me if it's normal to have spotting on and off like that after the polyp removal surgery? it just seems really strange to me :(

thanks missus_wong. hope you'll get BFP real soon :)

BTW, I got some questions: i was spotting for 5 days after the surgery, then, i had my menses on 21 May (it was exactly one month since my previous period, but isnt it too soon since my surgery was on 15 May? everyone else was saying they have their menses after 2 to 3 weeks after removal of the polyps). Well, my menses was lasted for 6 days, it's stopped on 26 May, and i've been spotting for several days till now, im a bit concern now. Just wanna know if anyone had the same experience after the polyp removal surgery? Well, my next appointment to see Dr Chua is on 8 June. So i wont be able to get the answers till then.

Anybody can tell me if it's normal to have spotting on and off like that after the polyp removal surgery? it just seems really strange to me :(

Heh I finally got my real menses after 7 months on the jab. lol..well I also had my period shortly after the surgery. When they open us up there is some movement and because there was d&c done, there is blood from the wounds and the lining so the menses is normal. As for spotting, I also had that and it's from the wounds...to be honest, we cannot expect no spotting or bloody show since we underwent an op afterall! Even with a cut, the bleeding does not stop immediately too.

Hope the above helps! :)

Hi ladies, anyone had endometrial polyp removal in private hospital singapore? May i know which hospital you ladies had it removed and how big is the bill? Xx

Hi Ane. Did you done for the endometrial polyp? Private hospital quote me 8k, want to check for the goverment hospital
Hi ladies, anyone had endometrial polyp removal in private hospital singapore? May i know which hospital you ladies had it removed and how big is the bill? Xx

laparoscopy and hysteroscopy D&C polypectomy surgery, meanwhile checking if the F. tubes are blocking too. Because we were trying to conceive.
Thanks for sharing, it's very helpful!
I am going for office hysteroscopy to nuh, only 500$, wondered how much laparoscopy cost in public hospital.

Hi all

Hi for how many months after surgery did u have the spotting? If u dont mind me asking...

Back