Need English-speaking confinement nanny

newmom_learning

Hi friends, I am a new mom (edd Nov 28, 2017) and I need a confinement nanny. I am really scared to do this by myself :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anyone can suggest a English speaking confinement nanny? I am forever grateful, thank you so much!

Hi friends, I am a new mom (edd Nov 28, 2017) and I need a confinement nanny. I am really scared to do this by myself :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anyone can suggest a English speaking confinement nanny? I am forever grateful, thank you so much!
Hi, I just had my confinement done. I do have a recommendation of my confinement lady to you. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She has a very great experience taking care of babies. As I can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby. She shows genuine care for my baby, very gentle and patient handling my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she ensures safety of baby at all time. She's even very tidy, hygiene-conscious. She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If you wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi, I just had my confinement done. I do have a recommendation of my confinement lady to you. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She has a very great experience taking care of babies. As I can see from the way she handles and manages the needs of my baby. She shows genuine care for my baby, very gentle and patient handling my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she ensures safety of baby at all time. She's even very tidy, hygiene-conscious. She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If you wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Thanks Vynne, does your CL speak English?

Babe, pls contact me. I have a very gd cl whom speaks very gd English & cooks very well. Has an experience of 8 years.

Hi, May I know the name of your CL?

Back