What should a Husband do for a family.

MichikoJenn

Hi everyone,I'm Malaysian,and I married a singaporean last year when I get pregnant,and my baby is 9 months old now. The reason I want to write here is because I really no way to tell my problem,I hope all of you can help me.
My baby born July 2016. My hubby went out with a china young girl when I having confinement,he said to me he just hug and kiss her,after my confinement period,which mean the second month after I give birth,he went out with another china young lady and they went to hotel this time.he will told me all the details,like the young girl got E cup...very fair....all that..he did this to me everytime if I piss him off like,never listen to him.(like never help.him massaged,never take water for him,talk loudly to him....etc) he very easy to get anger,until now the baby is 9 months + ,what he do is everyday come back play games,chat with china girl,masturbate....when son cried he will scold my son even some time hit my baby face,he don't give me much money every month even his pay is not low, I only work partime and earn 300 per month,every time he angry,like if I ask him to do something when he's playing game.he will get angry and scold me.Then I need to use my 300 go and buy baby's milk powder all that. Everyday he keep repeating saying I have a big tummy,so ugly.......and no boobs....actually I got so much of breast milk when I breast feed,it stops suddenly after I had a really bad crying the night he go out with the china lady....and he don't allow me to go back visit my parent in msia....even my father is sick...he said I dont need to come back if I go back msia...he only do changing mattress coz I really short and tiny,can't change it,other then that,everything I gotta do. He get angry on me if I never massaged him or acc him play games even I'm really tired after baby fall sleep,I need to act very happy face to massaged him.If not he will show me face again...he dont event take care.My son,he just love to show off his son in front of his colleagues, most of the time if I need help I will ask his parents coz I 've no mother anymore,no one would help. Sometimes I really feel like wanna bring my son go and never come back....but I scare my son will blame me one day and I think my hubby will make sg black list me to bring son leave sg and dont.let me come back anymore...My family is very worry about me,everyday after I eat rice or food ,I will go and make mysself vomit,coz I too stress that he will saying I'm too fat again..What should I do...

Hi I hear you. I think u need help mayb you can try calling up counselling.
U need to ease ur pain first and sort out your problem.

You are not alone and don'@t bottom up everything to yourself. We are mommies here and understand how you feel having to take care of a less than one year old baby. Don't wait. Pls call Samaritan for help.

im not sure what to say. I think we always try to look on the bright side and hope things get better over time. but sometimes you know its just not worth it doing that for some ppl, and this is the time. you should try talk to your friends, or family members. just talk to someone and see what they suggest.

Back