2016/06 (June) baby

Hi mummies,
My baby is 6 weeks old this week. His weight is at the 25th percentile and I'm a bit concerned. How much are your babies weighing now? I'm interested to join any Fb groups or whatsapp chat. Anyone can add me ?
Tks

Hi mummies,
My baby is 6 weeks old this week. His weight is at the 25th percentile and I'm a bit concerned. How much are your babies weighing now? I'm interested to join any Fb groups or whatsapp chat. Anyone can add me ?
Tks

Pls PM me ur mobile#, thanks!

Hello All Mums,

Not too sure I am late posting here because most of you already delivered by now & congratulations for your new born. :)
I'm 1st baby mum, lack of experience but lucky to have mother-in-law helping. I were busy with work during pregnancy, now then realised that I need to make more mummy friends.

Can any of you add me to your group?
Thank you so much.

Regards

Hi..
Any mummies experiences great pain at e joints. My knees n hand waist so pain... its not all the time but will last abt 2 days everything it occurs.. sometimes shoulder aches.. arm aches.. sometime hand waist pain n some time knee pain. Ive problem climbling overhead bridge just now.. almost wanna cry!
If you are experiencing that better visit an orthopaedic clinic. My sister is also experiencing those kinds of pain. A friend of mine recommended Cove Orthopaedic. Dr Sean Ng managed to treat my sister. She's okay now, btw this happened 2 years ago.

Back