Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

hi, anyone got recommendation for good PT maid? am staying in Toa Payoh area. need cleaning once a week. thanks very much!
Hi, text my helper Kim 84163572 and ask if she have slot. I knew she got regular customer at Novena. She may arrange a timing to your place too.

Any reliable PT helper to recommend for CCK area?

Hi, kindly text my helper, Kim 84163572, I think she would happy to work at CCK, its quite near her house. Need to arrange timing with her because I did recommended her in motherhood forum and some mummies are using her now.

I am looking for a part time help too. Jobscope is mainly vacuuming, mopping, dusting of the room and cleaning of toilets. No ironing required. Location is near Marsiling Mrt Station, preferbly weekends. Any recommendations of a good & reliable one ? Thanks a lot.

Hi, you may arrange timing with her, Kim 84163572. Text her, she is my current helper. using her for so many year and recommended in motherhood forum too.

looking for cleaning services once every week or every two week. 4 hours minimum.
Area: Bukit Timah. Mostly weekend.
Any recommendation please PM.

Hi, I recommended my helper Kim 84163572. She is good. You may text her to arrange timing. Or you may call her if you can speak Chinese or Hokkien.

I am looking for a part time help too. Jobscope is mainly vacuuming, mopping, washing utensils, cleaning kitchen, dusting of the room and cleaning of toilets. No ironing required. Location is near Clementi Mrt Station, during the week.
Any recommendations of a good & reliable one ? Thanks a lot.

Hello, I strongly recommend my current helper. she is good and reliable. that is the reason I had been using her for so many years. Text her to arrange timing with her, she will reply just when she is free.

Can you ask how much she charge for punggol and if she is available weekend morning?
Sorry for late reply. Her rate no difference between weekday and weekend. I just asked and she said weekend is occupied. Currently weekday might have slot.

Hi, looking for part-time helper with excellent cleaning n organisation skill to clean on a weekly basis on weekdays. I stay in Tampines.

Pls whatsapp me at 83333441. Thx

Hi Nerry, do you manage to get a good helper? Mind sharing? As i'm staying at Toa Payoh too!
Hi. I'm now using KMAC. they'll assign a helper to you. U only deal with the company on all matters. They charge $278 for once a week/4x/ month. Mine is not perfect but good attitude and honest. U may wish to contact them at 91445512 during off hours. Good luck!
Hi, my helper is stay near to your place. You can look for her help. She is experienced, reliable and honest. I had been using her for so many years. She is capable and she can help you. Contact her Kim 84163572 (Chinese, Hokkien, Simple English speaking)

Hi, I am staying in Pasir Ris Area. Looking for a part time helper to come in and help out with some house work.

Will need them to come in for two hours twice a week, for a total of four hours a week.

Hi, i am looking for a good part time lady helper to clean my place @ Boon Lay. To come every 2 wks on weekday afternoon for 3 hrs. Willing to pay $15/hr.

Please whatsapp me at 98731168. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for a good part time helper to clean my place around sembawang/yishun/khatib. Should be able to come once weekly for 4 hours each session. Willing to pay $15 per hour. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks

Looking for part time experienced domestic helper for a 4-room flat twice monthly, on weekends.

Duties including but not limited to:
- washing / cleaning furniture & fittings, cupboards
- washing / cleaning two toilets
- vacuum / mop the floor
- cleaning windows/Change Masteroom's bedsheets*

3-4 hours per session. Up to $15 per hour.
*As and when

Any recommendations?

Interested seeker, pls pm me at 96995007.

Thanks

Looking for a PT Helper to clean @ CCK.
To come every weeks on weekend morning for 4 hours.

Duties to include:-
- Vacuum and mop floor
- Clean all mirrors
- Dusting of furniture
- Changing bed linen (twice a month)
- Clean and disinfect 2 toilets
- Empty trash
- Ironing (Important)

*Duties by priority, not mandatory depending on the hours given.

Interested parties may telegram me at raphaellax000. Call will not be entertain.

Thanks!

Hi, looking for part-time helper with excellent cleaning n organisation skill to clean on a weekly basis on weekdays. I stay in Tampines.

Pls whatsapp me at 83333441.

Hi, any reliable PT cleaner? I staying in teban garden. Need once or twice a week. Willing to clwan window. Wish to find one trustworthy kind so i can pass my keys to her.

Thanks.

Hi, looking for part time cleaner who is able to help keep our place in Bt Panjang very clean, neat, tidy & clutter free. Willing to pay up to $20/h and move into weekday shift + increase no of shifts per week + give key if person is assessed to be honest and reliable. Don't want helpers who ask personal questions, nosy, tardy or gossipy. We prefer someone who is admittedly a clean "freak" and will maintain our place the way we want it, not how the cleaner thinks it should be. PM me if you think you are a suitable candidate or give a shout out if you have recommendations.

Hi, looking for part time cleaner who is able to help keep our place in Bt Panjang very clean, neat, tidy & clutter free. Willing to pay up to $20/h and move into weekday shift + increase no of shifts per week + give key if person is assessed to be honest and reliable. Don't want helpers who ask personal questions, nosy, tardy or gossipy. We prefer someone who is admittedly a clean "freak" and will maintain our place the way we want it, not how the cleaner thinks it should be. PM me if you think you are a suitable candidate or give a shout out if you have recommendations.
Hi,i interested this part time maid.Still available?

Im looking for a part time maid work 8 hrs a day to look after an elderly wheel chair lady for 3 weeks. My maid going back home for 3 weeks.

:) First of all, :)
Thanks very much to all mummies from this forum whom still use her service and put trust on MyPTH till now. ;)

Very limited available slots for My PTH (PT Helper):
- "Edited 22 Feb: Weekend Not Available";
- Weekdays Morning Only;
West area only for this moment
(so sorry, as she got other activities in West area in the late afternoon);

You may liaise with me via sms/whatsapp at (My Hp no deleted as now fully book Edited: 12/6/17) for further details and arrangement of My PTH.
- details of your unit (HDB/Condo etc..) or postal code and job frequency for me to convey message to my PTH.
- inbox me your contact number, as worry she not replying unless update from me.

She been working with us as PTH going more than 3++ years :) and you may give her opportunity a one time trial to judge her work and discipline/attitude before deciding.
(FYI: I'm not agent or etc, I'm just a client like you helping her for job slot).
On behalf on MyPTH and Myself
Greatly appreciated and many thanks to all mummies from here whom engaged her from day one till today
Temporary there's no more slot as I limited her slot to let her focus on every single client.

Will update if there any slot available in near future. Once again thanks for your support.

[I knew it's not easy to get reasonable good PTH which trusted and independent to carry out work without supervision. Thanks God I got it]

Last edited:
hi mummies If you need a helper for this week can contact me my timing available 9 to 9pm.. Minimum 3hour $50 and 4hour $60. I have experience work for 6year in cleaning.

I m looking for a reliable part time maid for cleaning and ironing once a week / 4 hours. I stay in Kovan area. Any good recommendation?

I m looking for a reliable part time maid for cleaning and ironing once a week / 4 hours. I stay in Kovan area. Any good recommendation?
hi ann lim i have pT cleaner been using her more than a yr u can contact her at 85227723 thank u

hi everyone who need partime cleaner i strongly recommend my partime cleaner we been using her service more than a yr u can contact her at85227723 thank u

Hi, am looking for part time cleaner in YISHUN (2 bus stops from MRT)), to do:
Ironing of clothes
- Washing & disinfect of basin & toilet bowl
- Scrubbing & washing of toilet floors & wall
- Sweeping & hand mopping of floor
- Wiping of furniture
- Cleaning of mirrors
- changing bedsheets
- Loading & hanging of laundry

Budget about $60/4 hrs once or twice a week. Weekends. Thanks.

Hi, My office part time cleaner is looking for office part time cleaning job near Bukit Batok. She is hardworking and did her job well. Anyone interested can call her @ 8357 6613. Thank you.

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.
She's staying in Kembangan, nice Chinese Lady.
Her name and mobile.
XiaoLong
Hi Tina_n_Cindy, May i know what is she good at besides being honest? Can u give some examples? Looking at the thread #92 (page 2) and #123 (page 3) , there are negative commends about her.

Hi, how much does your help charge and would she come to Upper Thomson area? Accessible by buses.
Hi, sorry for late reply. My part time cleaner charging me $20/hour. Is your location easy to reach? contact me through this number 97412776 Karen, just in case I do not have time to login to this website. I can help you to link to my helper.

Hi, looking for part time helper @ Clementi area for weekend to clean my house,
any good recommendation ? thx.

Hi, have you got your part time cleaner? Here is my recommendation, she is my current helper. I have been using her since 3 years ago, and I using her alternate week. She have been working in this line for more than 6 years. She is experienced, reliable and hardworking. If you are interested, do contact her directly, Kim 84163572.

:) First of all, :)
Thanks very much to all mummies from this forum whom still use her service and put trust on MyPTH till now. ;)

Very limited available slots for My PTH (PT Helper):
- "Edited 22 Feb: Weekend Not Available";
- Weekdays Morning Only;
West area only for this moment

You may liaise with me via sms/whatsapp at (My Hp no deleted as now fully book Edited: 12/6/17) for further details and arrangement of My PTH.
- details of your unit (HDB/Condo etc..) or postal code and job frequency for me to convey message to my PTH.
- inbox me your contact number, as worry she not replying unless update from me.

She been working with us as PTH going more than 3++ years :) and you may give her opportunity a one time trial to judge her work and discipline/attitude before deciding.
(FYI: I'm not agent or etc, I'm just a client like you helping her for job slot).
Once again, thanks very much to all mummies from this forum whom still use MyPTH and put trust on her till now. ;)

1 available slot for My PTH (PT Helper):
- Friday Morning Only;
- West Area Only
for this moment.

You may liaise with me via sms/whatsapp at EDIT: Close for now as fully book for further details and arrangement of My PTH.

Last edited:

Hi, looking for part time helper @ Clementi area for weekend to clean my house,
any good recommendation ? thx.
Hihi, have you got your part time cleaner already? do contact me if you need help 97412776. I check with my cleaner if she got any slot or I can ask her to contact you too.

Back