How was your experience at His Little Kingdom Child Care and Development Centre?

TruthBeTold

The only single post reviewing His Little Kingdom I see is in 2008! And even dat's not from a parent whose kids are there... hope to get some feedback more reliable and authentic.

Anyone's children with this centre and how is your experience?

Copied some feedback from various sources:

"I would like to express my sincere thanks to Ms Susie Tan and her team of Teachers;

Teacher Josephine, Teacher Hafizah, Teacher Chua, Teacher Alice and Han Lao Shi at His Little Kingdom Child Care & Development Centre (Yishun). We had applied for a place for my 2 boys who are now (K2) Trevin Foo and (N1) Natalio Foo at branch 29. Ms Susie Tan is a very kind, courteous and helpful Principal who were willing to listen to our problems and difficulties.

The teachers at His Little Kingdom had been very helpful, patience and understanding. Teachers like Ms Josephine and Han Lao Shi had been very accommodating to my child, not to mention to all other teachers as well. Ms Susie Tan, the Principal and all the teachers at His Little Kingdom Child Care & Development Centre (Yishun) have shown great guidance, moral support and motivation to my child. I congratulate Ms. Susie Tan for employing them as they reflected the service quality of the childcare centre with their positive attitude and excellent service.

It is heart-warming to know that the school cares for the children and puts in the effort to introduce more subjects and enhance the children's skills and development through its curriculum. The teachers have also shown great teamwork. My Husband and I are glad to experience such great spirit in your school. Keep up the good work and we appreciate all your hard work. My family and I look forward to another great year in 2016 with His Little Kingdom Child Care & Development Centre (Yishun). Keep up the good work! A big thank you and compliment to Ms Susie Tan and her team of teachers and wishing them well and to continue to strive and excel in their job.

This centre is the best among the numberous childcare centres that my son has been through. The Principal, Teachers and staff are simply fabulous. This is a great team!

- Mr & Mrs Foo

Here's another one:

Ayden’s mumJuly 7 2013
Good morning susie. Just a usual sms. I have been hearing from ayden talking about different things about sciences like water bears, e coli and a lot of different names. thank you for His Little Kingdom being such an all rounder school and thank you all the teachers for being the patient and kind teachers (I know how challenging how ayd can be sometimes). I can see ayden is the happiest there (as u know he had changed 3 or 4 schools before). :)

And another:

My eldest son, Dillon Lee graduated from His Little Kingdom in 2005. During his stay at His Little Kingdom, the dedicated effort of the teachers and the ever loving, warm and caring attitude towards the children has enable him to adjust & curve well into his primary school years later.

I believe Dillon strong academic foundation built up in his early childhood in His Little Kingdom , it has played a crucial role in nurturing him to grow further and excel in his studies.

In His Little Kingdom, the teachers are strict yet loving towards the children, its not just a childcare centre for the children, but a place where love abounds. Therefore, when my twins namely Isaac & Kayla Lee have reached the playgroup age 2 years ago, we do not hesitate to put them in HLK again.

We feel at ease and know that our children are trusted in good hands at His Little Kingdom.

We are blessed to have found His Little Kingdom!

Much appreciated ..

Keep it up Susie & all the dedicated & caring teachers in HLK.

From the parents of:
Dillon, Isaac & Kayla Lee

And another:

My two girls spent many happy years at His Little Kingdom. Now my son attends there as well, so I have 6 years of experience with them so far. The principal and teachers have become my friends in that time.
I have nothing but good things to say about this childcare and kindergarten.
I chose it mainly for its small size and classes and homely feel. The teachers know each child personally, their strengths and character, and are always ready to chat with me and let me know how my child is growing. They are approachable and do their best to accommodate my requests.
I know that my kids are in good hands and have no concerns as to their welfare.

Mrs Chan

More:

Zaius has been attending His Little Kingdom since 2013 and now Prudence has joined her older brother in 2015. The physical, emotional and educational aspects of His Little Kingdom compliment the growing and developing of the young minds of our children. They are nutured holistically with sound principles and curriculum. Learning is not confined to the premises of the centre only but beyond, with interesting and exciting learning journies planned for the little ones. Their diet is also well taken care of with conscientiously contrived balanced menus that leave the children always wanting more. Susie has been most helpful and accomodating to our requests whenever we approach her for help. We are most grateful for the love and help both Susie and her team of dedicated teachers have been showering and rendering to our children. We're very confident that our children will grow well in their developmental years of their lives under the charge of Susie and her teachers at His Little Kingdom. Once again, a big thank you to all at His Little Kingdom!

More:

Time flies...

Andrea is now twelve and Ashton is eight. I sent my kids to His Little Kingdom when they were two years old. Teachers were dedicated, caring and patient. Children were also disciplined and well-mannered.

Many thanks to Susie and teachers for showering the children with your love and kindness.

I had made a right choice!

Agnes

Dear all,

Need ur advise. Anyone can recommend good kindy at hillview area? My boy is K1 this year. He has been in kindy since 3 plus. Sad to say till today he is not familiar with ABC as in writing or reconising d alphabet. (He knows some it of but not all) hence, i wan to change his kindy. Any good recommendation ?

Back