BIshan Mummmies

Fresh fruits BP,
Any Bishan mummies interested to order fruits or groceries from this BP thread?
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4430860.html?1283773800
currently the delivery charge is $7.00, but if can get a few mummies combine to collect at one place, then delivery should be free, and I think combine purchase should be $60 or more.

I am planning to order on the week of 14-18 sept, If any one interested, can pm me. We can combine collection.

maelyn: Pei Chun is a mixed sch! If i'm not wrong, I don't think any pri sch is a single gender sch right?? :p

Hm... so tempted to get fruits and veggies! But with my naughty newborn around I have no time to cook...sometimes no time to eat! *faint*

Jastine,
Yaya.. just checked the school's website, Pei Chun is a mixed school! My colleague always talked about his dotter and her girl friends, so it gave me an impression that she was in a girl's school.. haha.. There are quite a few of single gender primary school like littlehelper mentioned there.. How old is your new born?Anyway, take care of your health yar! no time also must munch on something, milk, biscuits or anything you can get hold off.. you must be healthy to take care of your child, your health is important too!

Hiya Bishan Mummies!

Che V. > How's the pregnancy going? You're due soon rite? I'm actually staying round the corner from you @ 235... =)

Btw, there is a new 24hr Fairprice at blk 279 Bishan St. 24 (right opposite the new NaturaLoft). Pretty small place but good enough. Think it's better than the old Prime..

Hi Maelyn,

You can consider the Children's Medical Centre at Blk 508 Bishan Street 11 #01-386 (tel: 63538050) or Kids Clinic @ Bishan at Blk 116 Bishan Street 12 #01-28 (Tel : 63568909).

Nanny
Mummies, I am also looking for nanny services in Bishan Area, to start Oct/Nov 2011. Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm. Price negotiable. Please pm me if you have any good contacts. Thanks!

Hi mummies,
i am looking for helper to fetch my son(5 yrs old) from cherie hearts childcare center opposite junction 8. Fetch him at 6pm. Provide dinner and will fetch him back at 8pm. Starting next feb on an ad hoc basis. I staying at street 23. Anyone interested, pls contact me at 90495428.

Hello! I am also staying near bishan.
happy.gif

Any recommendation for facial?

Any comments about star learners at bishan blk 510?

Hey Bishan Mummies!

I am staying in Bishan too! And I am loving the new Bishan park, brought my gal to the park 2 days ago and playing at the "stream"!

By the way, as I have some free time in the early afternoon, was thinking to do some home enrichment for young kids age 18 months to 5 years. It can be one-to-one or one-to-three, per session should take about 45 to 60 mins. It includes imaginery play, flash cards, eye training, memory games and some preschool learning. The purpose of the session is mainly inputting knowledge and developing other skills. Can do it at your home if it is one-to-one or can combine 3 kids and do it at my place. I love children and as I have already developed resources for guiding my gal, so thought it would be good to benefit more kids with them. This is especially good for kids who stay at home most of the time with grandparents, or helpers.

If you are keen, please pm me. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for helper to fetch my son from CC at mid view city 6pm and provide dinner as well. I am staying at sin Ming ave. Pls PM me if u are interested
happy.gif
thanks

Hi Mummies,
Happy New Year to all!

I saw this new preschool called Giving Tre3 when I went to Thomson Plaza last week. I think their webpage is www.givingtre3.com. It was next to Thomson Plaza along the main road. Its a new preschool cum enrichment centre opening in Jan 2013. I decided to go drop by unannounced cos just nice my boy turning 3 next year and I want to put him in Nursery. The lady was very nice and friendly and showed me around the place.

I must say, I loved that place alot!! It was not very big with only 3 classrooms, 1 class being dedicated as a computer lab for their reading enrichment programme and 2 other classrooms. But it was very cosy! Like a home feeling. Their boss is also very sweet and she shared that she's been in the early childhood industry for more than 12 years. I don't really like those big organisations cos most of them just care about the business and making money but I could feel her passion for children even through talking to her.

They also have an outdoor area, although not very big with water and sand play. It was really nicely done up!

They also had reading enrichment and Pri Sch Preparatory programmes. Their reading enrichment programme is from Australia and its partially an online lesson. I think the name is Reading Eggs. Seems very interesting cos I went to the reading eggs website just now and the lessons were very fun. My girl quite likes to play on the computer and I think this will attract her. Besides having the online lessons, the teachers will also conduct activities in the classroom. I think will be a good balance.

They also have this Pri Sch preparatory programme that teaches grammar, maths, comprehension and creative writing to prep kids for P1. Sounds quite good too cos besides English and Maths, they also have this social and emotional learning lessons, something like learning how to listen, problem solving skills, focusing and paying attention etc. Which I feel my girl will need help in....she's quite hyper and can't really focus on a task for long.

They having opening promo now. Got waiver off registration fees and discounts too. I've decided to sign my kids up cos they have sibling discounts too.

hi mummies in Bishan!!

hee... hope this is a group to chit chat and know new friends..
I am Olivia, staying at Sin Ming...
2 kids, this year 5 yr old and 1yr old+

;p

want to know more friends!!! and we also can talk abt anything.. can organise play dates too!! ;p

can bring your kids come my place to swim too..

;p

Back