IVF at KKH

Hi Ladies,

Anyone know what is the difference in pricing in doing IVF as a Private patient in KKH versus IVF as a subsidised patient? Anyone is seeing Dr. Sadhana at KKH? Monday will be my first appt with her. Dunno what to expect but hope all goes well.

Hi Ladies,

Anyone know what is the difference in pricing in doing IVF as a Private patient in KKH versus IVF as a subsidised patient? Anyone is seeing Dr. Sadhana at KKH? Monday will be my first appt with her. Dunno what to expect but hope all goes well.
I'm under Dr. Sadhana, so far i only seen her 2 times.. most of the ivf process not required to see her. 1st time is the 1st appointment, 2nd time is when she announce the eggs extraction results

Hi Ladies,

Pricing in ivf center is the same cause inside kkh ivf center all are private rate just that Singaporean has a grant of 6.3k from govt. But once i choose doc for my ivf, they upgrade my status in Clinic D to private. So every gync checkup is $107 instead of appx $30 (subsidised patient)

Did u get a BFP for that cycle after the endo treatment?
I m not sure how long endo scratch lasts. I did in august before my 2nd fresh. But I can't do ET due to high progesterone level. Then I waited another month to do FET. I bfp on Oct.

Hi @Marni M.
My first cycle was cancelled too- but due to all my 5 eggs did not fertilised . According to doc, the sperm n egg did not even join. She said it might be the sperm prob. I understand exactly how u are feeling.. I was also dissapointed.
These are some vitamins i took... Vitamin c, folicacid and fish oiL. I did nt tke royal jelly and all cos of my asthma prob. I assume ur a muslim. If u are, When i started my jab, i found this juice in jb- jus zuriat anugerah...they have for both male n female. Maybe u can start that earlier :) let me know if u want a pic of it.
Anyway dont despair... Be strong and try again :)
This reply came a bit tooooo late! Forgive me! How selenge of me to miss a notification!

Thanks for the recommendation @Fafy. I've just had ER done on Monday, 2nd cycle. I'm praying that this time my eggs could make it to ET. I hope you've had your success story. Best wishes. ❤

This reply came a bit tooooo late! Forgive me! How selenge of me to miss a notification!

Thanks for the recommendation @Fafy. I've just had ER done on Monday, 2nd cycle. I'm praying that this time my eggs could make it to ET. I hope you've had your success story. Best wishes. ❤
Hi may i know you mentioned that the sperm and egg did not join. are u doing IVF or ICIS? i am worry about this issue. I am doing ICIS

Hello ladies,

Anyone moved from subsidize to private during KKH IVF?

I'm aware that all patients are considered as private in IVF route.
However, I've been informed that subsidize patient can't choose the doc who will actually do the ER/ET procedure.
Is that true?
I was thinking, it will be like a Russian roulette. If i'm not so lucky, I might end up with someone less experience.

Overall, I'm not happy with KKH as a subsidize patient. (first time IVF, didn't know any better T_T)
Cost matters but this is very stressful to take a leap of faith in doctor who I never consulted before.

Would appreciate if you can share your experience.
Thanks!

Hello ladies,

Anyone moved from subsidize to private during KKH IVF?

I'm aware that all patients are considered as private in IVF route.
However, I've been informed that subsidize patient can't choose the doc who will actually do the ER/ET procedure.
Is that true?
I was thinking, it will be like a Russian roulette. If i'm not so lucky, I might end up with someone less experience.

Overall, I'm not happy with KKH as a subsidize patient. (first time IVF, didn't know any better T_T)
Cost matters but this is very stressful to take a leap of faith in doctor who I never consulted before.

Would appreciate if you can share your experience.
Thanks!

Hi, i opt for Dr Tan HH during ivf briefing. If under subside rate, it will be likely the doctor who order ivf for you.
But once i opt for Dr Tan HH, my status in clinic d is upgraded to private rate. So every followup after ivf is consider private rate now. Per followup consult is $100 + gst. =)

Hi, i opt for Dr Tan HH during ivf briefing. If under subside rate, it will be likely the doctor who order ivf for you.
But once i opt for Dr Tan HH, my status in clinic d is upgraded to private rate. So every followup after ivf is consider private rate now. Per followup consult is $100 + gst. =)

Thanks for quick reply. I'm fine with no frill services as I'm paying at subsidized rate.
But I expected more customized protocol based on my medical history... They just give me very routine checks with standard answers that I can easily check in Google.

I can't even get the doc who order IVF to do ER/ET. Nurse inform me that it will be supporting (?) doc who works with that first doc i met.

What trigger you to change to private route? Heard good things about Dr. Tan HH.

Thanks for quick reply. I'm fine with no frill services as I'm paying at subsidized rate.
But I expected more customized protocol based on my medical history... They just give me very routine checks with standard answers that I can easily check in Google.

I can't even get the doc who order IVF to do ER/ET. Nurse inform me that it will be supporting (?) doc who works with that first doc i met.

What trigger you to change to private route? Heard good things about Dr. Tan HH.

Thought i opt for Dr Tan HH, I only met him once before ivf started, he read my records and decided to increase my dosage. During regular scan and doctor review during stimulation, it is via the doctors on rotation at ivf center. However my ER & ET is done by Dr Tan HH.

I decided to change when i realised who my doctor is doing IVF for me for ER & ET (the doc i met at clinic d who ordered soiui & ivf for me). Wasn't having a gd impression of him. And nurses told me the cost of IVF will be the same regardless of who i choose. So i decided to choose Dr Tan HH since his review is gd online and seems like many ladies success on first ivf cycle. But i only know they upgraded me to private patient at clinic d after meeting Dr Tan HH for the first time. =)

Thought i opt for Dr Tan HH, I only met him once before ivf started, he read my records and decided to increase my dosage. During regular scan and doctor review during stimulation, it is via the doctors on rotation at ivf center. However my ER & ET is done by Dr Tan HH.

I decided to change when i realised who my doctor is doing IVF for me for ER & ET (the doc i met at clinic d who ordered soiui & ivf for me). Wasn't having a gd impression of him. And nurses told me the cost of IVF will be the same regardless of who i choose. So i decided to choose Dr Tan HH since his review is gd online and seems like many ladies success on first ivf cycle. But i only know they upgraded me to private patient at clinic d after meeting Dr Tan HH for the first time. =)

Ah! Only if I knew...

It was really shocking that nurse (not even a doc but nurse!!!!) inform me that it will be another doc who will do the ER/ET procedure.

It's too late for me now as I'm going for ER next week. -_-;;;

Ah! Only if I knew...

It was really shocking that nurse (not even a doc but nurse!!!!) inform me that it will be another doc who will do the ER/ET procedure.

It's too late for me now as I'm going for ER next week. -_-;;;

Who doing yr ER / ET for you? Not sure if yr preferred doc willing to take over yr case now.

Who doing yr ER / ET for you? Not sure if yr preferred doc willing to take over yr case now.
I've been informed that it will be Dr. Jessie Phoon.
Prior to that I had first consultation with Dr. Veronique who is like.... Shinkansen train, super brief about explanation.

I've been informed that it will be Dr. Jessie Phoon.
Prior to that I had first consultation with Dr. Veronique who is like.... Shinkansen train, super brief about explanation.

I'm also under subsidized currently, but somehow I've been under the same doc for all procedures and most of my consultations at clinic D..guess I had been quite lucky so far..

Hi all IVF mummies and mummies to be,

I am back, my first post for my first try of IVF at KK was back in Dec 2016, nothing much until now i m on IVF April cycle. Remember KK has a blackout period? goodness, i was so lucky that my period came just 2 days before blackout period, otherwise another month of wait. I am due for retrieval of eggs tomorrow. Not many eggs - saw a member had 30 eggs?!!! how old was she? :) I only targeting 4 eggs, the rest small or not fully developed. and only carrying 4 possible eggs, i feel cramp already. so took off today, staying home and anxiously waiting for retrieval.

questions as I may have forgotten some steps during briefing..
1/whats the number of days wait for eggs to fertilise? no travelling from tomorrow onwards for 2 weeks? how soon we get to know if preggy?
2/ also, it is such a coincidence i have evening function tomorrow i am hosting. my retrieval appt is 830am, how soon after would i feel well to be up and about? any uncomfy after retrieval? am i supposed to be resting in bed? i need to walkabout the function, networking and still thinking should I or can I wear high heels?

please help advice... thank you sooo much!

Hi all IVF mummies and mummies to be,

I am back, my first post for my first try of IVF at KK was back in Dec 2016, nothing much until now i m on IVF April cycle. Remember KK has a blackout period? goodness, i was so lucky that my period came just 2 days before blackout period, otherwise another month of wait. I am due for retrieval of eggs tomorrow. Not many eggs - saw a member had 30 eggs?!!! how old was she? :) I only targeting 4 eggs, the rest small or not fully developed. and only carrying 4 possible eggs, i feel cramp already. so took off today, staying home and anxiously waiting for retrieval.

questions as I may have forgotten some steps during briefing..
1/whats the number of days wait for eggs to fertilise? no travelling from tomorrow onwards for 2 weeks? how soon we get to know if preggy?
2/ also, it is such a coincidence i have evening function tomorrow i am hosting. my retrieval appt is 830am, how soon after would i feel well to be up and about? any uncomfy after retrieval? am i supposed to be resting in bed? i need to walkabout the function, networking and still thinking should I or can I wear high heels?

please help advice... thank you sooo much!

ET usually is day 3 or day 5 blast. Usually need to prepare for ET on day 3. During ET doctor then will inform or ask if you wanna transfer day 3 embryos or wait for day 5 blast. You can test pregnancy using opk or pkit appx from day 10.

After egg retrival usually there are cramps. Depends how bad is yr cramps. Wear high heels etc depends on yr cramps. No cramps should be fine. Can take normal panadol too.

ET usually is day 3 or day 5 blast. Usually need to prepare for ET on day 3. During ET doctor then will inform or ask if you wanna transfer day 3 embryos or wait for day 5 blast. You can test pregnancy using opk or pkit appx from day 10.

After egg retrival usually there are cramps. Depends how bad is yr cramps. Wear high heels etc depends on yr cramps. No cramps should be fine. Can take normal panadol too.
My egg retrieval will be on this wednesday. I am afraid of it. Heard some crying when they came out. Is it so scary? Now i am having constipation and the pushing make the ovary cramps.

My egg retrieval will be on this wednesday. I am afraid of it. Heard some crying when they came out. Is it so scary? Now i am having constipation and the pushing make the ovary cramps.
My ER is a breeze. I came out appx 1hr plus. On ga so no pain. I went lunch with hubby before going home rest. But i had bad cramps following 2 days. Most ladies dont cry or in pain during er resting room. Dont worry. The only pain for er is the hand drip poke, nurse ask me dont see since i'm scare.

My ER is a breeze. I came out appx 1hr plus. On ga so no pain. I went lunch with hubby before going home rest. But i had bad cramps following 2 days. Most ladies dont cry or in pain during er resting room. Dont worry. The only pain for er is the hand drip poke, nurse ask me dont see since i'm scare.
how pain is the poke? is it just a few sec of pain?

Last edited:

thanks Daledale for your detailed and clear reply. between day 1 of embryos inserted back to us till the preggy test on day 10 onwards, can we be active in sports or travelling? or is it not comfy that we are resting in bed? i guess depends on person? btw, my day 3 after transfer is a Friday, day 6 would be monday depending we count which day onwards... can we wait that long? do they do procedure on saturday? i doubt so right? so i only have this friday as a choice? hmmm.... how's ur cycle? how are you so far?

Anyway, I am keeping my IVF cycle totally silent from closest friends and family, except my hubby. hence, i only have you ladies here for support. i felt IVF so far is such a slow and waiting process, i salute mummies who tried IVF more than once. I really prayed this time works for myself and everyone in this cycle. of course, after minimal effort of natural trying for 3 years, only to find out all fault lies on hubby on low sperm count and low quality... this wait shouldnt be as torturing, but it is.... i happened to lost my job just before the cycle starts end last year and i m still looking for a job... its very testing period for me - both are waiting for opportunities and miracles to happen. both need God's help and blessing and an open door. Sigh. what a phase in my life. Sorry to be pouring here...

thanks Daledale for your detailed and clear reply. between day 1 of embryos inserted back to us till the preggy test on day 10 onwards, can we be active in sports or travelling? or is it not comfy that we are resting in bed? i guess depends on person? btw, my day 3 after transfer is a Friday, day 6 would be monday depending we count which day onwards... can we wait that long? do they do procedure on saturday? i doubt so right? so i only have this friday as a choice? hmmm.... how's ur cycle? how are you so far?

Nurse told me first 5 days more important cause implantation takes place. So i didnt went out. Try rest more on bed watch drama etc. Cannot be total bedrest need walk ard for blood circulation.

I tested 9dp5et with opk some ladies say okp more sensitive. Then i tested again with clear blue digital 2 days b4 blood test. However blood test is the most accurate. Thou all show positive i told hubby blood test then accurate didnt want him pin too much hope. Bfp and in my week 7 now. Still praying for a healthy baby cause 1st trimester still risky. Had spotting twice went kkh for support jab.

Anyway, I am keeping my IVF cycle totally silent from closest friends and family, except my hubby. hence, i only have you ladies here for support. i felt IVF so far is such a slow and waiting process, i salute mummies who tried IVF more than once. I really prayed this time works for myself and everyone in this cycle. of course, after minimal effort of natural trying for 3 years, only to find out all fault lies on hubby on low sperm count and low quality... this wait shouldnt be as torturing, but it is.... i happened to lost my job just before the cycle starts end last year and i m still looking for a job... its very testing period for me - both are waiting for opportunities and miracles to happen. both need God's help and blessing and an open door. Sigh. what a phase in my life. Sorry to be pouring here...

Take it as a good opportunity to rest and focus on ivf. Good luck babe and baby dust to you.

To all the sisters here, I have been reading the thread and am going to embark into IVF journey. First appointment made with Dr Tan HH on 23/May!

@sweetpaine

Good luck to you for your ER tomorrow!

I am keeping my IVF from my peers as well as I do not wish for extra TLC which ultimately may make me even more frustrated and stressful. Since you are not working at the moment, take it as a short break to recharge yourself. Getting a new career and pregnant are definitely not miracle but something that are coming along the way.

Jiayou!

We are all here on the same boat so feel free to "pour" whenever you need an listening ear (or pair of reading eyes).

*hugs*

Nurse told me first 5 days more important cause implantation takes place. So i didnt went out. Try rest more on bed watch drama etc. Cannot be total bedrest need walk ard for blood circulation.

I tested 9dp5et with opk some ladies say okp more sensitive. Then i tested again with clear blue digital 2 days b4 blood test. However blood test is the most accurate. Thou all show positive i told hubby blood test then accurate didnt want him pin too much hope. Bfp and in my week 7 now. Still praying for a healthy baby cause 1st trimester still risky. Had spotting twice went kkh for support jab.
Thanks @Daledale for your kind wishes.

Would like to ask experienced mummies to be successful via IVF - some questions pls .
1/ how much resting really needed after the ET ?
My ET scheduled on Friday and Long weekend coming up, I have a 4 yo boy , impossible to lock him at home the Long weekend right. Some walking n cafe hopping maybe fine ?

2/ whether we should eat an tai TCM medicine or western style medicine for the period til preggy test needed . Any suggestions of which TCM who's good in helping Ivf patients ? I saw someone posted a name , Not sure if I can find the post again.

Thanks very much !

Good luck to everyone here and thank you once again for being nice listeners :)

Would like to ask experienced mummies to be successful via IVF - some questions pls .
My ET scheduled on Friday and Long weekend coming up, I have a 4 yo boy , impossible to lock him at home the Long weekend right. Some walking n cafe hopping maybe fine ?

2/ whether we should eat an tai TCM medicine or western style medicine for the period til preggy test needed . Any suggestions of which TCM who's good in helping Ivf patients ? I saw someone posted a name , Not sure if I can find the post again.

Thanks very much !

Good luck

Take it easy if you can but no need full bed rest. Try not to carry your son too. It depends on how comfy you are, cause diff ppl get diff levels of ohss and bloating.
You will be prescribed western medication, at least progesterone support. An tai and acupuncture - most ppl go to dr zou at amk. It's up to u.

Thanks very much !

After et just dont tired yrself. Try rest more. My mum keep asking me to bedrest thou. Not total bedrest i did walk ard the hse. Alternatively is ask yr hubby bring son out while you rest at home. If et is 5 day blast, first 3 days is most critical.

Dont carry yr son if possible. I carry my 5 yr old niece and next morning spotting (was week 6 then).

I was with dr zou tcm at amk for capsule an tai meds.

Thanks very much !

I had 2 weeks full bed rest, the most is toilet, dining room n bed. Everyday I talked to my embryo and it really works!!!

I had 2 weeks full bed rest, the most is toilet, dining room n bed. Everyday I talked to my embryo and it really works!!!

oh my how did you have bed rest for 2 weeks. i m now only first 2 hours , i cannot take it already! ok ok patience and peace. i get head heavy/smtg like headache lying down and staying home too long/full day. i am really spilt - do we want to consciously keep remembering that we just done ET or we should live life like normal. dr jerry chan explained - live like normal - be happy. dont think about it. be happy... so easy said hor

oh my how did you have bed rest for 2 weeks. i m now only first 2 hours , i cannot take it already! ok ok patience and peace. i get head heavy/smtg like headache lying down and staying home too long/full day. i am really spilt - do we want to consciously keep remembering that we just done ET or we should live life like normal. dr jerry chan explained - live like normal - be happy. dont think about it. be happy... so easy said hor

I was also told resume normal activities. I'm back to work today 3dpt. Feeling slight cramps which is bearable

Hi ladies
I am new posting to this forum (first post!) but would like to share my experience as i am v thankful for the support i obtained from reading this forum. I hope my experience will give some hope to readers here.

I'm with KKH. Relatively low AMH (1.1 at age 36). Failed two IUIs. Was on the IVF cycle in Mar (start) /Apr (end). About one week into the series of injections (blocker plus stimulant) and my 3rd scan, only two follicles reached the desired size while others were quite far behind. To add to the list of potential issues, i would bleed a small amount of fresh blood every single time after the ultrasound scan. For the low follicle count, Dr said then that she would like to push me more for a few more days of injection. As for the bleeding, it could be because i have "thin"/ sensitive skin. ER can still go through but they can only determined at the ER stage whether ET was still possible depending on the type of bleeding. I returned 2 days later (on a Mon). By then, four follicles reached the desired size (though it is still fewer by many people's standards, i was already thankful for the progress). By the next day (Tue), five follicles reached the desired size and the doctors concluded i was ready for ER 2 days later (Thu). On Thu, six eggs were retrieved. I was then just immensely thankful for the progress (from 2 to 6) made in the immediate days leading to ER.

On Sat, we returned for the results and a possible ET. Dr called my hp while we were at the waiting area. She brought us to a room and gave the good news that of the 6, four were of really good quality and recommended that we go for blastocyst. On average, there is a 1/3 chance of developing into blastocysts. We went for her recommendation.

By Tue (ER + 5), two developed into blastocysts. One was transferred into me while another was frozen.

After the 2WW and BT, we received news that it was BFP. :)

I wanted to share this so that others who may be in a similar situation as I was and feeling discouraged while going through the injections and scans, know that there is hope. As my husband says, worrying doesn't help.

I will do another post on what i felt/did during the cycle and 2WW which helped me to feel better since many of us feel anxious during that period.

Hi ladies
I am new posting to this forum (first post!) but would like to share my experience as i am v thankful for the support i obtained from reading this forum. I hope my experience will give some hope to readers here.

I'm with KKH. Relatively low AMH (1.1 at age 36). Failed two IUIs. Was on the IVF cycle in Mar (start) /Apr (end). About one week into the series of injections (blocker plus stimulant) and my 3rd scan, only two follicles reached the desired size while others were quite far behind. To add to the list of potential issues, i would bleed a small amount of fresh blood every single time after the ultrasound scan. For the low follicle count, Dr said then that she would like to push me more for a few more days of injection. As for the bleeding, it could be because i have "thin"/ sensitive skin. ER can still go through but they can only determined at the ER stage whether ET was still possible depending on the type of bleeding. I returned 2 days later (on a Mon). By then, four follicles reached the desired size (though it is still fewer by many people's standards, i was already thankful for the progress). By the next day (Tue), five follicles reached the desired size and the doctors concluded i was ready for ER 2 days later (Thu). On Thu, six eggs were retrieved. I was then just immensely thankful for the progress (from 2 to 6) made in the immediate days leading to ER.

On Sat, we returned for the results and a possible ET. Dr called my hp while we were at the waiting area. She brought us to a room and gave the good news that of the 6, four were of really good quality and recommended that we go for blastocyst. On average, there is a 1/3 chance of developing into blastocysts. We went for her recommendation.

By Tue (ER + 5), two developed into blastocysts. One was transferred into me while another was frozen.

After the 2WW and BT, we received news that it was BFP. :)

I wanted to share this so that others who may be in a similar situation as I was and feeling discouraged while going through the injections and scans, know that there is hope. As my husband says, worrying doesn't help.

I will do another post on what i felt/did during the cycle and 2WW which helped me to feel better since many of us feel anxious during that period.

Hi GTFT , a warm welcome to you to our forum ... and very Glad to read ur Long post ! But you sound so pro with all the abbreviations. 2WW means 2 weeks wait ? I really don't have the doctor or anyone spoke to me about blastocyst . What's that again ? Also what's Low AMH?

Anyway, I m much older than u, going to be 39 next month , I also have 6 good eggs retrieved boosted fr 4 only. The actual follicles when I first scan - I saw the list - at least 6 on each side but only 3 on each side made it to be retrieved . On ET day, only 3 eggs are fertilised to the right standard. 2 were transferred to me and 1 was frozen at the point of ET, the fate of the other 3 Not sure yet . I will know on my preg test day . I am now on day 4 only after ET. I already broke all the rules. Missed my daily coffee. Took one Super small diluted cup ; probably about 15 ml . And took some papaya and brought my 4 y/o to supermarket ; 1 hour after my last insert of progesterone. I think I loose patience and faith by 4th day. I have a very passive hubby , it was my ultimatum when I took car key n drove out with my maid n Son to supermarket. It was about 45 mins buying grocery trip. With lost of temper n going around - my gf quickly tell me to go home n rest.
I rested another hour on bed before I check on my Son n do some painting with him. I prayed Everyday but sometimes I thought to myself - if it's meant to be yours , it will be yours . Otherwise I blame my husband for not letting me rest ! Haha .

But all said n done ; it's really tough for someone like me - quite restless and extrovert to be bed resting a good 15 days. I might go crazy. Yet I am so scared after so much effort ... I m hoping for positive news.

Also my dr is dr Jerry Chan ; I am not sure is it because it's his style - but he seemed very chill and even chatty during ET with me. Is it because I have 1 child already ? But I really want to give him another sibling and I do want more babies !

Any food / diet restriction during the 2WW? No raw stuff , no half boiled egg and no pineapple - correct ? Papaya ? Fruit juices ? Can ?

Worried me :(

Hi GTFT , a warm welcome to you to our forum ... and very Glad to read ur Long post ! But you sound so pro with all the abbreviations. 2WW means 2 weeks wait ? I really don't have the doctor or anyone spoke to me about blastocyst . What's that again ? Also what's Low AMH?

Anyway, I m much older than u, going to be 39 next month , I also have 6 good eggs retrieved boosted fr 4 only. The actual follicles when I first scan - I saw the list - at least 6 on each side but only 3 on each side made it to be retrieved . On ET day, only 3 eggs are fertilised to the right standard. 2 were transferred to me and 1 was frozen at the point of ET, the fate of the other 3 Not sure yet . I will know on my preg test day . I am now on day 4 only after ET. I already broke all the rules. Missed my daily coffee. Took one Super small diluted cup ; probably about 15 ml . And took some papaya and brought my 4 y/o to supermarket ; 1 hour after my last insert of progesterone. I think I loose patience and faith by 4th day. I have a very passive hubby , it was my ultimatum when I took car key n drove out with my maid n Son to supermarket. It was about 45 mins buying grocery trip. With lost of temper n going around - my gf quickly tell me to go home n rest.
I rested another hour on bed before I check on my Son n do some painting with him. I prayed Everyday but sometimes I thought to myself - if it's meant to be yours , it will be yours . Otherwise I blame my husband for not letting me rest ! Haha .

But all said n done ; it's really tough for someone like me - quite restless and extrovert to be bed resting a good 15 days. I might go crazy. Yet I am so scared after so much effort ... I m hoping for positive news.

Also my dr is dr Jerry Chan ; I am not sure is it because it's his style - but he seemed very chill and even chatty during ET with me. Is it because I have 1 child already ? But I really want to give him another sibling and I do want more babies !

Any food / diet restriction during the 2WW? No raw stuff , no half boiled egg and no pineapple - correct ? Papaya ? Fruit juices ? Can ?

Worried me :(

Hi sweetpaine. I'm same like you. I like going out and it's difficult to rest with a kid. On my second day after ET I already went outside for dinner. Walked few hours shopping. Third day back to office for work. It's tough this cycle as my girl and hub were sick and I cannot rest at all. I need to look after them. I tried to refrain from carrying her but I have squatting a lot and worry it might strain uterus.

Today is 6DP5DT.

Is this your first fresh? Do you have any symptoms?

Hi sweetpaine. I'm same like you. I like going out and it's difficult to rest with a kid. On my second day after ET I already went outside for dinner. Walked few hours shopping. Third day back to office for work. It's tough this cycle as my girl and hub were sick and I cannot rest at all. I need to look after them. I tried to refrain from carrying her but I have squatting a lot and worry it might strain uterus.

Today is 6DP5DT.

Is this your first fresh? Do you have any symptoms?

Hi imkfanatic, how old is ur girl ? So happy someone in same boat ... I m guessing what's 6DP5DT? Is it 6th day on progesterone and 5th day after transfer ? Yesterday I fell asleep at 10pm woke up at 1am to put my 3rd dosage ; was delayed by 2 hours :( this morning ; early morning got a little bit of pain , like a finger pressing down kind of pain . Other than that - big piggy appetite ; no bloating at all , random cramps but very slight. I just blew up big time at my hubby for going to the field with my Son with slippers that caused him 2 big blisters ; he never listen when I said put on shoes ! My Son came crying home after the ball running . After scolding I quickly lie down and listen to some meditation music .... sigh, I need total no distractions . Glad tomorrow work day n school starts !

Everyday woke up at 7am to insert the med then 9plus woke up for bfast and then 12 plus had lunch, won insert crinone gel, sleep all the way to 4 to 5pm, dinner then sleep at 1030pm, the time when I am not on my bed is on my sofa , I don't walk much :)

Hi imkfanatic, how old is ur girl ? So happy someone in same boat ... I m guessing what's 6DP5DT? Is it 6th day on progesterone and 5th day after transfer ? Yesterday I fell asleep at 10pm woke up at 1am to put my 3rd dosage ; was delayed by 2 hours :( this morning ; early morning got a little bit of pain , like a finger pressing down kind of pain . Other than that - big piggy appetite ; no bloating at all , random cramps but very slight. I just blew up big time at my hubby for going to the field with my Son with slippers that caused him 2 big blisters ; he never listen when I said put on shoes ! My Son came crying home after the ball running . After scolding I quickly lie down and listen to some meditation music .... sigh, I need total no distractions . Glad tomorrow work day n school starts !

6 day post 5 day transfer. I feel you. My gal is 3yo. Have to manage kid, housework, worketc... keep me distracted otherwise I keep worrying. I'm not confident this cycle. Don't dare to test so I will just wait till the time comes.

When is your bt?

Everyday woke up at 7am to insert the med then 9plus woke up for bfast and then 12 plus had lunch, won insert crinone gel, sleep all the way to 4 to 5pm, dinner then sleep at 1030pm, the time when I am not on my bed is on my sofa , I don't walk much :)
Oh my ! You can sleep so much ! Salute salute ... I will get headache sleeping too much, "ku ming" people me... where are you now in your cycle?

Oh yes , for successful Ivf mummies , during the 2WW - how we rest on bed does it matter ? Must it always face up ? I like to lie by the side facing left or right . Can or cannot ?

Oh yes , for successful Ivf mummies , during the 2WW - how we rest on bed does it matter ? Must it always face up ? I like to lie by the side facing left or right . Can or cannot ?

As long as not on your stomach. And don't rest your laptop, hand Phone, iPad on ur tummy either.

mine insert tablets. 3 times a day at 8am,3pm and 12am. i walk quite alot in the house to take stuff. these 2 days having cramps. i transferred 3rd day embryo and today is the 4th day transfer

Hi,

I would like to sell off brand new ActivLife Q10 Ubiquinol 50mg.
I have 2 sealed boxes of 60 softgels, and 1 open box but harldy would have used 10 softgels.
Letting it go as I am already pregnant and cannot have it anymore.
Bought it from Watson for 80+ SGD each.
Will let go new ones for 50 SGD each and unopened one for 20 SGD or free if you are taking both the new bottles.

Please let me know if you are keen.

Attachments

• IMAG1267.jpg
    IMAG1267.jpg
    924 KB · Views: 175

Back