December 2017 mummies

Hi mummies, I was also tested positive & currently 6weeks 5days preggy .. will be visiting my gynae on Friday... Any mummies have yet to have morning sickness ? I have yet to have any serious sickness .. Just feel bloated & keep burping gas. felt slight dizziness ..

Last edited:
Do u ladies attend house warming? I know baby showers are a no no.
I've attended a baby shower on sat and Mon went for my follow up appt my baby heart beat is strong and good. For me I dun take all dis into account cos I believe my God will bless me throughout. It's individual thinking and acceptance. :)

Hi mummies, I was also tested positive & currently 6weeks 5days preggy .. will be visiting my gynae on Friday... Any mummies have yet to have morning sickness ? I have yet to have any serious sickness .. Just feel bloated & keep burping gas. felt slight dizziness ..
Congratulations! I don't have any any symptoms at all... All feel too normal and regular.. Which worry me

Congratulations! I don't have any any symptoms at all... All feel too normal and regular.. Which worry me
Dun worry sista. Every mummy has different experience. Not that I have alot of experience. Just that I got worried over no symptoms and next thing I know, the scan came out well.. So I need to believe that we are being lucky :) that's what I read somewhere online too. Hehe.

I also taking it cos the last pregnancy was a chemical pregeancy so doc just play safe
Do u mean isotonic?
Before I going ivf, I took opc3 and advance b

Now only calcium, if what u said is good... I hope it applies for me too
Crossing finger lol
no scan also make me very worry

Now thinking which gynae should I go

Anyone here go nuh??

Do u mean isotonic?

Crossing finger lol

Anyone here go nuh??
Sure we can take isotonix calcium? I am wondering too. I used to take OPC too... Now not sure can take or not also.

Me! I am with NUH now but still following through with my IVF doc till end of first trimester.

Do u mean isotonic?

Crossing finger lol

Anyone here go nuh??

I'm was with NUH Prof PC Wong for fertility treatment.. until I got preggy now.. I wanna make appt with him too but his appt is 1 mth later! I don't think I can wait..

Hi all mum to be! Im new here and im also at 5weeks! Any mummies have any pinkish discharge here? Went to 2 gynaes and they gave me folic acid and utrogestan.....

Sure we can take isotonix calcium? I am wondering too. I used to take OPC too... Now not sure can take or not also.

Me! I am with NUH now but still following through with my IVF doc till end of first trimester.
I dare not take Opc3 as my first ivf I took that and fail... This frozen embryo I only took isotonix calcium and the Blackmore conceive.... And I got success... And I am still taking it...guess that one is safe.

Hi all mum to be! Im new here and im also at 5weeks! Any mummies have any pinkish discharge here? Went to 2 gynaes and they gave me folic acid and utrogestan.....
Welcome... My first pregnancy I was bleeding for 4 months... Just follow doc instructions and stay relax.. Don't over stress or carry too heavy thing or even walk too much... If possible lie down on bed... Rest

Welcome... My first pregnancy I was bleeding for 4 months... Just follow doc instructions and stay relax.. Don't over stress or carry too heavy thing or even walk too much... If possible lie down on bed... Rest
Shijiaxin! Thanks! Thanks for the encouragement words!
Anyone EDD at ard 21Dec?

Hi ladies, nice meeting everyone.
I tested positive last week. Should be about 5+ weeks now, first appt will be another two more weeks. Second baby for me, hope everything goes smoothly.

Congrats! I'm also expecting my #2! #1 also boy but I'm happy with boy or girl!

Anyone still breastfeeding their #1? I'm still bfing but I feel like I have so little milk...

Hi, I am still breastfeeding my no1. Dont think he wants to wean off yet.
I ever briefly talk about it with my gynae before and it seems that its okie and there are many mummies who continue. Some kids will wean off on their own when mummies' milk run out. As long as you dont have any cramps/bleeding, I think it should be okie but do check with your gynae in your nx visit. =)

Hi all, I m new n nice to find this sharing group! I just did the simple scan on last Monday. it shows the ga is 6w+ but doc said it is actually 5w+ based on my last period date, anyone know the reason?
Also, when is the best time to do my formal initial check up? And what procedures will b included in the initial check up?
Thanks!

cos everyone menses cycles varies..so at times the gynae goes by size of the fetus n ur edd changes..yep..it's the early stage..so dun worry...as the usual calculator is base on a 28 days cycle..ya..when bb goes bigger..more or less the edd will b fix...

Hi Mummies,
First time pregnant here. 5 weeks now. ETA Dec.

Experiencing quite bad nausea and vomiting.
Was prescribed Diclectin in NUH. Helps relieve the symptoms pretty well.
Only problem, slight drowsiness few hours later after consuming it.

Any mummies know which private Obstetrics prescribed this drug? NUH takes a pretty long time to dispense medication.
Thank you!

I know there is a FB group for Nov MTB and a whatsapp chat. but the whatsapp chat has alot of people and most of the time is just chatting and its hard to follow through or even ask questions. So i left the whatsapp chat. A friend told me to join the 2017 mummies FB, i will probably join after 1 trim.

I know there is a FB group for Nov MTB and a whatsapp chat. but the whatsapp chat has alot of people and most of the time is just chatting and its hard to follow through or even ask questions. So i left the whatsapp chat. A friend told me to join the 2017 mummies FB, i will probably join after 1 trim.

if u know something call chatting is to share knowledge. and if u r dec mummy why r u even doing in Nov MTB? seems like u r just bluffing ur way with ur edd? if u don't like active chat, u shouldn't hav join any WA grp.

if u know something call chatting is to share knowledge. and if u r dec mummy why r u even doing in Nov MTB? seems like u r just bluffing ur way with ur edd? if u don't like active chat, u shouldn't hav join any WA grp.

There is a difference between chatting and sharing knowledge. I have nothing against the chatting, i am just letting people know that before they join the WA that if there is alot of people in the chat, more often than not, people are just chatting random stuff which may be difficult for FTM to follow through. And sometimes, when you ask something you cant get a reply because you need to be an 'active' chatter. If others MTB are happy and comfortable with that go ahead. I am entitled to my own opinion and that is none of your business. Why do you even care which chat or thread i am in? you got a problem with that? You know what is the meaning of EDD? ESTIMATED.

There is nothing to BLUFF and what do i benefit by 'bluffing' my way through?

People like you are the reason why chats and forums are a nasty place, forever judgemental and think you are always right. Get off your moral high horse, no one died and made you the judge.

I'm gonna close shop no matter boy or girl. MS is so horrible and I don't think I wanna go through another round of pregnancy, it's soooooo tiring!

I forgot to check with the gynae the last time but i'll be checking again for the nx appt! My #1 doesn't want to wean!

It's hard to wean. I had to sleep in a different room with my LO to wean him!

Taobao sizes not very consistent and its a hit or miss. My chinese cmi so i cant communicate with the sellers as well

U can try search for 加大码孕妇装. They have sizes up to 6L de. If u scare can always get the largest size. If not just buy through ezbuy or sgshop. If u want local can try spring maternity

Hi ladies.. i am currently 7.2 wks.. i had my second brown bleeding again.. should i be worried? Only slight cramping.. for my first bleeding i went to A&E and everything looks fine.. but i cant understand why am i bleeding again? :(

Hi ladies.. i am currently 7.2 wks.. i had my second brown bleeding again.. should i be worried? Only slight cramping.. for my first bleeding i went to A&E and everything looks fine.. but i cant understand why am i bleeding again? :(

Sometimes the doctor also have no explanation as to why one would bleed or spot. But if it is bleeding with blood clots, you should go have it checked out. When are you scheduled for the next visit to your gynae?

Sometimes the doctor also have no explanation as to why one would bleed or spot. But if it is bleeding with blood clots, you should go have it checked out. When are you scheduled for the next visit to your gynae?

I am scheduled on 2nd May (Next Tuesday). But i will be travelling to KL from tomorrow until Monday. I am not sure if i am "fit" to travel. With this sudden light bleeding, it makes me feel uneasy..

I am scheduled on 2nd May (Next Tuesday). But i will be travelling to KL from tomorrow until Monday. I am not sure if i am "fit" to travel. With this sudden light bleeding, it makes me feel uneasy..

are you able to give the trip a miss? Were you given any medication support? for me my spotting usually end within a day. The doctor also did not say that i need bedrest, he just say relax and stay stress free. Did your gynae mention anything about the bleeding? Otherwise can you go see your gynae today just to see if there is anything to be worried about?

are you able to give the trip a miss? Were you given any medication support? for me my spotting usually end within a day. The doctor also did not say that i need bedrest, he just say relax and stay stress free. Did your gynae mention anything about the bleeding? Otherwise can you go see your gynae today just to see if there is anything to be worried about?

As this is a family occasion, i try not to miss it.
As i conceived via IVF, I am given Progynova, Dyprogesterone, Crinone Gel and Proluton Depot injection(Twice a week)..
Gynae did not mention anything regarding the previous bleeding.. he say it is old blood nothing to worry about it..

Did they give u medication or make u do a progesterone blood test?
My wife have slight bleeding for 1day in her 5th week. Send to kkh og24. From ultrasounds, not conclusive. Never give her injection or medication.
But made her do the beta hcg test and progesterone test.

So if I didn't remember wrongly, the progesterone results have to be more than 31 in order to be less prone to miscarriage.

If less than 31, I think will be prescribe some pills to stablise. I ask my gynae subsequently after that, he mentioned some doctors will just prescribe the pills without checking the progesterone level.

Back