Apr/ may 2017 ivf cycle

I told my bosses the truth and they are very supportive too. But cause i was always away on mc during scan and doctor review etc, and colleagues just got concern and ask if i'm ok etc. So i told the whole dept the truth then me on iui & ivf. And they become more understanding & supportive when i'm away on mc. But it also really depends on yr company culture.

Hello Cycle buddies!
New to the forum and kinda excited and also alittle scare on the IVF treatment :X
Dr advise me straight for IVF as its higher chances for us~
I just finish my 10 days of Duphaston and now expecting my menses to come 3-5 days after which i will be on Letrozole for 5 days and then will go for the first scan and then injection will start!!
I am under Dr Steven Teo at TMC, anyone here from TMC too :)

Btw, have you ladies tried TCM and supplements? Western doc will say go straight to ivf, but for some mild cases -- Chinese doc may be confident of helping..

Hello Cycle buddies!
New to the forum and kinda excited and also alittle scare on the IVF treatment :X
I just finish my 10 days of Duphaston and now expecting my menses to come 3-5 days after which i will be on Letrozole for 5 days and then will go for the first scan and then injection will start!!
i have decided to go for ivf to get higher chance at my age

I am also waiting for my menses to come ... which I think is this few days! After tt will start to take letrozole for 5 days on the 2nd day of menses then go for the scan on the 4th day of menses.

im going for ivf briefing next week. my menses coming last week of april, can start the treatment in may? or I have to wait till june?

My first ivf briefing would be on 24/04/17. And Menses would be coming on 23/04 if accurate this month. How would be the procedure like for my case? Any idea?

Lol! I think on a hindsight the most scary part for me was the emotional toll...where 1 moment I would be snapping at people and the next moment I would be crying..I think I cried and scolded more ppl in my last 1 yr than in my last decade put together..

Morning ladies.. Just had briefing. Turns out i'll be doing long protocol..so procedures will start end May and continue on to June... Fasting month

Morning ladies.. Just had briefing. Turns out i'll be doing long protocol..so procedures will start end May and continue on to June... Fasting month
morning. did they mentioned why are you in long protocol?

today is my 8thday of jabbing. on puregon now. tummy feel like bursting already.

What is the difference btw long and short protocol?
Long protocol happens over 2 consecutive cycles. The first cycle not much procedure until Day 21 where i'll start on LUCRIN for few days or up to 2-4weeks.

And also, during first cycle cannot BD. They advise you to practise safe sex cos if u happen to get preg on dat cycle, the LUCRIN has been known to cause abnormalities in babies.

There'll be some u/s and blood test after taking the LUCRIN for few days.

Following that, as you start the next cycle is where the same procedures will take place as per short protocol.

hi is abdominal/ waist cramp or pain is normal? i afraid that i have ohss. tonight doing trigger and wed is my er

hi is abdominal/ waist cramp or pain is normal? i afraid that i have ohss. tonight doing trigger and wed is my er

Ohss only starts after er and bef et. Dont wry. Cld b js those stimms jabs. Take a gd rest these 2days. Gd luck!

thanks for ur assurring. By the way may i know what to eat after ER and before ET?

Np! Take more proteins like egg whites. Drink lots of water or electrolytes drinks like 100+.. u can tk LRD tea to kp yr uterus warm to recv yr embbies. N aso brazil nuts(3-4 pcs daily, can cont during tww), chick essence with cordyceps..

Np! Take more proteins like egg whites. Drink lots of water or electrolytes drinks like 100+.. u can tk LRD tea to kp yr uterus warm to recv yr embbies. N aso brazil nuts(3-4 pcs daily, can cont during tww), chick essence with cordyceps..
hi may i know what is LRD tea?

Hi. Doing medicated FET. My third attempt. Menses should be here these couple of days. Any cycle buddies?

Hello Cycle buddies!

hi princesssoda, I am also seeing Dr Teo as I have endometriosis. How long have you been seeing him and what do you think of him so far?
I did a fresh cycle with him in Jan this year and failed, I am in my 2ww now, going for hcg test soon and I think I failed this cycle again. Big Sighs..
Anyways, wishing you luck in your ivf journey.

hi princesssoda, I am also seeing Dr Teo as I have endometriosis. How long have you been seeing him and what do you think of him so far?
I did a fresh cycle with him in Jan this year and failed, I am in my 2ww now, going for hcg test soon and I think I failed this cycle again. Big Sighs..
Anyways, wishing you luck in your ivf journey.

Hello! I been seeing him since last month... so far find that he is ok, answer to all my query patiently what most impt is me and hb is quite comfortable with him. How about u? Ok with him so far?

Still in 2ww, Stay positive and think positive! Jia u! Hugs, no sigh .....

Back