2WW - for those TTC-ing

aa5126122216cde03be0fe95cb6b3553.jpg

Hi all! I'm searching all over Google and eventually came about this forum. I'm 41, ttc for 2mths for the first time. Today is cd24, dpo9. I really cannot resist testing and bought a cheapo kit to try and got this reading. Can someone tell me if there's another line there or I'm just delusional?? Thank u.

Hi all! I'm searching all over Google and eventually came about this forum. I'm 41, ttc for 2mths for the first time. Today is cd24, dpo9. I really cannot resist testing and bought a cheapo kit to try and got this reading. Can someone tell me if there's another line there or I'm just delusional?? Thank u.

Can't really see, tml test again?

Hi everyone! What is 2WW and TCC?
And AF... a lot short form don't really get it hahah
2WW - Two Week Wait (the time frm ur ovulation to next menses where ure waiting to see if ur preggy or not)

(i think u meant TTC)- Trying To Conceive

AF- Aunt Flo (menses/period)

Hi mummies! Anyone experiencing negative pregnancy test with preggy symptoms.

Last period was 3rd march and no sign of menses yet.

Tested a few kit and all are negative! Took blood test after miss for two weeks was negative too!

Just recently had two episode of vomiting make me wonder am I or not preggy.

Feel so lost

Can see got line. Try again tomorrow. Good luck.

Can see got line. Try again tomorrow. Good luck.

82c63cb609873737c7356b24453b6005.jpg

This is what I see on my opk, as I read somewhere that can possibly use opk to test first then confirm again using cb test kit.

9716b3d67a7f0320136b9fb14b201e7d.jpg

Then I got a bfp on the cb test kit.

Sigh. But AF not due till Friday so I'm trying to stay positive and keep fingers crossed.

This is what I see on my opk, as I read somewhere that can possibly use opk to test first then confirm again using cb test kit.

Sigh. But AF not due till Friday so I'm trying to stay positive and keep fingers crossed.

Its BFP! Congrats!

Hello ladies!! My period is late for 1 week, tummy is feeling very bloated. Tested on hpt came out negative. My cycle days are very accurate 28-29 days, this is the first time i missed my period. Now into my CD37...

How long do you need to wait to have an accurate test?

Can see line again. Congrats :)

For me I always tested at 3-4days before AF and got bfp (which both ended non viable). The viable one was bfp a week after missed AF and that's the only time I tested.

For me personally I didn't have to wait too long to get positive (if bfp).

Suggest if you really wanna be sure, get blood work done at clinic.

I could resist to test again today. AF due this Friday, that's day after tomorrow. This is what I got: TOP is a test on a cheapo hpt, bottom is an opk. Strangely, except for some lotion-like CM, my usual pre-AF sore boobs not present. Random backaches and cramps, and hot flashes at night even tho I sleep in an aircon room. What are the odds that this is a bfp? It's such a Long wait....

I could resist to test again today. AF due this Friday, that's day after tomorrow. This is what I got: TOP is a test on a cheapo hpt, bottom is an opk. Strangely, except for some lotion-like CM, my usual pre-AF sore boobs not present. Random backaches and cramps, and hot flashes at night even tho I sleep in an aircon room. What are the odds that this is a bfp? It's such a Long wait....

833a3183de5d157dc7a7e3ab7f6949b5.jpg

My advice is don't overanalyse the symptoms because PMS symptoms is very similar to pregnancy symptoms. Just be a good girl and wait for AF day then test. Haha.

Back