IVF/ICSI Support Group

Im scared to do so, scared to see bfn again ☹️ i did an OPK on 6dp6dt since i tot OPK cld aso pick up HCG but it turned out bfn

Diane26,
I had my single embryo transfer on 15april & you are a few days away from me. Today is 11dp5dt for me.

Not all ladies BFP have symptoms during the 2WW. Dont think OPK can pick up hcg levels. its more to detect the surges of LH homones during ovulation. You should be using HPT instead.

Good luck to you and may your embryos stick on to you tightly.

Dun knw hw to be positive already...For 1st Fet soon yet lining not up to the target...
Day.12 5.6mm only from 5.1mm. Now progynova up to 10mg. Will review for scan again. Wonder will dey literaly wait till reach target day by day or dey mite sumhow just cancel. Those done Fet before kindly give input. On verge of giving up to max as this journey is super exhausting!
Wonder also why dun dey give patches and other support like the americans. Easier to hit target and get bfp too. Gota suck up those proteins again n again...

Hajar,
One of my friends took ubiquinol and her endo managed grow to 8.6mm as compared to her previous cycles where she had to abandon due to thinning of her endo.

Also why not consider Tcm treatment too ?
I am with Dr Loh Kim Gek and after being on her tcm medication, i could see improvement in my endo lining too.

So hang in there and don't give up !

Diane26,
I had my single embryo transfer on 15april & you are a few days away from me. Today is 11dp5dt for me.

Not all ladies BFP have symptoms during the 2WW. Dont think OPK can pick up hcg levels. its more to detect the surges of LH homones during ovulation. You should be using HPT instead.

Good luck to you and may your embryos stick on to you tightly.

Thank u vv much! Im really hoping so..have u tested? Baby dust to u too!!

Hajar,
One of my friends took ubiquinol and her endo managed grow to 8.6mm as compared to her previous cycles where she had to abandon due to thinning of her endo.

Also why not consider Tcm treatment too ?
I am with Dr Loh Kim Gek and after being on her tcm medication, i could see improvement in my endo lining too.

So hang in there and don't give up !
Im also taking ubiquinol
Just simply unsure is it bcoz of my asherman syndrome tingy that makes it so hard to build up..i just wish they dun cancel and keep adding on other supports like patches and vaginal meds...

Ah this gives me some enlightenment..But are you with kkh system protocol...if it is den i be happy! Bcoz noone wants their cycle to be cancel...But ive nvr received any estrogen patch or vaginal estrogen. Do i need to prompt them for those? All they do is Keep increasing my progynova frm 2mg now 10mg.
I hope they keep going on monitoring to desire lining target and not to cancel the cycle.
I'm with NUH. According to my gynae, the vagina insert usually do the trick quite well, but I didn't increase at all for 7-8 days with 2mg, finally he increased to 4mg, then 3 days later it increased to 9mm with triple layer. I'm not sure is it because I don't respond to oral progynova, or I'm just taking longer to build up the lining as my cycle can go up to 40 days, or because of my acupuncture with TCM, but I am glad I persisted to wait for it to go up more before the transfer, I failed my first FET with 7mm, and was very ready to give up this cycle if it stays on at 7mm only. If your lining is not ready then better don't waste the embryos. My TCM told me usually must be 8mm and above safer.

I'm with NUH. According to my gynae, the vagina insert usually do the trick quite well, but I didn't increase at all for 7-8 days with 2mg, finally he increased to 4mg, then 3 days later it increased to 9mm with triple layer. I'm not sure is it because I don't respond to oral progynova, or I'm just taking longer to build up the lining as my cycle can go up to 40 days, or because of my acupuncture with TCM, but I am glad I persisted to wait for it to go up more before the transfer, I failed my first FET with 7mm, and was very ready to give up this cycle if it stays on at 7mm only. If your lining is not ready then better don't waste the embryos. My TCM told me usually must be 8mm and above safer.

Great..did u bfp with 9mm with triple layer?

Thanks for the input.im just wondering only why dey only give progynova when theres more support.

Its 9dp6dt..why is it suddenly so difficult to insert crinone stick for past 3-4days??
I have to insert 4 small estrogen tablets every day before the transfer so can tell my path for insertion got a bit shorter during the 2ww, not sure is it because I bfp then the anatomy of the vagina change a bit. May be it's good news for you too!!

I have to insert 4 small estrogen tablets every day before the transfer so can tell my path for insertion got a bit shorter during the 2ww, not sure is it because I bfp then the anatomy of the vagina change a bit. May be it's good news for you too!!

Im also inserting 4 tabs of estrofem even after transfer followed by crinone. So u also had difficulty inserting during 2ww??

May I know what is the timeline for FET? How many days of HL did u all took?

I will be doing it May or June, so excited about it, but I am thking of taking AL instead of HL as I have consumed 3 weeks of HL for my ER procedure.

I am with Dr Tan HH (KKH).

May I know what is the timeline for FET? How many days of HL did u all took?

I will be doing it May or June, so excited about it, but I am thking of taking AL instead of HL as I have consumed 3 weeks of HL for my ER procedure.

I am with Dr Tan HH (KKH).
I heard there are ladies who requested HL be given all the way till blood test date for FET too from kkh. I myself only took 4 days HL (tues to fri) for my this fet as my 19 days HL for ER was only last month, a bit afraid that boss will be fed up.. haha.. currently in my 2ww.

I heard there are ladies who requested HL be given all the way till blood test date for FET too from kkh. I myself only took 4 days HL (tues to fri) for my this fet as my 19 days HL for ER was only last month, a bit afraid that boss will be fed up.. haha.. currently in my 2ww.

Haha that's what I am thking too! I didn't tell my bosses what I am doing.

Was thking of taking a few days of AL instead of HL. Is 4 days sufficient for you to rest?

Haha that's what I am thking too! I didn't tell my bosses what I am doing.

Was thking of taking a few days of AL instead of HL. Is 4 days sufficient for you to rest?
Although i told my boss what i am doing but i don't feel good keep taking long periods of HL coz kkh said it should not be a problem resuming normal activities after the transfer, at the same time don't want to let boss thinks I'm taking advantage of her. I'm lucky coz my fet coincides with the coming long weekend so in total at least i can rest and relax for 7 days, hopefully implantation can take place successfully during this period.

Although i told my boss what i am doing but i don't feel good keep taking long periods of HL coz kkh said it should not be a problem resuming normal activities after the transfer, at the same time don't want to let boss thinks I'm taking advantage of her. I'm lucky coz my fet coincides with the coming long weekend so in total at least i can rest and relax for 7 days, hopefully implantation can take place successfully during this period.

That's what I am thking. I feel so guilty for taking so much HL.

Good that you can rest during the long weekend. Rest well and good luck to u !!!! :)

That's what I am thking. I feel so guilty for taking so much HL.

Good that you can rest during the long weekend. Rest well and good luck to u !!!! :)

Kkh gave me 3 days HL for fet but I took AL instead as I didn't want to let my boss know. Even though I'm on AL, I am working at home till late at night but did nap in the afternoon

Just done fet yesterday and is a long wait

Hihi! So u took 1
Kkh gave me 3 days HL for fet but I took AL instead as I didn't want to let my boss know. Even though I'm on AL, I am working at home till late at night but did nap in the afternoon

Hihi! So u took how many days of AL to rest? Is it very tiring? How did u settle your meal during your AL?

Actually I'm wondering, is it possible to do slow cycling in the air/slow walk on the spot instead of walking around stupidly in the house after inserting crinone gel..?

Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a procedure used prior to implantation to help identify genetic defects within embryos created through in vitro fertilization to prevent certain diseases or disorders from being passed on to the child.

Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) is a test that examines the chromosome material of an embryo. It can tell if the appropriate number of chromosomes are present (46), or if an abnormal number of chromosomes are present.

Its best not to move too much for the first 4-5days so that implantation cld happen smoothly

You bed rest for the first 5 days? When is your bt due? How many did u transfer?

Hard not to move around. Got to work. Going back to office on Friday. My daughter keep asking me to carry her :( I still got to bath her.

You bed rest for the first 5 days? When is your bt due? How many did u transfer?

Hard not to move around. Got to work. Going back to office on Friday. My daughter keep asking me to carry her :( I still got to bath her.

Yes i did bed rest for few days. I trf 2. My BT was tdy and its BFN

Hi all,

How many cycles of ivf/fet do u ladies have done? How did you persevere?

I just failed my first ivf fresh transfer. Feeling hopeless. Going back to company soon and don't want to face my bosses or colleagues. Anyone accepted a childless life already?

Hi all,

I just failed my first ivf fresh transfer. Feeling hopeless. Going back to company soon and don't want to face my bosses or colleagues. Anyone accepted a childless life already?

Hugs medievalgal..i failed my 1st fresh and 1st frozen too. Tdy js done my beta and BFN :( Dont give up. I knw its very tough but life has to go on. Take some time off to rest and clear yr mind bef u face the world. We def will hv a child of our own. How were yr embryos? Take supplements..and try again..

Hi all,

I did 1 so iui. 2 fresh. All failed in 2016. And am curently waiting for 1st Fet. Depressing helpless and shameful to go work. Paranoid thinkin the whole gang of pple gona gossip abt ur failure. But somehow nvr give up and dun bother abt them. Forever standing firm on ground to keep wanting to try by all means. Only main concern is government funding ending depleting soon if all treatment gonna keep failing. But then again put that aside first. Just keep rolling and flow on...Someday we gona be mumy and celebrate mumy day! Dats hw i keep tinking....

Hi all,

2IUI 1 fresh. Now in 2ww for fet. I don't feel confident. Hub said this is the last cycle to do. No more. I find it too stressful and disappointing each time failure comes. Why so hard to conceive. My friends consoled me that I must be contented with my girl.

Back