IVF/ICSI Support Group

Talking abt Dr Tan kian seng, my body is getting so heaty after he show hand all his chinese medicine to make my body stronger. Throat going to explode, neck area feel sandy sandy, bad breath that no amount of water could help and i finally finally going to have my frozen transfer tmr. I need all the luck in the universe!

Hi5. I'm scheduled for fet tomorrow as well

Good luck @Twinkleshinemeow

I had my FET done today, Mon by Dr Jerry as Dr Tan is away. U transferrring blast or day 2 embryo?
Thank u Marshmallow BB! I was informed that my fet will also be done by Dr Jerry as well coz my ovulation decided not to wait for Dr Tan, a bit disappointed but I heard Dr Jerry has a lot of own supporters as well. Will be transferring 2 2-day embryos and hope for the best. Best of luck to u too! Embbies stick tight tight for us!

Dun knw hw to be positive already...For 1st Fet soon yet lining not up to the target...
Day.12 5.6mm only from 5.1mm. Now progynova up to 10mg. Will review for scan again. Wonder will dey literaly wait till reach target day by day or dey mite sumhow just cancel. Those done Fet before kindly give input. On verge of giving up to max as this journey is super exhausting!
Wonder also why dun dey give patches and other support like the americans. Easier to hit target and get bfp too. Gota suck up those proteins again n again...

Dun knw hw to be positive already...For 1st Fet soon yet lining not up to the target...
Day.12 5.6mm only from 5.1mm. Now progynova up to 10mg. Will review for scan again. Wonder will dey literaly wait till reach target day by day or dey mite sumhow just cancel. Those done Fet before kindly give input. On verge of giving up to max as this journey is super exhausting!
Wonder also why dun dey give patches and other support like the americans. Easier to hit target and get bfp too. Gota suck up those proteins again n again...

can try red bean soup or soya bean milk.

Only 5 follicles can be seen at day 6 stim , does it mean I low response to the med? Thinking should I cancel the cycle or not ? Some more they want to cultivate the embryies to D5, the. Frozen after that to do FET, really worry about it
what did yr doc say? its e quality that counts i think for ivf,perhaps you can discuss with doc abt yr concern and see wat he says. if afc scan done a month before e cycle commences?

Just done my fet this morning, transferred 2 2andhalf-day embryos (a joke that doctor told me coz embryos thawed last night) haha.. Had my first pleasant encounter with kkh Dr Jerry as Dr THH is away, an extremely friendly Doctor with all smiles on his face. Now, I'm gonna relax, relax and relax and hope the embryos survive and implant inside me. Pls do!!

Try boiling red dates longan tea and like what others said red bean soup also..? I barely passed the min required thickness of lining when kkh decided to schedule my transfer.

Just done my fet this morning, transferred 2 2andhalf-day embryos (a joke that doctor told me coz embryos thawed last night) haha.. Had my first pleasant encounter with kkh Dr Jerry as Dr THH is away, an extremely friendly Doctor with all smiles on his face. Now, I'm gonna relax, relax and relax and hope the embryos survive and implant inside me. Pls do!!
all the best to us!!!

Just done fet too. Just came out from the room. Transferred 2 blast.

Initially the doc use a tubing to insert the embryos then said its soft to insert so changed to another tubing. Embryologist confirmed no embryos left in tubing but I'm worried cos I Can't really see from the scanning screen.

The first fresh I did I can see very clear off the screen. An embryo sitting there

Initially the doc use a tubing to insert the embryos then said its soft to insert so changed to another tubing. Embryologist confirmed no embryos left in tubing but I'm worried cos I Can't really see from the scanning screen.

The first fresh I did I can see very clear off the screen. An embryo sitting there

Where u did? Dont wry embbies are already inside u :) hv a gd rest

Drink pomegranate juice 1 cup daily and red bean soup. Take egg whites daily aso. Where u doing yr fet?

Try not to worry, stress makes everything harder. Which Dr did for u? Good luck!

what did yr doc say? its e quality that counts i think for ivf,perhaps you can discuss with doc abt yr concern and see wat he says. if afc scan done a month before e cycle commences?
What doctor can say is that my ovary low response even though I am with Thur max dosage. I did blood test before this cycle, Everything's seems normal , ovary reserve also normal. Just dun know why low responses ?

What doctor can say is that my ovary low response even though I am with Thur max dosage. I did blood test before this cycle, Everything's seems normal , ovary reserve also normal. Just dun know why low responses ?
did he scan yr follicles?how many follicles at day 2 u have before e cycle starts?

Drink pomegranate juice 1 cup daily and red bean soup. Take egg whites daily aso. Where u doing yr fet?
Done that too!
Again red bean and egg white not consistent. Got few days before next scan...Gona be consistent then..Dun wish for this to cancel..
Im doin Fet at kkh...

Done that too!
Again red bean and egg white not consistent. Got few days before next scan...Gona be consistent then..Dun wish for this to cancel..
Im doin Fet at kkh...

U take daily from today onwards. Are u doing acupuncture & taking tcm herbs?

Don't give up, I was stuck at 7mm from day 14 til 24, had 4 scans between that period, Dr gave me estrogen vagina insert, when it was up to 4mg my lining went passed 7mm. Some people just take longer to build lining, I thought I had to cancel that cycle too.

Don't give up, I was stuck at 7mm from day 14 til 24, had 4 scans between that period, Dr gave me estrogen vagina insert, when it was up to 4mg my lining went passed 7mm. Some people just take longer to build lining, I thought I had to cancel that cycle too.
Ah this gives me some enlightenment..But are you with kkh system protocol...if it is den i be happy! Bcoz noone wants their cycle to be cancel...But ive nvr received any estrogen patch or vaginal estrogen. Do i need to prompt them for those? All they do is Keep increasing my progynova frm 2mg now 10mg.
I hope they keep going on monitoring to desire lining target and not to cancel the cycle.

Did u BFP that cycle?

Back