Indonesian Transfer Maid -For Direct Hire

chuckiess25

Hi,
I currently have a indo maid working for me since July 2017. Due to financially tight now, I am not able to continue her service.
She looks after my 5 kids well. Able to work under stress and is comfortable with children. Previously she worked for another Malay family for 8 years, also looking after 3 kids. I am her 2nd employer.
Salary is $600 with 4 off days. To compensate $23 for every Sunday that you need her to work.

Please DM me if you are keen to know more details. Thanks.

Hi,
I currently have a indo maid working for me since July 2017. Due to financially tight now, I am not able to continue her service.
She looks after my 5 kids well. Able to work under stress and is comfortable with children. Previously she worked for another Malay family for 8 years, also looking after 3 kids. I am her 2nd employer.
Salary is $600 with 4 off days. To compensate $23 for every Sunday that you need her to work.

Hello, I am interested too. Could u pm me more details. I am looking for a helper from end July onwards.

Thank you :)

Hi,

Back