Do i need to get a referral from GP before call KKH to book appointment with gynae?

singyee1204

Hi mummies! I'm new here but I have read a lot in this forum. We are having our first baby and not quite sure what to do now. From what I read, Prof John Tee looks like a very popular gynae. I intend to get him as my gynae but I read about some mummies mentioned about getting a referral from GP first? May I know what is the difference if I do not have the referral letter? Thank you

Hi, i'm currently under prof john tee. For what i know prof tee is under private.
If you go GP and take referral form you are under subsidies not private.

Hi, am pregnant and called up KKH to make appt with Prof Tee. He delivered my 1st one 5yrs ago (under private). I was told that it is subject to his approval whether to take on my case and they would reply my request within few days. Anyone experience this? Any other doc to recommend in case he rejects my case?

Hi, am pregnant and called up KKH to make appt with Prof Tee. He delivered my 1st one 5yrs ago (under private). I was told that it is subject to his approval whether to take on my case and they would reply my request within few days. Anyone experience this? Any other doc to recommend in case he rejects my case?

Hi, yes...i was told the same thing too. I called hospital on last Wednesday and they told me that it is subject to his approval. I waited for 3 working days and got a reply that he accepted my case. Will be seeing him later. :))

Hi, yes...i was told the same thing too. I called hospital on last Wednesday and they told me that it is subject to his approval. I waited for 3 working days and got a reply that he accepted my case. Will be seeing him later. :))
Oh ok... 3 working days. Will wait for the good news (hopefully). Thanks for sharing

Back