(2017/04/01) Healthy Living,Better Feeling simply by WEARING,no pills,no gimmicks...LIVE Testimon...

Envy Her Pte Ltd

Envyher is really proud to share their new product ranges (Lifestyle everyday-wear clothings) that we BELIEVE can benefit you and your famiily! :)

We are two mommies, Fitz and Jeannie (from ENVYHER) who decided to venture together in sharing the secret of having a better healthy living! Being wearers ourselves, we have testified and experienced how the products have worked in our families and friends’ lives that we want to share this with everyone else!

Negative Ion Clothing

You might be wondering what is so good about negative ion clothing!

Negative Ion clothing passes negative ions into our body by allowing our skin to “breathe in” the negative ions into our blood and systems!

Nefflon is a specially designed fabric, made from Teviron fibers, invented in Japan. The unique Nefflon fiber blend surrounds you with negative ions. These products are produced to offer these four functions in mind: Warmth, comfort, health and safety. The products are known to produce negative ions that regulates the concentration of calcium ion’s in our body, but also boosting immune systems and reliving pain safety.

Known benefits:

· Strengthen the immune system

· Blood Purification

· Recovery from physical exhaustion or fatigue

· Increasing metabolism

· Balancing the autonomic nervous system

· Stabilizing the brain function

· Promoting better digestion

· Cell rejuvenation

· For overall health!

Why not try our products today! Let’s have a healthy living, better living together! ;)

SO WHY SHOULD WE WEAR?

Negative ions in our surroundings is limited and there is an excess of positive ions as compared to negative ions. As such, with the amount of negative ions we would need per day, it is essential for us to have a perfect safeguard for our health.

The largest organ in our body is our skin. By breathing, we may only be able to absorb 15% of negative ions. However, with negative ion clothing, we are able to use our skin to absorb these negative ions, rising the efficiency of absorbing negative ions to 85% and more!

Last edited:

Hi Envyher,

I gotten the recovery panties from you 1-2 months ago. Really thankful, my wound after my delivery has recovered so much faster and more as compared to my first childbirth. Any recommendations for the breast area? Saw you have breast pads on your website? Is it good? dunno why my breasts have been really painful from breastfeeding....

Hi Envyher,

I gotten the recovery panties from you 1-2 months ago. Really thankful, my wound after my delivery has recovered so much faster and more as compared to my first childbirth. Any recommendations for the breast area? Saw you have breast pads on your website? Is it good? dunno why my breasts have been really painful from breastfeeding....

I see, great to know you are enjoying the recovery panties! Yes! Our breasts pads will help you with the following benefits:

Material: 100% Negative Ion Neoron

Benefits:

o Prevention of breast cancer

o Stimulation of breast growth

o Reduce tumors or cysts in breasts

o Improves breast shape

Good for people with:

o Breast pain

o Recovery after surgeries

Website Link: http://envyher.com.sg/product/nefful-customised-bra-pads/

Personally, I also do use it on a daily basis just for the rejuvenation purposes too :)

Let me explain more about Negative Ion benefits :)

What are Ions?

An ion is an invisible particle, ether molecules or atoms, which bear an electric charge. In the case where an atom is in a neutral condition, the number of protons (+) and electrons (-) is positively or negatively charged.

Just a thought of the day: Have you ever felt or wondered why you feel irritable, jumpy, or feeling unwell during the time just before a stormy weather? This is due to the lack of negative ions and an excess of positive ions! With the excess amount of positive ions present in the air before the stormy weather, the positive charge is transferred into the air you breathe in from your lungs to the blood, causing the blood platelets to release hormones that will strongly affect your physiology functions in your body.

What are Positive Ions?

Positive Ion: an atom (or molecule) that has lost one or more electrons due to a high-energy impact. Natural forces that generate positive ions include the decay of radioactive minerals, radon gas, forest fires, lightning and ultraviolet rays.

Positive ions are usually carbon dioxide molecules that have been stripped of an electron. Known as positively charged ions, they have been demonstrated to have negative effect on your body when you are exposed to them in excess.

Positively charged ions are commonly found everywhere. For example, even in our homes where we have fluorescent lightning and electrical equipment such as our televisions and laptops, they are huge outputers of positive ions. With the excess of positively charged ions is believed to contribute to tiredness, lack of energy, tension, anxiety and irritability.

What are Negative Ions?

Negative Ion: an atom (or molecule) that has gained one or more extra negatively charged electrons. Negative ions are naturally generated by evaporating water.

Negatively charged ions are the opposite of positive ions and they have directly opposite effect on our health, mood and energy levels. So why do you think people usually says “You need some fresh air!”? That is due to the abundant amount of negative ions that are available in the natural settings (Example, forests, beaches and mountain tops) also known as ‘Nature’s anti-depressant’. But due to Singapore’s fast-paced living and city life, how many times can we go to a nature setting to experience and feel good?

The key here today, is to encourage the growth and production of negative electric ions and the reduction of positively charged ions. Negative ions work to prevent oxidation by neutralizing the free radicals in our cells. As a result, cells are revitalized, and immunity and resistance are strengthened.o_O

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 11.38.04 PM.png

Want to share something with you guys!
1f642.png
My kid (7 months ago) has been having sniffles and flu for a few days a few weeks ago! And WITHOUT any medicine, I let him wear this recovery neck warmer for 1-2 days, and he recovered!!!!
1f603.png
Pssttt... can also use as body wrap for our little ones!

IMG_2017-04-01 22:07:09.jpg

IMG_2017-04-01 22:15:34.jpg

How it works is that as the neckwarmer is 100% negative ions, the negative ions are absorbed by my baby's skin to increase his immunity system
1f642.png

For more info on how this works, check out http://envyher.com.sg/what-are-the-benefits-of-negative-io…/

So you might be wondering -

How many negative ions do we need?

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 4.11.29 PM.png

Source: Asian Medical Journal

For the optimal health and body wellness, it is essential for one to have at least 100,000 – 500,000 negative ions per cc of air to aid recovery from illnesses.

In this case, how many negative ions are we exactly getting?

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 4.11.34 PM.png

In a typical situation where we are at home or in offices, we are not in the level which is beneficial to our health.

Hence, it is important for us to supplement ourselves in our surroundings with negative ions on a day to day basis.

Now, WHO SHOULD WEAR IT?

Nefflon is definitely suitable for everyone and anyone of all ages and walks of life. It is beneficial for all by providing a natural everyday wear, negative ion protective layer and protect/repel harmful environmental pollutants.

Is it suitable for children or babies?

If you have children, let them be the first among the rest to try these negative ion clothing. What is great about Nefful products is that it has no negative side effects to their bodies since it is not consumed orally.

Also, it helps to enhance the balance the pH of your children, rejuvenation of body cells, help increase cell metabolism and strengthen your child’s immune system. Since our children are much more active and tend to perspire a lot, Nefful’s products which has superior water permeability, put yourself at ease as these products can help to whisk away moisture from their bodies, allowing it to evaporate easily.

Back